SCW Anti-Monitor vs. Necro King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

twt
SCW Anti-Monitor vs. Necro King Thor

Who wins this fight?

MrMind
close fight actually

DeadpoolXXX
am takes it

Zelax
NKT gives him a good fight, but eventually loses.

Damborgson
The necro sword turned a relatively human creature into something capable of going toe to toe with sky fathers.

Stacking that power onto a sky father with Mjolnir no less would probably get the job done from what I saw of SCW AM.

zopzop
A hungry Galactus that looked like he was suffering from nasty disease put up a good fight vs King Thor w/Mjolnir and Necrosword. SCW AM should murder him.

Damborgson
An old Galactus who literally just fed before fighting Necro KT got absolutely curb stomped by NKT.

It was a savage beating.

zopzop
Originally posted by Damborgson
An old Galactus who literally just fed before fighting Necro KT got absolutely curb stomped by NKT.

It was a savage beating.
Ok? I mean Old Galactus looked like he was dying of Ebola or something. Hardly an impressive feat.

Damborgson
Why not ? It's still a now fed Galactus.

Who even hungry and with Ebola beat a King Thor who was described by Aaron to have been far more used to the Odin Force than Odin ever was.

Now stack a planets worth of nourishment on him and he still gets massacred. That's gotta count for something Zop.

MrMind
but then again alternative versions of Galactus has always been pathetic

King Hyperion has beaten one before

zopzop
Originally posted by Damborgson
Why not ? It's still a now fed Galactus.

Who even hungry and with Ebola beat a King Thor who was described by Aaron to have been far more used to the Odin Force than Odin ever was.

Now stack a planets worth of nourishment on him and he still gets massacred. That's gotta count for something Zop.
It would had it been 616 reality but like Mr. Mind said it was an alt reality.

MrMind
OKT's granddaughters were giving that Galactus serious damage. I seriously think that might be the most pathetic Galactus I've ever seen

he was two-shotted by Necro King Thor, NKT stomped that Galactus. I was not impressed by OKT, but the necroswrod made him quite powerful

I'd still back AM though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.