How do the World's Finest archetypes rank?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze

StyleTime
Well, in terms of their relationship, Majestic and Grifter rank near the bottom. They were teammates sometimes, but never particularly close. I doubt either one would call the other to hang out.

Spartan/Grifter had more of the Superman/Batman vibes, although the powersets don't fit the thread.

Combat wise, Grifter does have the psychic powers angle which makes him a bigger threat to the "Superman" of each duo. Maj is Maj
Current Wildstorm versions of both are still featless though. Cole is just a badass black ops type atm

Quick Freeze
Those really good points. And yeah I felt the same way about Spartan, and could not think of another WildStorm Batman besides Midnighter, who is already uh, taken, so to speak... who also has more powers than your typical Batman archetype.

Maybe the list is shorter than I anticipated and this shoulda just been Sup/Bats vs Hyp/NH vs Apollo/Midnighter, but it felt like there were more. Maybe Moon Knight also fits the bill better for Sentry's BM also

One Big Mob
Gladiator and Claremont

That combination can make anyone dominate Glads.

Quick Freeze
LOL!

Didn't Claremont create Gladiator?

One Big Mob
Yes, and he wrote him lower than anyone ever too.

Quick Freeze
What is it with fathers and sabotaging their sons? AMIRITE?

One Big Mob
You know it. thumb up

There seems to be an advent of dads molesting their kids lately being brought to light. Claremont couldn't keep his fingers from molesting Glads at every chance he got.

Quick Freeze
Holy crap! eek2

Poor Kallark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.