Warrior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden_2.0
b5Dt-5Pv61Q

Jmanghan
nice

Dreampanther
On my list of things that I hope are as good as advertised.

Robtard
Same

jaden_2.0
It has an Into the Badlands meets Gangs of New York vibe. Which sounds awesome so fingers crossed

BruceSkywalker
when does this air and on what channel

jaden_2.0
Cinemax next month.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
It has an Into the Badlands meets Gangs of New York vibe. Which sounds awesome so fingers crossed

In does, but that's also not great as Into the Badlands turned to shit.

BruceSkywalker
thanks jaden

Dreampanther
I freaking LOVED episode 1. Can't wait to watch episode 2.

TheVaultDweller
First episode was decent. I hope it can keep it up.

KingD19

TheVaultDweller
I thought after the first episode that Jason Tobin's character, Young Jun, was going to be one of those guys who act tough but then hides behind other people when shit hits the fan. But damn, that slick-looking little bastard can scrap. And he's surprisingly vicious.

Dreampanther
Renewed for Season 2.

TheVaultDweller
S7yJZyBAh24

KingD19
YEEEEES!!! FINALLY! My body is ready.

TheVaultDweller
I just hope they deliver on the Ah Sahm vs Leary fight they teased in S1 one and, again, in this trailer. When Leary not only tanked Ah Sahm's punch to the face but actually hurt Ah Sahm's hand in the process, I was like, yeah, this guy might actually be the only non-traditional martial artist who's a legit threat. And, of course, curious to see how everything set up in S1 actually blows up.

BruceSkywalker
holy shit that looks good.. i just hope a 3rd season comes to hbomax

Robtard
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
S7yJZyBAh24

Nice. Enjoyed the first, was hoping it'd get a second round

TheVaultDweller
After a rather complicated last day or two, this was a pleasant surprise in my YouTube feed. Ah Sahm with a classic Bruce Lee nunchaku pose:

V_wSj_1fWtY

Looks like it has the potential to be a pretty spectacular season. Let's hope it lives up to the trailer.

BruceSkywalker
i have watched the first 4 episodes of season 2.. i rather enjoy this. i truly hope it finds new life on hbomax

TheVaultDweller
Not gonna lie. I actually lol'd in the last episode. The Fung Hai act like hot shit. Then like two or three squads of policemen with guns rock up and basically annihilate all of them, only taking a handful of casualties in return. Those clowns really had an overinflated opinion of their own power relative to the wider setting, trying to take on the police's firepower with bows and swords. Shoulda gotten the fuk out of there when they saw what was happening.

TheVaultDweller
Also, IMO, Ah Sahm is an a-hole. He's more than happy to exploit close relationships and people's trust to further his personal agenda, even if it means potentially causing serious trouble for the other people involved, and often without actually telling them the whole story, like with Penny and Young Jun. Chao and Li Yong are way more likable IMO.

BruceSkywalker
last friday's episode was really good. loved the fight scenes. also definitely was aptly titled

BruceSkywalker
overall this was a good series.. i hope it finds new life on hbomax

Robtard
HBO has picked it up and there will be a 3rd season sometime 2022.

BruceSkywalker
i enjoy this show.. love the martial arts of it

Robtard
Same, it's a fun show.

BruceSkywalker
After a rather complicated last day or two, this was a pleasant surprise in my YouTube feed. Ah Sahm with a classic Bruce Lee nunchaku pose:

V_wSj_1fWtY

Looks like it has the potential to be a pretty spectacular season. Let's hope it lives up to the trailer.

second season was good

Old Man Whirly!
Sitting with sciatica feeling sorry for myself, I have watched this from the start. Best show since Banshee.

TheVaultDweller
After a very long wait, it's finally back.

89dEEKEzglw

BruceSkywalker
i am looking forwar to watching

cdtm
Yet another show pandering to the SJW crowd who hated Iron Fist casting.

Finn Jones was perfect, come at me you bigots!

Robtard
After a very long wait, it's finally back.

89dEEKEzglw

Jun 29, 2023, my body is ready. Bring it.

Season 1 and 2 consistently delivered episode after episode, even the few bad episodes were not that bad.

Old Man Whirly!
Although the ludicrous violence of John wick 4 far surpasses it. This show has characters who at times have characterisation. I can't wait!

Robtard
Tomorrow smile

Old Man Whirly!
Thank you for reminding me Rob. I will be ready to watch Saturday!

BruceSkywalker
watched 1st eppy of season 3 which i liked..

started the 2nd but will finish tomorrow as well as the 3rd episode

BruceSkywalker
finisgd both episode 2 and 3,, always loved the martial arts of this and so looking for nore..

also can't wait until ah sahm bangs yan mi

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
finisgd both episode 2 and 3,, always loved the martial arts of this and so looking for nore..

also can't wait until ah sahm bangs yan mi half way through one Brice, it's very good.

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

also can't wait until ah sahm bangs yan mi

BUT THAT"S HIS SISTER!

TheVaultDweller
I haven't watched episode 4 yet, but 1 to 3 were a solid start to the season IMO. Li Yong is probably still my favourite character and a good foil to Ah Sahm, with their contrasting personalities and approaches to things.

Robtard
Ep4 is good too.

Looking forward to Zing's return.

Old Man Whirly!
Ep 1 and 2 down, this shit is as good as expected. Best show since Banshee.

TheVaultDweller
I hope Father Jun knocks Ah Sahm and Young Jun's heads together and tells them to stop their petty shit. Those two are both hotheads with big egos, and it's causing needless crap between them.

Also, Mail Ling is riding her luck. There's going to come a point where she can't talk her way out of a problem.

Robtard
Show does not disappoint, even the lesser episodes this season are still enjoyable.

I kinda hope Mai Ling dies, she's starting to annoy me with her idiocy, would also free up Ah Sahm. Doubt it will happen though.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Show does not disappoint, even the lesser episodes this season are still enjoyable.

I kinda hope Mai Ling dies, she's starting to annoy me with her idiocy, would also free up Ah Sahm. Doubt it will happen though. it really is superb.

BruceSkywalker
thursday's show wasn't bad but coulda been better

Robtard
Suspect something big is going to happen at the wedding.

BruceSkywalker

im hopeful a badass martial arts fight

TheVaultDweller

I wouldn't be surprised if Zing makes a return and crashes the wedding. He's still got a score to settle with Li Yong.

Robtard
That would be a welcome return for Zing.

jaden_2.0
I really need to get back to this. Really enjoyed s1 but never found the time to watch s2.

Haven't had anything to watch for ages and now got too much to catch up on.

Robtard
If you liked 1, you'll like 2 and 3, pretty much the same quality.

Though s1 is still my favorite as a whole.

BruceSkywalker
i got my badass fight.. joe and mark dacascos brought a grand yet sad fight...

BruceSkywalker
all time fave episode of this from season 2 which is correctly entitled Enter The Dragon

Old Man Whirly!
Season 2 finale is the dogs nuts imho.

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!

BruceSkywalker
last nights eppy was not bad but i did enjoy the fight scenes with dean jagger

BruceSkywalker
wondrous and excellent season if not series finale. but im hopeful a 4th seaso will get greennlit...

lso don't cae if this upsets any whute c8nt ut if james gunn casts the karate kid the i hope he casts andrew koji...

Robtard
Was a solid final ep.

S4 will likely be done, but with all the strikes and delays, probably won't see it until 2026 sad

TheVaultDweller
Was a solid final ep.

S4 will likely be done, but with all the strikes and delays, probably won't see it until 2026 sad

It hasn't been renewed yet, but it could still be. Luckily, season 3 finished in a way where the show could stop there or continue on.

Robtard
I'm assuming it will, but mostly because I really want it to be. Make one final season to wrap things up.

Old Man Whirly!
Finally saw the last episode this afternoon. I enjoyed the series, it flagged more than 1 and 2, bit had some awesome moments. My fave was the prison cell fight as a quarter Irish man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.