Daredevil (w/ Luke Cage's strength, durability, & hf) Runs the Fanboy Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
A fresh new Murdock/Cage Amalgam I'm dubbing "PowerDevil" is hitting the streets!

Origin: After young Lucas Murdock goes through Daredevil's entire origin story and obtains all of Daredevil's powers and abilities, he later then somehow experiences all of Luke Cage's origin stories/upgrades and now has all of his powers and abilities as well!

Now PowerDevil is up against his greatest challenge: KMC forum users.

The Setting: A gritty New York neighborhood known as "Harlem's Kitchen" (get it?)

The Gauntlet:

1. BP (T'Challa)
2. Wolverine (Logan)
3. Spider-Man (Peter)
4. She-Hulk (Jennifer)

The Rules: Each individual match is the same as outlined in the Forum Rules. PowerDevil has 5 minutes and the 32-Oz. Gatorade flavor of his choosing between each match to recover. The flavor can change to his liking.

Disclaimer: If someone thinks fights numbers 2 and 3 should be switched, just say so, and speculate accordingly. This is NOT, has NOT ever been, and NEVER will divulge into, another wolverine vs spider-man debate. LEAVE IT ALONE! FOCUS ON POWERDEVIL!!

Quick Freeze
I think he can hold his own against Wolverine but Spidey is still too fast

Stoic
He may get by the first 3, but 4 would be well above his paygrade.

shiv
The stench of blood on PovwerDevil.

Sniff He beat the spidey-bub up pretty bad.

Petey! What did he ever do to you!

Beserker Rage One Hundred %

T'Challa was crying. Wolverine can smell it!

(T'Challa was crying because something got in his eye... but wolverine doesn't know that).

Spidey & Panther bub... Wolvie bub is gonna go nuts. He ate ribs with these dudes!

Aaaaargh Deathverine Stabbity Stab

PowerDevil stops at 3.

shiv
Btw ...

Murdoch slams 4 cause Jenny is a Ho

leonidas
he'd beat bp probably, thought the kinetic armor would cause some problems, i think dd's skill would let him take t'challa down eventually. logan is interesting. to my knowledge it's never been tested if the claws could break his skin. adamantium has though, so i don't see why the claws couldn't cut him to some degree at least. still, with dd's skill and cage's hf, he could likely take a couple shots and ko logan as has been done many times in the past. spidey is tough--cage isn't strong enough to tear the webbing so...he'd be pretty eff'd. if spidey were an idiot and tried going cqc, he'd likely be eff'd too. he could take jen i think, maybe via choke out or nerve blow, or repeated nerve blows. think how devastating a nerve shot from someone as strong as cage would be. he could incapacitate any of them with one.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by shiv
The stench of blood on PovwerDevil.

Sniff He beat the spidey-bub up pretty bad.

Petey! What did he ever do to you!

Beserker Rage One Hundred %

T'Challa was crying. Wolverine can smell it!

(T'Challa was crying because something got in his eye... but wolverine doesn't know that).

Spidey & Panther bub... Wolvie bub is gonna go nuts. He ate ribs with these dudes!

Aaaaargh Deathverine Stabbity Stab

PowerDevil stops at 3.

See? This is the kind of quality content I been asking for! Why is it so hard for the rest of you?

Originally posted by leonidas
he'd beat bp probably, thought the kinetic armor would cause some problems, i think dd's skill would let him take t'challa down eventually. logan is interesting. to my knowledge it's never been tested if the claws could break his skin. adamantium has though, so i don't see why the claws couldn't cut him to some degree at least. still, with dd's skill and cage's hf, he could likely take a couple shots and ko logan as has been done many times in the past. spidey is tough--cage isn't strong enough to tear the webbing so...he'd be pretty eff'd. if spidey were an idiot and tried going cqc, he'd likely be eff'd too. he could take jen i think, maybe via choke out or nerve blow, or repeated nerve blows. think how devastating a nerve shot from someone as strong as cage would be. he could incapacitate any of them with one.

I pretty much agree with everything you said here. I personally didn't think he could take Jen, but I didn't even consider that his h2h advantage actually makes it interesting with her for the reasons you mention.

And I hate to beat a dead (race)horse, but Spidey presents a very difficult speed problem for PD. Murdock has said that Spidey doesn't show up on his radar when he's at his fastest because he's too fast!

DarkSaint85
Whereas I am of the opinion he stops at one.

Yes, as Leo said, he has the kinetic armour. On top of that, he has his energy daggers, which have phased through Ultron no problem, hurt Immortal Hulk etc ..

Quick Freeze

leonidas
tbh, i'm not even sure the exact current bp HAS the kinetic armor anymore... the daggers would hurt, for sure, but i think cage could withstand them and heal, and dd's radar and agility would let him dodge them as well. i don't think he'd sweep bp, but i do think he would take a majority against him here.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by leonidas
tbh, i'm not even sure the exact current bp HAS the kinetic armor anymore... the daggers would hurt, for sure, but i think cage could withstand them and heal, and dd's radar and agility would let him dodge them as well. i don't think he'd sweep bp, but i do think he would take a majority against him here.

thumb up

StyleTime
Does Panther still have the kinetic armor? He might stop at 1.

Matt definitely still loses to Wolverine though. Cage's powers don't actually protect him from the original problem. Sure, Matt will hit a little harder, but Luke's durability means nothing against the claws. Luke's healing is horrible and completely irrelevant in a fight context, unless he got recent upgrades.

Matt still can't afford to get hit, but he will.

Quick Freeze
Has Wolverine ever been able to tag DD? Or BP for that matter?

Quick Freeze
Well has he???

beatboks
Without Cage's powers Matt has beaten all the first 3 rounds with just his skill.
So add Lukes strength and durability and he should win the first 3

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by beatboks
Without Cage's powers Matt has beaten all the first 3 rounds with just his skill.
So add Lukes strength and durability and he should win the first 3

Yeah, this. She Hulk one shots him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.