black knight (dane) vs sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
this would be a fight i'd love to see. current sabes. featureless environment. how this goez?

StiltmanFTW
Apparently that "inversion" has messed with Creed's mind more than it seemed at first.

That's the only reason why Dane might win some.

Full capacity Creed speedblitzes a whole army of Black Knights, even with their full equipment shifty

One Big Mob
Daine should win. The Evony Blade should be way too much on average.

StiltmanFTW
Wiktor Krid takes the Evony Blade and shoves it up Daine's ass thumb up

leonidas
if you think sabe's current mind set is hindering him badly enough, think sabes at the start of the current weapon x series. dane's fast enough to parry gunfire and even blaster fire with the blade. i don't see sabes blitzing him, not over the starting distance. the question is how many hits could sabes tank and could he tear dane apart before he falls. he could at least partially avoid a bunch of strokes i'd think, but the range of the sword>sabes' claws. but it would only take a couple well landed blows for sabes to make it very hard for dane to fight.

hmm. it's pretty close i think, but i might side with dane here for a slight majority.

One Big Mob
خفض الدانماركي العقيدة بسكتة دماغية واحدة.
الحمد لله الأبنوس كارفر. قطع رأس الكفار كارفر آكبار

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One Big Mob

laughing laughing laughing laughinglaughing laughing laughinglaughing

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
if you think sabe's current mind set is hindering him badly enough, think sabes at the start of the current weapon x series. dane's fast enough to parry gunfire and even blaster fire with the blade. i don't see sabes blitzing him, not over the starting distance. the question is how many hits could sabes tank and could he tear dane apart before he falls. he could at least partially avoid a bunch of strokes i'd think, but the range of the sword>sabes' claws. but it would only take a couple well landed blows for sabes to make it very hard for dane to fight.

hmm. it's pretty close i think, but i might side with dane here for a slight majority.

So... basically even worse? As this Creed thinks he still has the adamantium skeleton, even though he's been missing it for more than a decade? sad

Wolverine is fast enough to block lasers and Creed is always shown as faster than him. Even before his numerous upgrades:

https://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/stalkslogan.jpg

Silver Samurai, who also parried gunfire and various energy projectiles with his sword, feared Creed enough to accept protection from the X-Men, if memory serves.

Insane reflexes didn't help Remy, either:

https://i.imgur.com/jPELJP4.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37975/1456344-zztop3.jpg

Dane is still a human. Not a particularly skilled one. His only chance is fighting against Morontooth suffering from The Pak Equation ailment.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by One Big Mob

I see your fluent in bombwires

MrMind
damn can't type chinese in kmc, it doesn't show up lmao

leonidas
@stilt. what makes you think he isn't particularly skilled? he is certainly the best swordsmen in marvel imo. he very briefly matched logan once upon a time, and the blade is pretty haxx in terms of cutting feats. there is no way i see sabes blitzing over the starting distance, and if he can react to blaster fire and bullet fire, i don't see any reason in cqc he couldn't match sabes speed. sabes is faster, no doubt, but with the sword and armor and range advantage? i think this is still close.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
@stilt. what makes you think he isn't particularly skilled? he is certainly the best swordsmen in marvel imo. he very briefly matched logan once upon a time, and the blade is pretty haxx in terms of cutting feats. there is no way i see sabes blitzing over the starting distance, and if he can react to blaster fire and bullet fire, i don't see any reason in cqc he couldn't match sabes speed. sabes is faster, no doubt, but with the sword and armor and range advantage? i think this is still close.

He is skilled all right with his sword --- little else. Received standard training from Cap, but still.

Dane and Logan parried each other strikes (Wolverine was surprised how he couldn't just cut through the blade); it ended in a grappling contest that Dane would've lost horribly if the fight hadn't been stopped.

He doesn't need to blitz BK from the starting distance - he can do so once he's close enough. Superhuman agility and superhuman combat speed are parts of his powerset, BK is lacking those.

Dane can take this if A) Creed has no idea about the Ebony Blade B) Creed becomes Pak-tarded enough to believe his bones are laced with adamantium again .

leonidas
i think sabes would know the blade is special and that he would do well to avoid it if he could. assume he isn't stupid regarding his bone structure. lol trying to remember if dane has fought anyone with super speed.... i guess deadpool has some degree of speed--close to logan at least, and dane had no trouble with him.

speed vs range and skill with the blade. his armor is pretty durable as well. still close in my book.

StiltmanFTW
Durable enough to take a shot from Creed's claws?

Claws that pierced through Gambit's armor, Omega Red's armor, Sinister's Superman ripoffs, Cho Hulk, Archangel's techno-organic wings and so on?

Unless it's enchanted, it can't offer any significant protection here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.