Wally West vs Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Who takes it?
No BFR
No Morals
Random Encounter
Base Full Powered

alekj019
Iceman wins
iceman goes absolute zero around the environment flash would be depowered.

xJLxKing
Flash

Zelax
Wally.

One Big Mob
Both of these characters are shit. But one was forced gay so if I had to flip a coin, I'd say Wally everytime

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

That sig. Hahaha

DarkSaint85
Wally

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wally

based on what?
Wally still holds water within him and as long as that’s a factor, also Bobby can control the temperature in his immediate vicinity. Which is why fire no longer works on him. To steal speed requires fast movements. Speed generates heat. And being in close proximity.

AlbertoJohnAvil
not wally, but still here Barry is trapped in a cold room that is at absolute zero and his speed doesn't work to the point a normal human like captain cold could beat his ass until the cold room was turned off.

https://i.postimg.cc/SjSwSvFZ/psol.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/SjSwSvFZ/psol.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/XXYzSBdm/uyg.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/6T8ffrdW/bn.jpg

Deadline
Go get em Alberto! Happy Dance

leonidas
full power? at full power, bobby's consciousness can be said to exist in all moisture. he has no body. instead he's a disembodied consciousness. not sure how flash can win this unless we get into time travel shenanigans which i'm not even sure are legal in a forum setting.... we've seen repeatedly what cap cold can do to flash. imagine if he were an immortal disembodied being and his gun was amped and instead of being just a gun, it was the environment. /shrug

AlbertoJohnAvil
lol yeah Flash speed produces heat. Ice man manipulates that energy transference. basic math.

https://i.postimg.cc/MfxK8xtD/ckis.jpg

DarkSaint85
Time travel. Before Bobby got his powers thumb up

BFR is off, so him time travelling doesn't lose the match.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
not wally,

Phew.

https://i.postimg.cc/gwq9gqRd/29.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/4KzH4d7w/30.jpg

Mid-convo, Wally blitzes through time to the exact moment he needed, and came straight back.

Full powers on, right?

AlbertoJohnAvil
sure. explain how wally's gonna win without time travel, speed speal obviously won't work

DarkSaint85
Yeah but he's already won.

Explain how Iceman wins without transferring his consciousness into moisture.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yeah but he's already won.

Explain how Iceman wins without transferring his consciousness into moisture.

Why would I take away a common feat of his?
and how's he already won?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Two things. Flash has to reach high levels of speed to travel through time. Speed produces heat. Booby can slow down the molecules of anything he wants. So time travel is not happening.
2. If you read comics then you would know that mutant powers manifest did I g times of extreme stress. And some ****er from the future trying to kill you want count as extremely stressful.

StiltmanFTW
It took long years for Bobby to mutate further and realize his potential.

Even if his powers manifest early, he'll still be extremely vulnerable.

DarkSaint85
Two things. Flash has to reach high levels of speed to travel through time. Speed produces heat. Booby can slow down the molecules of anything he wants. So time travel is not happening.
2. If you read comics then you would know that mutant powers manifest did I g times of extreme stress. And some ****er from the future trying to kill you want count as extremely stressful.

Two things.

1. Wally can do it so quickly, SPEEDSTERS like Jay etc weren't able to react. If they can't, Iceman isn't reacting and slowing any molecules down. Before he even registers that the opening bell has sounded, it's already too late.

2. Manifesting at times of stress? So he can manifest it as a baby? Lol.

What if his parents are killed before he is even conceived? Uhoh. Looks like Iceman ain't winning this laughing out loud

You're thinking too linearly.

DarkSaint85
Why would I take away a common feat of his?
and how's he already won?

Why would you take away a power of Wally in a FULL POWER match?

He's already won because it's time travel.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It took long years for Bobby to mutate further and realize his potential.

Even if his powers manifest early, he'll still be extremely vulnerable.

Except when powers first manifest they do so at extreme high levels. So he's not getting hit with a snowball. He's getting hit with a damn blizzard.

DarkSaint85
Except when powers first manifest they do so at extreme high levels. So he's not getting hit with a snowball. He's getting hit with a damn blizzard.

Not when he's a sperm, lol.

It doesn't even have to be killing. Maybe he makes it so Bobby never joined the Xmen, so never learnt to use his powers properly. Or made it so that he's psychologically afraid of the colour red.

Or gay.

leonidas
yeah there's no counter for time travel if it's allowed. which is why it usually isn't.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Plus how the hell is Flash going to know there was a time that Bobby didn't have any powers?

DarkSaint85
Plus how the hell is Flash going to know there was a time that Bobby didn't have any powers?

Common knowledge rule. Flash knows what a Marvel person knows, I.e. that mutants manifest powers at puberty etc.

xJLxKing

AlbertoJohnAvil
Common knowledge rule. Flash knows what a Marvel person knows, I.e. that mutants manifest powers at puberty etc.

When has flash ever heard or had knowledge about "mutants" ever in canon?
and Except this is a random envoy yet and it doesn't state they know anything about the other in the OP

Galan007
Forum rules. Read them.

Originally posted by Digi
Basic Knowledge
Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not.

StiltmanFTW
So he can manifest it as a baby?

Daken did stick out tongue

Iceman needed several upgrades and lots of help from telepaths to reach his current level.

And no, mutant powers don't necessarily start at extreme levels the first time they show up. That's bull.

leonidas
lol you made a match with a full power flash. this is what you get. /shrug

One Big Mob
This thread seems like a real "teleports behind you" deal

AlbertoJohnAvil
Hypertime go bye bye. Speedsters no longer time travel.

https://i.postimg.cc/qhXYFCR1/osa.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
Daken did stick out tongue

Iceman needed several upgrades and lots of help from telepaths to reach his current level.

And no, mutant powers don't necessarily start at extreme levels the first time they show up. That's bull.

If you a mutant in a stressful situation then thier powers will manifest at the same level of stress. Why because they will be acting on instinct and not training.

StiltmanFTW
Even if you were right on that... that still wouldn't stop Flash from snapping Bobby's neck in a femtosecond, before his powers kick in...

AlbertoJohnAvil

StiltmanFTW

AlbertoJohnAvil
Cool. And Bobby almost died just from getting sliced in two.

was this recent?

StiltmanFTW
was this recent?

Yes.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yes.

mind posting it?

and you do realize that's not actually the real bobby right?

leonidas
where was that flash scan from that suggests flashes can no long time travel? that would be great if true, though....not sure how he could fight zoom without some implied temporal energy. mmm

StiltmanFTW
mind posting it?

and you do realize that's not actually the real bobby right?

Return of Wolverine mini.

It was even said how he was in agony and other X-Men needed to come to his aid.

You should realize using current events can be a double-edged sword.

One Big Mob
Double-edged Carver

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

thumb up

AlbertoJohnAvil
I can show you a recent feat of bobby that counters that notion

and how does that apply to the actual bobby? you know that current iceman is a time displaced one right

DarkSaint85

One Big Mob

and how does that apply to the actual bobby? you know that current iceman is a time displaced one right Current Bobby Bottom has time travel powers confirmed

StiltmanFTW

and how does that apply to the actual bobby? you know that current iceman is a time displaced one right

You haven't been keeping up, have you?

AlbertoJohnAvil
You haven't been keeping up, have you?

what do you mean?

StiltmanFTW
O5 are gone.

You keep making shit up with each post.

AlbertoJohnAvil
O5 are gone.

You keep making shit up with each post.

You want me to actually show you that isn't the real bobby?

StiltmanFTW
Sure, go ahead.

So far everything you said was false, so it'll be a nice change if you turn out to be right about something thumb up

AlbertoJohnAvil
Sure, go ahead.

So far everything you said was false, so it'll be a nice change if you turn out to be right about something thumb up

Nothing I said was false, I corrected you on the mutant hence "even if you were right...."

and you didn't address the fact speedsters can't time travel no more, so since speedsters can't time travel no more tell me exactly how wally wins

StiltmanFTW
Same way Iron Fist won, for example.

By beating the shit out of him.

And no, in a featureless forum setting it won't just start raining all of a sudden.

DarkSaint85
Are we using current Wally then?

Or are we picking and choosing a version that gives Iceman a chance?

StiltmanFTW
Nothing I said was false, I corrected you on the mutant hence "even if you were right...."

You weren't right, though. You were just being ridiculous and writing your own fan fiction with each reply.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Iceman reformed after that...

AlbertoJohnAvil
You weren't right, though. You were just being ridiculous and writing your own fan fiction with each reply.

explain how it was fan fiction

StiltmanFTW
Iceman reformed after that...

Only because it started raining.

By forum rules, he was incapacitated and done.

DarkSaint85
Are we using current Wally then?

Or are we picking and choosing a version that gives Iceman a chance?

Guess Albert REALLY wanted his Iceman to win. Then got destroyed lol.

Next stip:. Wally is also handicapped.

StiltmanFTW
explain how it was fan fiction

AlbertoJohnAvil
"even if you were right" isn't a proper rebuttal

DarkSaint85

Nor are yours.

Are you picking a specific version of Wally just to give Iceman a chance?

StiltmanFTW

You rape English language in every post you make, yet you will be nitpicking the shit out of that? K.

Wanted to cut you some slack and show you how Flash would destroy Bobby even if your ridiculous theory about mutant powers functioning at their max level the first time they appear was correct.

It's obviously wrong, though. Try proving it, if you want. We'll have fun.

xJLxKing

and you didn't address the fact speedsters can't time travel no more, so since speedsters can't time travel no more tell me exactly how wally wins
Speedsters CAN travel in time. They cant do so right now because their power is currently limited

You're asking for full potential, no morale but you keep trying to limit them.

StiltmanFTW
He will keep adding new stips till he finds a way for Drake to win laughing out loud

One Big Mob
Comes from a long line of RealityBaziemarcWarpers.

Both beat Sentry though. Good thread. thumb up

One Big Mob

and you didn't address the fact speedsters can't time travel no more, so since speedsters can't time travel no more tell me exactly how wally wins 9fyhOjOw0S8

h1a8
You want me to actually show you that isn't the real bobby? Yes show it

Galan007
Been done. This is not the first time I've had to remind you to use the search function.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.