Fourth Celestial Host vs. Quintaessence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

twt
Fourth Celestial Host (from Thor #300) vs. Quintaessence

Who wins this fight?

MrMind
Quintaessence

leonidas
the host. only the ps is any sort of issue i think if we're using the host as shown in thor. the others die horribly and ps dies eventually--if he can die that is.

Senor Cage
Stalemate. I dont think any of the Host can do any damage to PS.

MrMind
Really depends on the versions of each Quintessence

Quintessence after new52 is more powerful than before
new gods have gotten a big boost, Highfather is Darkseid's level (their fought stalemate and destroyed old genesis) who was at least universal.
Phantom Stranger is way more powerful than his pre52 self also
Zeus and Ganthet are at least skyfather level
Shazam is not in new52

of course I'm not counting Spectre who is an unofficial member of Quintessence, or else this would be a stomp

MrMind
edit, sorry I mean shazam the wizard not in new52, it's now The Wizard Mamaragan who has no relation to Quintessence

also I've not seen Quitessence being mentioned other than the JL Annual since flashpoint, have not seen their appearances together since the reboot

Bentley
Marvel Cosmics > their DC counterparts

Stomp

Senor Cage
Marvel has butchered their cosmics, while characters like PS have grown in power. See his fight with Spectre.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Bentley
Marvel Comics > their DC counterparts

Stomp

Fixed.

zopzop
Originally posted by Senor Cage
characters like PS have grown in power. See his fight with Spectre.
If that's the version of PS we're using in this thread, the Celestials die horribly.

Zelax
Either way.

quanchi112
4th host stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.