Sunfire w/ Muramasa Sword vs Hercules w/ Golden Mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
Shiro is supposedly a samurai on top of his ridiculous plasma blasts. Does he have a shot against Herc when he's given one of Marvel's best swords? Can Herc survive Shiro's nova blasts until he can break the sword with his Mace?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1359ccb442c9ed7aa8eef1df01935591/tenor.gif

zopzop
Sunfire would fry Hercules if he goes nova.

StiltmanFTW
Good luck breaking something that's not even physical stick out tongue

Forum settings favor Sunfire a lot; he can just stay in the air and fry Herc.

Melee... he's supposed to be a samurai, yeah, but I don't think he has enough showings in this department to suggest he could just make a fool out of Herc? Then again, Herc enjoys fighting like a friggin' tank and Shiro just needs to tag him good once...

Flyattractor
Does Herc even really have that great of a HF?

Quick Freeze
Dang it I feel like I keep misfiring (pun intended) w my matchups. I still think Sunfire w an unbreakable sword is still a dope concept, but Herc is not a good match even w his Mace. Anyone is welcome to use Sunfire w Murasama in another thread lol

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
Dang it I feel like I keep misfiring (pun intended) w my matchups.

Don't let that stop you. Have fun.

Red Muramasa blade matches Shiro's outfit thumb up But he always relies on his powers, so it's hard to say how effective he'd be with the blade.

Quick Freeze
Thanks Stilt! I appreciate you enganging in all my outlandish nonsense!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.