I.S.S. Enterprise vs Discovery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Official stance is all Trek media is canon, so this could happen in the show.

I think the rapid fire Picard Maneuver and ship splitting brings this in Enterprises favor, personally.

-Pr-
I.S.S as in, the mirror Enterprise that we saw in the Enterprise show?

Or was that meant to be a U? Do VS threads even go in here? I have so many questions...

cdtm
Next gen Enterprise, with evil bearded Picard.

A secret ship the Next Gen crew pirated, that has three nacelles instead of the standard two, which allows for multiple short range "Picard Maneuver" jumps in succession. He took out an entire armada with the trick.

The ship itself is pretty tough, too. Three ships, including a flagship, firing on it at the same time could only bring its shields down to 97%, while a single low powered beam from it reduced shields on the flagship by 36%.

BruceSkywalker
I'd say Picard but I'm so biased

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
Next gen Enterprise, with evil bearded Picard.

A secret ship the Next Gen crew pirated, that has three nacelles instead of the standard two, which allows for multiple short range "Picard Maneuver" jumps in succession. He took out an entire armada with the trick.

The ship itself is pretty tough, too. Three ships, including a flagship, firing on it at the same time could only bring its shields down to 97%, while a single low powered beam from it reduced shields on the flagship by 36%.

So it's basically a souped-up version of the Enterprise-D from All Good Things?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.