Daredevil vs Bucky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smurph
NYC rooftops, midday

Quick Freeze
Classic Bucky? Winter Soldier? Captain America?

Smurph
Current

Quick Freeze
I think... This is a very good match, but I give DD the edge maybe 7/10 for the same reasons I give him 6/10 over Cap, which are in the majority of their showings, even with his strength edge, Cap has trouble tagging DD

Deadline
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
I think... This is a very good match, but I give DD the edge maybe 7/10 for the same reasons I give him 6/10 over Cap, which are in the majority of their showings, even with his strength edge, Cap has trouble tagging DD

He'd have trouble tagging DD?

DarkSaint85
Last I saw, Bucky had an arm that was chock full of goodies, does he still have it?

Supermutant
Wolverine would take Bucky. Winter Soldier #12

https://imgur.com/a/FX3BC

Wolverine would be wrong. Winter Soldier #13

https://imgur.com/a/loIcvVp

To be fair Bucky was being brainwashed to kill DD, and had to deal with a lot of interference as you can see. Still one on one I would take Matt although Bucky will certainly make him work for it. Provided that Bucky hasn't received some massive upgrade to his arm with something like Ironman's repulsors lol.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine wasn't wrong - as it took a team to beat WS.

Also, I'd like to point out that the brainwashing was considered a major amp, not a hindrance of any kind for Buck in that story arc...

Ridiculous wankfest and jobber aura, all things considered. Remind me, was it written by Brubaker?

leonidas
yeah that was a crazy impressive showing for bucky. not sure dd would have won that if not for the interference. further muddled though by the fact it was repeatedly mentioned dd was holding back.

i'd maybe take a non-holding back dd 6/10. good fight though, clearly.

thanos-prime
DD wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by thanos-prime
DD wins.

Whoa, you're still alive?!

DarkSaint85
He came back when Leonidas needed aid.

Martian_mind
DD takes this, especially considering how that fight played out. Take away the lip-service, and you basically have DD clowning a bloodlusted Bucky for several pages. WS never even lands a hit, and would have been paste on the sidewalk, had a flying car not appeared out of nowhere.

Supermutant
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wolverine wasn't wrong - as it took a team to beat WS.

Also, I'd like to point out that the brainwashing was considered a major amp, not a hindrance of any kind for Buck in that story arc...

Ridiculous wankfest and jobber aura, all things considered. Remind me, was it written by Brubaker?

DD was doing just fine on his own though. But I can see why you wouldn't be a fan of Brubaker. wink

https://imgur.com/a/QVfyYQ0

StiltmanFTW
Bucky is Bru's pet character.

Every other time they fought, Logan beat his ass.

EVEN IN WORLD WAR HULKS (yes, it's canon and it happened) laughing

leonidas
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He came back when Leonidas needed aid.

who is this Leondias? mmm

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
who is this Leondias? mmm

I don't know.

I said LeonIdas sneer

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Deadline
He'd have trouble tagging DD?

He HAS had trouble tagging DD in multiple showings (though they weren't all straightforward as others pointed out). Murdock is slightly faster, more agile, lighter, and has better peripheral awareness. I didn't say it was easy and straight forward. It's a good match!

Deadline
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
He HAS had trouble tagging DD in multiple showings (though they weren't all straightforward as others pointed out). Murdock is slightly faster, more agile, lighter, and has better peripheral awareness. I didn't say it was easy and straight forward. It's a good match!

Ok if you put it that way, fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.