What was the last debate you enjoyed doing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
It's evident the vast majority here has lost interest in Star Wars debating. But what was the last debate you enjoyed participating in? How long has it been since you cared?

NewGuy01
3-4 years ago, maybe.

Killed_1
a random debate on a random forum 6 months ago lol

Chuck_Schumer
The one you actually went through with until the end

Freedon Nadd
Back when people could tell their own points of view without for anyone to get easily offended.

YousufKhan1212
Don't remember.

MythLord
Star Wars related? Or just in-general? If just in-general, a few days ago. If Star Wars related... well...
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/84.gif

NewGuy01
thumb up

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by MythLord
Star Wars related? Or just in-general? If just in-general, a few days ago. If Star Wars related... well...
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/84.gif

before the dark times before the Kbroskywalkers

TheNuisanceBird
Me debating with people last night about Anakin's power level. Some kid tried to use Star Wars Theory as a source lol

TheIndyJedi
Honestly Star Wars debating has become less about debating, and more about trolling.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Me debating with people last night about Anakin's power level. Some kid tried to use Star Wars Theory as a source lol What's wong with using a highly respected and well informed member of the community as a source? It's obviously well researched or he wouldn't have so many views. thumb up

NewGuy01
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Honestly Star Wars debating has become less about debating, and more about trolling.
Even the trolling has lost its former luster.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by One Big Mob
What's wong with using a highly respected and well informed member of the community as a source? It's obviously well researched or he wouldn't have so many views. thumb up

"well informed"? Oh I don't think so.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by One Big Mob
What's wong with using a highly respected and well informed member of the community as a source? It's obviously well researched or he wouldn't have so many views. thumb up

Stretching out things for money and view is hardly a stance of geniosity

Fated Xtasy
I may have been, a hyper emotional nerd back then, but i enjoyed all my past debates. That said, I quit trying to debate around 2015-2016ish? so take that for what ya will

TheIndyJedi
Yeh we can definitely tell you have lost interest in debating after your recent post on the Vader vs Revan CAV

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Yeh we can definitely tell you have lost interest in debating after your recent post on the Vader vs Revan CAV

Beg Pardon? Is that directed at me?
Just wondering if I got smashed and made went on some drunken tirade.

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Beg Pardon? Is that directed at me?
Just wondering if I got smashed and made went on some drunken tirade.

I meant Az

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Even the trolling has lost its former luster.

True. Now it is just nonsense to mock people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.