Just watched the Green Book at home, saw it at the pictures.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
It truly is a beautiful film.

Robtard
Yup.

Impediment
I had no idea that this was about Tony Lip aka Carmine Lupertazzi from the Sopranos (best tv show of all time).

I may have to check this out.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Impediment
I had no idea that this was about Tony Lip aka Carmine Lupertazzi from the Sopranos (best tv show of all time).

I may have to check this out. it's almost a perfect film, up there with things like a beautiful mind in my opinion. I didn't realise either, makes it even more interesting.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, it was the clear Best Picture winner to me. I was glad it won. The wife and I liked it a lot.

jaden_2.0
This was the Cineworld unlimited secret screening (when you book and don't know what the movie is until the title screen comes on) about 8 weeks ago ages before it was to be released and before it had any traction at the awards season. I hadn't even heard of it so walked out because I didn't want to waste 2 hours watching something that might be crap. Oops.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
This was the Cineworld unlimited secret screening (when you book and don't know what the movie is until the title screen comes on) about 8 weeks ago ages before it was to be released and before it had any traction at the awards season. I hadn't even heard of it so walked out because I didn't want to waste 2 hours watching something that might be crap. Oops.

Wuuuut? I'd never take that chance.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Putinbot1
It truly is a beautiful film. this is good to know. will watch.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Surtur
Wuuuut? I'd never take that chance.

It can be hit & miss. It's always movies that haven't been generally released so you get a chance to see them, in some cases, weeks early

There's been...

Now You See Me
In the Heart of the Sea
Incredibles 2
Secret Life of Walter Mitty
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Triple 9
The Big Short
Molly's Game
Hidden Figures
Manchester by the Sea
Love, Simon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.