Diecast cars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kustom diecast
checkout kustomdiecastshop.com for the new nissan skylines 1/18 scale diecast models not quite like the one on fast and furious but with more details .
these are hot cars with major details on them so come by and check them out! we also have a large selections of other imports(fast and furious style) and coming soon the the orange charger that tyrese drove in the movie, going on sale 6/11/03.

we accept all major credit cards and pay pal. Happy Dance

Corran
SPAM

kustom diecast
i'm an old member with a new screen name just wanted to give you guys a heads up on my site that i have been working so hard at.
i love movies especially car movies and wanted to share with you guys my love of cars and movies. so if you like you could visit or if you don't like it don't visit is that simple!
i know of the growing problem with spammers, believe me i know first hand. so sorry if i offended you CORRAN with my post!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.