Batman Vs Captain america

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Both fighters are in character.
Random Encounter, No Prep time, No Prior Knowledge.
Bruce Wayne is Post Crisis, Steve Rogers is regular version (No Hydra Cap)
These combatants are fighting in an generic city, 100 feet apart from eachother and visible.
Wins are by Incapitation

PC/New 52 Bats vs 616 Cap

standard gadgets

DarkSaint85
Batsy, for me. Thanks to his gear. The lack of prior knowledge is a handicap for him, but I think he can take it still.

AlbertoJohnAvil
wanna bz that lol? bet you won't. but anyways, i think cap mid diff cap survived a pissed off gambit blasts at point blank..

Cap would redirect the batarangs with his shield,, his blocked tanker nukes and grenades with his shield..same goes with his batarangs..

Cap and Batman are martial equals. Arguably
Batman has a chance at victory if he can take advantage of the momentary diversion of gassing Cap.
Cap has the outright advantage though...since his super soldier serum eliminates fatigue toxins, and thus he does not tire. Martial skill being equal, Cap will eventually simply outlast Batman.

https://i.postimg.cc/ygtfXCGR/ths.jpg

DarkSaint85
I'll BZ it.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'll BZ it.

cool but address what i said. i wanna hear why you think Bruce wins, to be honest.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
cool but address what i said. i wanna hear why you think Bruce wins, to be honest.

It will be in my BZ. If you're still up for it.

Btw, forum rules mean Avengers/JLA is inadmissible smile

AlbertoJohnAvil
It will be in my BZ. If you're still up for it.

Btw, forum rules mean Avengers/JLA is inadmissible smile

lol im jk, i'll think about it. but tell me why bruce wins though, would love to hear it

DarkSaint85
lol im jk, i'll think about it. but tell me why bruce wins though, would love to hear it

laughing out loud

Let me know yay or nay. If a definite nay, then I will detail the ways I'd have used to win. If you still want to think about it, then I had better hold my load before I blow a big sticky one all over everybody!!!

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud

Let me know yay or nay. If a definite nay, then I will detail the ways I'd have used to win. If you still want to think about it, then I had better hold my load before I blow a big sticky one all over everybody!!!

no. now explain so i can address it

Smurph
wanna bz that lol? bet you won't. lol

AlbertoJohnAvil
Cap mental processing is enhanced ..making him adapt and process any situation.

cdtm
Carver would have voted for Batman. And he would have BZ'd, instead of backing out. This guy definitely isn't Carver.

deathslash
Cap can take a few fights, but Batman is definitely winning a solid majority. Even with his belt though, it's not going to be easy to put Cap down.

NemeBro
Cap mental processing is enhanced ..making him adapt and process any situation. Buddy, after a display like the one you made in this thread your only options are to BZ DarkSaint or concede that you jumped the gun and decline, while respectfully inquiring about why he or anyone thinks Bruce wins. You can't bust down the door and drop your cock on the table without being willing to put it to the test.

Delta1938
no. now explain so i can address it

Are you for real?

Smurph
The VS forum is united on this.

Battlezone or concede.

MrMind

Supermutant

Putinbot1
Fight, fight, fight we all chant. This needs a BZ and Batman should win with gear.

Supermutant
So I'll host this bz and/or can judge it. Mr Mind was a judge in your previous cancelled BZ so Alberto you shouldn't have a problem with him. And Smurph wants to see this BZ takes place, so I'm sure he is up for judging. So your judges and host are all set.

The next thing you guys need to decide is what is standard gear for Bruce.

If you run away from this Alberto there is no turning back. Even Comicvine will permaban you.

AlbertoJohnAvil
are you guys serious? I was JK holy---

I'll gladly do a battlezone with anyone , but not Bats vs Cap. that cavs been done so many times

MrMind
Originally posted by Supermutant
So I'll host this bz and/or can judge it. Mr Mind was a judge in your previous cancelled BZ so Alberto you shouldn't have a problem with him. And Smurph wants to see this BZ takes place, so I'm sure he is up for judging. So your judges and host are all set.

The next thing you guys need to decide is what is standard gear for Bruce.

If you run away from this Alberto there is no turning back. Even Comicvine will permaban you.

thumb up

I'd be happy to judge

I'll gladly do a battlezone with anyone , but not Bats vs Cap. that cavs been done so many times

enough with the excuses

DarkSaint85
For me, standard gear is everything Bats has been shown to use, without specific prep time.

So no mental shielding as when he went up against the White Martians. But yes to foam, as used against Damage. No to freeze guns as used against the Talons, but yes to pellets as used against Ghost Soldier. Yes to grenades as used against the General. Cables. Tasers, acid, rockets, fire, Nth metal, sonics, magnets.

No need to bring the Batvehicles in, even though he summons them remotely. Unless Alberto thinks it's fair game. No Outsider suit, or Hellbat, or any of those special suits.

StiltmanFTW
But yes to foam, as used against Damage.

Has that foam actually stopped anyone?

Deadline
I'm not BZing anyone I simply don't have the time but I'm going to try and argue for Cap FTW. He's fought people and been in lots of deathtraps. He has stat superiority, theres no reason for us to even think that Bruce is equal to him in skill and Cap has fought lots of people with martial art skill and gadgets and done fine. Cap went up against Taskmaster with explosive arrows, sword and shield without his shield and he was still holding his own.

AlbertoJohnAvil
For me, standard gear is everything Bats has been shown to use, without specific prep time.

So no mental shielding as when he went up against the White Martians. But yes to foam, as used against Damage. No to freeze guns as used against the Talons, but yes to pellets as used against Ghost Soldier. Yes to grenades as used against the General. Cables. Tasers, acid, rockets, fire, Nth metal, sonics, magnets.

No need to bring the Batvehicles in, even though he summons them remotely. Unless Alberto thinks it's fair game. No Outsider suit, or Hellbat, or any of those special suits.

I honestly not interesting in BZing though, we could dicuss in public. but that cav's been done alot, i would BZ you on something else but not on this topic. i could address the stragety you were going to use in the bz on here though

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Has that foam actually stopped anyone?

BZ me to find out sneer

But in all seriousness......one assumes that Bats throws one item, then sits back. But in a BZ? EVERYTHING is being used. Not all of it is lethal. Foam plus freeze capsules plus cabling, whilst the shield is magnetically controlled away, whilst sonics etc etc?

And that's not going into his lethal ordnance. If, as you say, his foam has never worked....his explosives have. His tasers have. And if we use the same logic, and judge his equipment by who it's worked against (which, btw, is a fair logic, don't get me wrong), then that opens a whole world of pain as to who Batman has affected with his gear.

AlbertoJohnAvil
BZ me to find out sneer

But in all seriousness......one assumes that Bats throws one item, then sits back. But in a BZ? EVERYTHING is being used. Not all of it is lethal. Foam plus freeze capsules plus cabling, whilst the shield is magnetically controlled away, whilst sonics etc etc?

And that's not going into his lethal ordnance. If, as you say, his foam has never worked....his explosives have. His tasers have. And if we use the same logic, and judge his equipment by who it's worked against (which, btw, is a fair logic, don't get me wrong), then that opens a whole world of pain as to who Batman has affected with his gear.

cap has vast mental processing,which makes him adapt and overcome things he doesn't know very quickly and also various scenarios especially in combat

and h2h arguably goes to steve too

Deadline
BZ me to find out sneer

Is there still CIS in BZ?

StiltmanFTW
CIS doesn't mean much when there's a full capacity rule to reduce its effects a great deal.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Deadline
Is there still CIS in BZ?

You're arguing CIS with Batman?

AlbertoJohnAvil
why would batman have a magnet?

Deadline
CIS doesn't mean much when there's a full capacity rule to reduce its effects a great deal.

I'm not sure if it does that, what full capacity means is that they will use everything doesn't mean that they won't use they're personality and logically it doesn't even make sense for Batman to use all his weapons at once. What if it doesn't work and then Cap knows he has that weapon?

You're arguing CIS with Batman?

I'm arguing that he's going to use his personality, yes. What's wrong with that?

DarkSaint85

Because he does. Lol. It's Bats.

I'm not sure if it does that, what full capacity means is that they will use everything doesn't mean that they won't use they're personality and logically it doesn't even make sense for Batman to use all his weapons at once. What if it doesn't work and then Cap knows he has that weapon?

I'm arguing that he's going to use his personality, yes. What's wrong with that?

It's in his personality to use any and all means at his disposal to win.

Even of it means turning Prometheus into Galan's wet dream, for example (Huntress even calls him out on cheating). Every item I mentioned, he's used, sometimes against super powered opponents (like Cap is) or against normal humans (like Cap APPEARS at first glance).

Read my very first post here. I didn't come in looking for a BZ. Like I said, the lack of prior info handicaps Batman, who wouldn't know what Cap is capable of, and thus, would hold back and study from the shadows, IMO. That's why i said it would be hard - never said it was a cakewalk.

But once he realises what Cap is, why WOULDN'T he use his gear? I see Albert mentioned Cap's processing speed. Bats was able to react and formulate tactics mid WW blitz, mid Zoom blitz. Using his gear. So....

AlbertoJohnAvil
Because he does. Lol. It's Bats.

Even of it means turning Prometheus into Galan's wet dream, for example (Huntress even calls him out on cheating). Every item I mentioned, he's used, sometimes against super powered opponents (like Cap is) or against normal humans (like Cap APPEARS at first glance).

Read my very first post here. I didn't come in looking for a BZ. Like I said, the lack of prior info handicaps Batman, who wouldn't know what Cap is capable of, and thus, would hold back and study from the shadows, IMO. That's why i said it would be hard - never said it was a cakewalk.

But once he realises what Cap is, why WOULDN'T he use his gear?

why would magnetizing his shield even matter? It would just make it a h2h thing where Batman would still lose.

Deadline

But once he realises what Cap is, why WOULDN'T he use his gear?

DarkSaint! DarkSaint! Time out bro! This is like the discussion from another thread. I never argued that characters won't use weapons or powers. I argued that they wouldn't use it straight away.

Batman usualy engages people in h2h or may throw a few batarangs, if things start going badly then he'll start using other stuff. So he will probably use other stuff the question is when and how.

StiltmanFTW

Why wouldn't he?

He's packing all kinds of gadgets.

DarkSaint85
DarkSaint! DarkSaint! Time out bro! This is like the discussion from another thread. I never argued that characters won't use weapons or powers. I argued that they wouldn't use it straight away.

Batman usualy engages people in h2h or may throw a few batarangs, if things start going badly then he'll start using other stuff. So he will probably use other stuff the question is when and how?

The instant he starts to lose. As I said, he did it mid blitz with WW, even though he was completely sucker attacked and was not wearing his suit, and was injured, and was chatting to his friends (so not in a fighting mindset).

He did it mid blitz with Zoom, who is...well, Zoom. In short, he will use what he can get his hands on.

So we can debate, but the end result is the same.

Either Batman spams his belt, or waits until he's losing, then spams his belt.

Result is still Bats winning. The only difference is in OUR scenario, Cap gets to punch him a couple of times.

why would magnetizing his shield even matter? It would just make it a h2h thing where Batman would still lose.

Lol no, it makes CAP without his most famous weapon. Batman can still spam his other gear.

What, do you think he throws his belt away? Lol.

AlbertoJohnAvil
in reality first move shield through the chest game over

https://i.postimg.cc/3dsp2wfZ/hm.jpg

DarkSaint85
Yes. That's a move more keeping in Cap's personality thumb up

Supermutant

maybe or maybe Batman dodges it and catches it like Daredevil has done. maybe a bz will get to the bottom of this mystery

AlbertoJohnAvil
Cap would be able to dodge Batman's gear equipment etc though. Matt is far more agile than Bruce

AlbertoJohnAvil
With this kinda level of kick, he should be able to kick Bruce's head off

https://i.postimg.cc/w1DWmZ27/opfl.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Batman usualy engages people in h2h or may throw a few batarangs, if things start going badly then he'll start using other stuff. So he will probably use other stuff the question is when and how.

You want to tell us how Batman operates --- but you constantly refuse to acknowledge what happened on panel? laughing out loud

Steve gets sodomized, you are forced to watch, then it's your turn.

That's like saying Bats would start with explosive batarangs that pack more power than Superman's heat vision or Flash's barrage of punches.

Much harder to dodge.

StiltmanFTW
With this kinda level of kick, he should be able to kick Bruce's head off

https://i.postimg.cc/w1DWmZ27/opfl.jpg

And Bruce shouldn't be able to do the same thing to Cap, right?

https://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/5110917-o_19oss52r61qa73e526k1hn1gs91a.jpg

DarkSaint85
Stilt, has Batman ever been hit by an amped, bloodlusted herald? I bet he had his armour on at the time, right? Would be crazy to think he could survive that.

For the life of me, I can't remember. Maybe you can help

Deadline
The instant he starts to lose. As I said, he did it mid blitz with WW, even though he was completely sucker attacked and was not wearing his suit, and was injured, and was chatting to his friends (so not in a fighting mindset).

He did it mid blitz with Zoom, who is...well, Zoom. In short, he will use what he can get his hands on.

So we can debate, but the end result is the same.

Either Batman spams his belt, or waits until he's losing, then spams his belt.

Result is still Bats winning. The only difference is in OUR scenario, Cap gets to punch him a couple of times.

Those examples are of Bats using gadgets when he is in a bad situation so like I said Bats tends not to use serious gadets straight away he will only use them when things gets bad.

Dunno about that. Normal batarangs will get dodged, explosive batarangs will get dodged. Gas pellets won't neccesarily work because it's an open envinronment Cap can hold his breath and dodge out of the way of the area of effect of the gas. Magnets probably won't work because Cap knows he has all sorts of gadgets and will hold onto his shield. It's possible that Cap could throw the sheild so hard that if Bats try to use megnets it will take his head off. Sonics, well Caps has resisted sonics from Tony Starks after taking a beating from Iron man those sonics were shutting down the brains of other heroes. Sonics are a bit like TP attacks and require willpower to resist, Cap has resisted TP from Red Skull using Xaviers brain.

Also Cap can pressure point Batman to make it hard from him to fight, he's more skilled and has a stat advantage. If he can do it to Iron Spiderman he can do it to Bats. Another tactic is that Cap could just keep his distance and let Bats throw all his weapons they are all limited to range. So gas won't cover the whole area, neither will sonics.

DarkSaint85
Wait wait wait.

Why does Cap know Batman has gadgets???

The rest is hilarious.

AlbertoJohnAvil
And Bruce shouldn't be able to do the same thing to Cap, right?

https://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/5110917-o_19oss52r61qa73e526k1hn1gs91a.jpg

He knocked him out? post the next scan

StiltmanFTW
Stilt, has Batman ever been hit by an amped, bloodlusted herald? I bet he had his armour on at the time, right? Would be crazy to think he could survive that.

For the life of me, I can't remember. Maybe you can help

Okay. Just because I'm in a good mood.

BEHOLD!!!

1. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/4643739-9645599663-5c64b.jpg
2. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/4643740-6917388091-5c64b.jpg
3. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/4643741-1255591770-5c64b.jpg

These scans have never been posted before on KMC!

Deadline
You want to tell us how Batman operates --- but you constantly refuse to acknowledge what happened on panel? laughing out loud

Steve gets sodomized, you are forced to watch, then it's your turn.

That's a statement prove I ignore on panel evidence with an argument.

Wait wait wait.

Why does Cap know Batman has gadgets???

The rest is hilarious.

What?

AlbertoJohnAvil
you saying batman would catch a shield that can go straight through an armored vehicle thats reality lmao?

DarkSaint85

What?

Why does Cap hold on to his shield?

StiltmanFTW
He knocked him out? post the next scan

He did.

Took 7 pages for Grundy to recover - Batman fought Shiva next.

Not the first time it happened, either:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27470/1117051-batvsgrundy_dv2.jpg

StiltmanFTW

You always do...

Doesn't matter who posts it.

Phantom "I don't like it, it didn't happen" Zone.

AlbertoJohnAvil
you saying batman would catch a shield that can go straight through an armored vehicle thats reality lmao?

Putinbot1

What? Seriously?

Deadline
Why does Cap hold on to his shield?

By the way I'm going to point out that you just tried to argue that Cap knowing that Batman has gadgets was a stupid argument when we both know that both opponents have basic knowledge. Let's hope you don't do too much of that.

Anyway Cap holds onto his sheild because Cap doesn't know exactly what gadgets Batman has but can guess that he has a whole variety of gadgets, so it's a good idea to hold onto it.

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Seriously?

What are you doing here?

DarkSaint85
Random Encounter, No Prep time, No Prior Knowledge.
Bruce Wayne is Post Crisis, Steve Rogers is regular version (No Hydra Cap)
These combatants are fighting in an generic city, 100 feet apart from eachother and visible.
Wins are by Incapitation

PC/New 52 Bats vs 616 Cap

standard gadgets

I hope you don't do too much of that either, Deadline smile

Putinbot1
By the way I'm going to point out that you just tried to argue that Cap knowing that Batman has gadgets was a stupid argument when we both know that both opponents have basic knowledge. Let's hope you don't do too much of that. In fact my expertise is mentioned several times on the first page alone.

Anyway Cap holds onto his sheild because Cap doesn't know exactly what gadgets Batman has but can guess that he has a whole variety of gadgets, so it's a good idea to hold onto it.

What are you doing here? You do realise I was voted best debater in this forum multiple times in the past. Even in the social threads first 50 pages.

AlbertoJohnAvil
You do realise I was voted best debater in this forum multiple times in the past. Even in the social threads first 50 pages.

cool so your input on this?

Deadline
I hope you don't do too much of that either, Deadline smile

Ok fair enough, but Batman still has a utility belt. EDIT: You've played shenenigans before so don't get too righteous.

Putinbot1
cool so your input on this? Batman will toys and belt.

AlbertoJohnAvil
He did.

Took 7 pages for Grundy to recover - Batman fought Shiva next.

Not the first time it happened, either:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27470/1117051-batvsgrundy_dv2.jpg

Those are two seperate Fights..lol

Post the Next scan from the First scan you posted...Whats the matter?..Cant find it on your google search?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Batman will toys and belt.

Riiight, I noticed nobody addressed this argument's of deadline which was farily reasonable so "best" debater address it.

Those examples are of Bats using gadgets when he is in a bad situation so like I said Bats tends not to use serious gadets straight away he will only use them when things gets bad.

Dunno about that. Normal batarangs will get dodged, explosive batarangs will get dodged. Gas pellets won't neccesarily work because it's an open envinronment Cap can hold his breath and dodge out of the way of the area of effect of the gas. Magnets probably won't work because Cap knows he has all sorts of gadgets and will hold onto his shield. It's possible that Cap could throw the sheild so hard that if Bats try to use megnets it will take his head off. Sonics, well Caps has resisted sonics from Tony Starks after taking a beating from Iron man those sonics were shutting down the brains of other heroes. Sonics are a bit like TP attacks and require willpower to resist, Cap has resisted TP from Red Skull using Xaviers brain.

Also Cap can pressure point Batman to make it hard from him to fight, he's more skilled and has a stat advantage. If he can do it to Iron Spiderman he can do it to Bats. Another tactic is that Cap could just keep his distance and let Bats throw all his weapons they are all limited to range. So gas won't cover the whole area, neither will sonics.

StiltmanFTW
Those are two seperate Fights..lol

Post the Next scan from the First scan you posted...Whats the matter?..Cant find it on your google search?

Of course they are. You read my post?

It's from Public Enemies. As I already said, Batman fought Shiva next:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11130/111303314/5935271-9651854019-EZhQC.jpg

Superman/Batman issue 3.

Have you ever actually read DC or Marvel comics? Or you just post crap on message boards?

DarkSaint85
Ok fair enough, but Batman still has a utility belt. EDIT: You've played shenenigans before so don't get too righteous.

My 'shenanigans', if you call t hem that, are always based on OP first, then forum rules.

Riiight, I noticed nobody addressed this argument's of deadline which was farily reasonable so "best" debater address it.

Reasonable....when a major component was Cap holding onto his shield (which he almost never does) because he has prior info, that you specifically said wasn't present.

Are you an idiot?

I can address the rest when at home.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I was talking about part of the argument said about how he'll evade Bruce's explosives, gear etc.

StiltmanFTW
Is somebody paying you for being wrong all the time?

Or it's just a bad habit you got from spending too much time on comicvine?

AlbertoJohnAvil
wrong? Grundy wasnt knocked out.. And Lets be Clear...Grundy(mind Controlled..as Shiva) was Gassed first..Which Disoriented him...Next time,dont leave out Context to be Right...

https://i.postimg.cc/fk5dyN98/mgl.jpg

Deadline
My 'shenanigans', if you call t hem that, are always based on OP first, then forum rules.

Not refering to that but nevermind. I just don't like it when you've ignored on panel evidence before and are taking the moral high ground.

Reasonable....when a major component was Cap holding onto his shield (which he almost never does) because he has prior info, that you specifically said wasn't present.

Are you an idiot?

I can address the rest when at home.

No it's not reasonable actually. First of all he can see that Batman is wearing an armoured cowl, Batman has a utility belt so he can assume that he has gadgets. Actually there are lots of examples of Cap fighting opponents and holding onto his sheild it depends on the circumstance for example when he was trapped in a room with an amped Demolition man he held onto his shield because he would have got splattered, then you're assuming he's going to throw his sheild when he's fighting a man he's never met before and isn't sure of what he can do.

DarkSaint85
All jokes aside...

Albert, honest q. Where would you rank yourself on Comicvine? One of the better debators? Middling?

StiltmanFTW
wrong? Grundy wasnt knocked out.. And Lets be Clear...Grundy(mind Controlled..as Shiva) was Gassed first..Which Disoriented him...Next time,dont leave out Context to be Right...

https://i.postimg.cc/fk5dyN98/mgl.jpg

He was. That's what allowed Bruce to fight Shiva right afterwards.

MrMind
The kid has no idea how vs forum works, every thread he made, he already has a winner in mind, so he argue for one side in the own thread he makes till the end of time

DarkSaint85
Not refering to that but nevermind. I just don't like it when you've ignored on panel evidence before and are taking the moral high ground.

No it's not reasonable actually. First of all he can see that Batman is wearing an armoured cowl, Batman has a utility belt so he can assume that he has gadgets. Actually there are lots of examples of Cap fighting opponents and holding onto his sheild it depends on the circumstance for example when he was trapped in a room with an amped Demolition man he held onto his shield because he would have got splattered, then you're assuming he's going to throw his sheild when he's fighting a man he's never met before and isn't sure of what he can do.

Cap has pouches on his outfit too.

I'm assuming it because....well, look at Albert's post lol. Do you agree with him as a go to move?

If he DOESN'T throw the shield... doesn't matter (will address this).

MrMind
All jokes aside...

Albert, honest q. Where would you rank yourself on Comicvine? One of the better debators? Middling?

I was in comic vine 9 years ago (username crom-cruach and mrtrickster), there were some decent debators during that time

I've never seen the kid

so he must be recent.

AlbertoJohnAvil
All jokes aside...

meh

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
The kid has no idea how vs forum works, every thread he made, he already has a winner in mind, so he argue for one side in the own thread he makes till the end of time

Funny how he suddenly cares so much about the context, but didn't mind it one bit when posting the Rhino scan... vin

AlbertoJohnAvil
Funny how he suddenly cares so much about the context, but didn't mind it one bit when posting the Rhino scan... vin

You tried to compare Cap knocking out Rhino to Bats hitting Grundy..Grundy was Disoriented by Gas First

.could of been Sleeping Gas or Poison..Rhino wasn't affected by anything but Cap Fist and Feet

Supermutant

No, i'm showing how Bruce can dodge a normal shield throw from Cap the same way Taskmaster has done. Since you are too scarred to go through with your own challenge. And this throw had enough force and speed to get stuck in a tree.

https://i.imgur.com/GMPmEcqh.jpg

Classic Iron fist without chi amps able to dodge Cap's shield throw from multiple angles, in a first encounter where Cap believes he is a killer who just hurt Jarvis.

https://i.imgur.com/pmXBtYxh.jpg

Even Deadpool has caught it with one hand.

https://i.imgur.com/oGyxIeOh.jpg

Putinbot1
I've never seen arguments as bad as this kid and deadlines in 19 years on this board. Bring back Carver and h1!

MrMind
No, i'm showing how Bruce can dodge a normal shield throw from Cap the same way Taskmaster has done. Since you are too scarred to go through with your own challenge. And this throw had enough force and speed to get stuck in a tree.

Classic Iron fist without chi amps able to dodge Cap's shield throw from multiple angles, in a first encounter where Cap believes he is a killer who just hurt Jarvis.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

ownage

StiltmanFTW
You tried to compare Cap knocking out Rhino to Bats hitting Grundy..Grundy was Disoriented by Gas First

.could of been Sleeping Gas or Poison..Rhino wasn't affected by anything but Cap Fist and Feet

Rhino was already worn out by the time Cap kicked him.

It's a tear gas, you imbecile. His mask's standard defense. Have you ever read a Batman comic?

Deadline
Cap has pouches on his outfit too .

Which he keeps stuff in. Captain America is a combat strategist are you really trying to argue that Cap is going to assume that Batman has the same stuff that he has in his pouch? You don't think he might think that he might have stuff in them that he could throw at him?

DarkSaint even if you personally met Batman and were in Caps shoes you would think he might have gadgets based on the fact that a lot of street levelers have gadgets or stuff they can throw. Then all of a sudden he going to assume that Bats has no gadgets and fight him as such.

If you actually think about that's not really a strong argument.

I'm assuming it because....well, look at Albert's post lol. Do you agree with him as a go to move?

If he DOESN'T throw the shield... doesn't matter (will address this).

It depends. You were the one who said that he almost never throws his shield. I got a Captain America comic in front of me right now and just flicked to him fighting Master Man and he never threw his shield. Maybe because Master Man has superhuman strength and he needed to defend himself.

Cap is going to take one look at Batman and it's pretty obvious that this guy probably has gadgets on him, he's going to notice that Bats is a good martial artist and Cap is going to be warey. it makes no sense to lose your shield in this instance.

I've never seen arguments as bad as this kid and deadlines in 19 years on this board. Bring back Carver and h1!

Again why are you here? What are you doing here? Make an argument then.

AlbertoJohnAvil

all your doing is showing there superiority to batman or you would have to acknowledge cap was holding back there do you have any idea how fast or how much force that throw would have to have to go through an armored truck with ease because i dont but im willing to bet it is far beyond anything batman can handle

Deadline
To be fair he was holding back against Deadpool and that Taskmaster fight might not be canon (but I'm not sure on that one).

Putinbot1
Batroc Master of Savate scans avoiding the shield please guys. Let's end this farce.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Rhino was already worn out by the time Cap kicked him.

It's a tear gas, you imbecile. His mask's standard defense. Have you ever read a Batman comic?

Who cares the type of Gas..It contributed to Bats Effect..Bottomline..and "Rhino was already worn out by the time cap kicked him"..did you read the Comic honestly?
Cap spanked him

Deadline
Anyway I never made the argument that it was dead certain that Bats couldn't avoid the sheild or it will defintely take his head off but if you're just going to post scans of people avoding cap throwing his sheild and assume that's the way its going to go, it might not. For example Cap has tricked people and used it to get them into vulnerable positions like he did with Iron Spiderman and Wolverine.

Putinbot1
Batroc has avoided shield throws so many times. Batroc is no Batman. Batroc has usedvavoiding the throw to spank Caps ears at least once.

StiltmanFTW
Who cares the type of Gas..It contributed to Bats Effect..

You care. That's why you tried to argue it might have been sleeping gas or even poison.

Bottomline..and "Rhino was already worn out by the time cap kicked him"..did you read the Comic honestly?
Cap spanked him

Did you?

If so, then you need to re-read it badly.

I doubt you even held a comic in your hands, to be honest.

Deadline
Batroc has avoided shield throws so many times. Batroc is no Batman.

My point is that by avoding the shield is exactly what Caps wants Batman to do. However my argument is that I suspect that he might hold onto it he feels that Batman is a serious opponent.

AlbertoJohnAvil
You care. That's why you tried to argue it might have been sleeping gas or even poison.

Did you?

If so, then you need to re-read it badly.

I doubt you even held a comic in your hands, to be honest.

you tried to compare bruce's feat to Cap's and got debunked.
matter of fact, what's the comic issue since i'm apparently wrong on this

Supermutant
My point is that given the ridiculous amount of feats involving Batman dodging projectiles, a simple shield throw that Alberto was referencing isn't going to decide this battle. Especially considering three of the four that I have shown even excluding DD only had normal stats at the time. In other words Bruce certainly has the skills to avoid/deflect/dodge a shield throw. And I'm someone who believes that Steve can take Bruce in certain situations.

https://i.imgur.com/jxYyj3qh.gif

Deadline
My point is that given the ridiculous amount of feats involving Batman dodging projectiles, a simple shield throw that Alberto was referencing isn't going to decide this battle. Especially considering three of the four that I have shown even excluding DD only had normal stats at the time. In other words Bruce certainly has the skills to avoid a shield throw.

Oh yeah of course, my argument though is it makes sense for him to hold onto it. If he does throw it however it will be to trick Batman.

Putinbot1
Batroc who is just a normal guy usually does it and kicks Cap at the same time.

AlbertoJohnAvil
My point is that given the ridiculous amount of feats involving Batman dodging projectiles, a simple shield throw that Alberto was referencing isn't going to decide this battle. Especially considering three of the four that I have shown even excluding DD only had normal stats at the time. In other words Bruce certainly has the skills to avoid/deflect/dodge a shield throw. And I'm someone who believes that Steve can take Bruce in certain situations.

ok but the fact is in reality without cap holding back he would put a shield through his chest in like .5 seconds. a force going through an armored truck etc that was posted above? that force would kill bats

cdtm
all your doing is showing there superiority to batman or you would have to acknowledge cap was holding back there do you have any idea how fast or how much force that throw would have to have to go through an armored truck with ease because i dont but im willing to bet it is far beyond anything batman can handle

If that was modern Danny, he could have Iron Fisted Cap instantly.

This is completely relevant and on topic.

Putinbot1
He's never been able to fo that to Batroc, Batman is as fast.

cdtm
He's never been able to fo that to Batroc, Batman is as fast.

thumb up

I bet Batman has more success with Battarags then Cap does with the shield throw.

Deadline
Guys one thing that you're ruling out is that Cap can trick Batman with a shield throw sometimes he throws his shield and it looks like it misses or he wants them to dodge it but he does it to get them into a vulnerable position.

I'm not ruling out that Cap will throw his shield but I think he will hold onto it but if he does throw it it will be for a decisive reason and it will be to trick Batman and put him into a situation that Cap wants him. This tactic has worked a lot.

cdtm
He does that, and it opens him up to Batman throwing his own Battarang, trancing him, or gassing him (Pretty sure he can gas him past the shield anyways.)

Bats also smart enough to calculate angles on the fly, and the gloves are reinforced to allow catching it.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm
thumb up

I bet Batman has more success with Battarags then Cap does with the shield throw. Yup, no doubt cdtm!

StiltmanFTW
you tried to compare bruce's feat to Cap's and got debunked.
matter of fact, what's the comic issue since i'm apparently wrong on this

Captain America #10.

Do us all a favour and start reading the stuff you're so desperately trying to discuss.

Deadline
He does that, and it opens him up to Batman throwing his own Battarang, trancing him, or gassing him (Pretty sure he can gas him past the shield anyways.)

You're making assumptions. My argumnet was that if he does that it will be to place Batman in a vulnerable position where he can't do that and I'm making that assumption that Cap has enhanced intelligence and is a better combat strategist than Batman and as far as I'm aware this trick has worked every time. It's worked on Iron Spiderman, Wolverine and one of the Apocalypse twins. I'm sure there are others.

Bats also smart enough to calculate angles on the fly, and the gloves are reinforced to allow catching it.

As I explained Cap might actually want him to catch it, like he did with Wolverine. Wolverine thought by blocking the shield throw that he evaded the attack but that's exactly what Cap wanted him to do.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Captain America #10.

Do us all a favour and start reading the stuff you're so desperately trying to discuss.

uh dude, this isn't the issue https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Captain-America-Comics/Issue-10?id=37330

StiltmanFTW
Are you retarded?

Putinbot1
Are you retarded? at the moment a mental disability seems possible.

MrMind
laughing I actually started reading those 40s captain america comic from the link, damn each issue were they long

AlbertoJohnAvil
It's the fact that Cap has more battle experience, is an equal or better strategist, and he relies on less equipment even though he has some.

StiltmanFTW
Too bad you don't read his comics - making your opinion easily dismissable.

Smurph
Cap's getting dragged down by Alberto and Deadline.

You can make a good case that Cap can block and dodge nearly all of Batman's gadgets, and that he has the feats to tank any that land.

And JLA/Avengers itself might be inadmissible, but all that fight stands for is that Cap has better stamina than Batman, which is the effect of the SSS. Cap basically doesn't tire, Bats will eventually.

Also, it's a huge leap to assume that Bats is constantly carrying every gadget he's ever used in a prep-less fight.

Also, Batroc has a weird and long history of performing better than he should. But, a serious Cap dismisses Batroc pretty hard (lol): https://imgur.com/a/E1mA1#0

Deadline
Originally posted by Smurph
Cap's getting dragged down by Alberto and Deadline.

You can make a good case that Cap can block and dodge nearly all of Batman's gadgets, and that he has the feats to tank any that land.

What have I said that is dragging Cap down? I suspect he's not even going to respond.

cdtm
You're making assumptions. My argumnet was that if he does that it will be to place Batman in a vulnerable position where he can't do that and I'm making that assumption that Cap has enhanced intelligence and is a better combat strategist than Batman and as far as I'm aware this trick has worked every time. It's worked on Iron Spiderman, Wolverine and one of the Apocalypse twins. I'm sure there are others.

As I explained Cap might actually want him to catch it, like he did with Wolverine. Wolverine thought by blocking the shield throw that he evaded the attack but that's exactly what Cap wanted him to do.

It's not an assumption that Batman could counter attack while dodging. As he HAS.

Against Slade, for example, in the recent Batman vs Deathstroke story.

Slade is arguably more enhanced then Cap, and has more combat experience.

And again, Batman is smart enough to keep his cool, calculate the shields trajectories, and counter. Cap will NOT take him off guard like that, any more then he did Castle, Danny, Matt..

Remember, Batman crowd controlled an entire prison riot in melee. A literal mob. That takes serious multitasking.

Deadline
It's not an assumption that Batman could counter attack while dodging. As he HAS.

Of course he has but he's fighting an enhanced opponent with high skill. It's not impossible for Batman to evade but I've never seen this trick not work why are we assuming Bat will avoid it?

Against Slade, for example, in the recent Batman vs Deathstroke story.

Slade is arguably more enhanced then Cap, and has more combat experience.

What you mean the one where DS was fighting Deadshot and not Batman, is that the way things usualy go against him? It isn't. Slade doesn't have more combat experience.

And again, Batman is smart enough to keep his cool, calculate the shields trajectories, and counter. Cap will NOT take him off guard like that, any more then he did Castle, Danny, Matt..

Wolverine didn't, an enhanced Spiderman didn't one of the Apocalypse twins didn't. Why is Batman going to avoid it? Those examples mostly involve Cap throwing a shield at them, im talking about setting him up.

Remember, Batman crowd controlled an entire prison riot in melee. A literal mob. That takes serious multitasking.

That doesn't mean it's going to work against Cap. Cap hss enhanced intelligence Batman doesn't and is a better combat strategist, why are we assuming that Bats is going to figure it out?

qwertyuiop1998

What you mean the one where DS was fighting Deadshot and not Batman, is that the way things usualy go against him? It isn't. Slade doesn't have more combat experience. actually,he should mean deathstroke his own issues.

cdtm
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
actually,he should mean deathstroke his own issues.

thumb up

Penned by Priest, no less.

It's his series, and his horse. He had every reason to do as Ennis did when Hitman met Batman.

Instead, he wrote a damned strong Batman (Not the strongest, far from it. But fair) to oppose his very strong Deathstroke.

Smurph
What have I said that is dragging Cap down? I suspect he's not even going to respond. To start, you're arguing that Cap's intelligence is more enhanced than Batman's? And you're down this rabbit hole making a case that Cap will intuit Batman's gadgets and change up his fighting style, which makes it look like Cap needs to do that.

These stips favour Cap. He doesn't need to change up his fighting style, he just needs to put Batman down, quickly.

If this were a Batman book with these stips and full capacity on both sides, Cap would win the first round (aka, the forum match), and Batman would out-prep him in the follow up.

Supermutant
ok but the fact is in reality without cap holding back he would put a shield through his chest in like .5 seconds. a force going through an armored truck etc that was posted above? that force would kill bats

laughing out loud Did you even read your own OP?

So good luck showing good ole all american pie eating Steve Rogers impaling humans with his shield.

Smurph
Batman could take a hard hit from the shield in the open of the match if Cap used a tricky ricochet shot (which, he probably would, in character). And given that there's only 100 feet between them, Cap can close the distance right away.

If Cap launched a haymaker shield throw at Bats right from the get go, Batman dodges it. Maybe the shield will tear through the wall behind him. Batman has full view of Cap, and more than enough dodging and speed feats.

Supermutant
^^ that's reasonable, but Cap trying to decapitate or kill by impaling Bruce with his shield (Alberto's argument) is not

One Big Mob
AlbertoJohnCarverto changes his threads on a dime if he thinks of a way for a Marvel character to win. Always be ready for the shift.

AlbertoJohnAvil
^^ that's reasonable, but Cap trying to decapitate or kill by impaling Bruce with his shield (Alberto's argument) is not

lol and yours is?

Supermutant
lol and yours is?

and what is my argument?

AlbertoJohnAvil
and what is my argument?

that batman could survive cap throwing a full force shield at him

cdtm
To start, you're arguing that Cap's intelligence is more enhanced than Batman's? And you're down this rabbit hole making a case that Cap will intuit Batman's gadgets and change up his fighting style, which makes it look like Cap needs to do that.

These stips favour Cap. He doesn't need to change up his fighting style, he just needs to put Batman down, quickly.

If this were a Batman book with these stips and full capacity on both sides, Cap would win the first round (aka, the forum match), and Batman would out-prep him in the follow up.

And if this were any other book, even with those stips Bats would pull something out of his rear. evil face

Just like he did in Suicide Squad (This "GI Jane" lady was so tough, Blue Beetles air gun couldn't put her down. Bats still made her a non factor via being Batman) or Damage.

And forget about Justice League. There, he's somehow the most relevent member, against any threat level.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One Big Mob
AlbertoJohnCarverto changes his threads on a dime if he thinks of a way for a Marvel character to win. Always be ready for the shift.

He's a lot like the pre-Crisis version of Carver.

Supermutant
that batman could survive cap throwing a full force shield at him

by avoiding it -- key important detail.

And that's your strategy, what happen if Bats avoids this shield coming directly at him, and now Cap doesn't have his best/only defense to all the gadgets of Bruce.

Not your best plan Alberto. Plus according to your OP Cap cannot throw a full force shield at Bats.

AlbertoJohnAvil
by avoiding it -- key important detail.

And that's your strategy, what happen if Bats avoids this shield coming directly at him, and now Cap doesn't have his best/only defense to all the gadgets of Bruce.

Not your best plan Alberto.

engages him in h2h lol?

Supermutant
engages him in h2h lol?

lol Did Bruce misplace his utility belt?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Somebody already addressed that with his gadgets etc

Deadline
To start, you're arguing that Cap's intelligence is more enhanced than Batman's?

Coinsidering the fact that all Caps stats are enhanced and is stronger and has more stamina than Batman it's not unfair to argue that his intelligence is enhanced more than Bats ie proccessing speed, combat scenerios etc. Obvioulsy Batman is better at building things and Tony Stark is but they don't have enhanced intelligence like Cap.

I dunno maybe Cap isn't stronger than Batman either.

And you're down this rabbit hole making a case that Cap will intuit Batman's gadgets and change up his fighting style, which makes it look like Cap needs to do that.

He might actually need to do that because Batman is capable of holding his own in h2h and if he starts pulling out lots of gadgets he could possibly bring Cap down.

I'm well aware that Cap could go to bring him down quickly I've made the argument on this forum that Cap could possibly manhandle him. I just didn't feel like bringing it up...yet.

Also if you actually bothered to read my post instead of lumping me in with Alberto you will see actually said a lot of what you said.

Furthermore it's faulty logic to assume that holding onto his shield is changing his style when there are lots of fights where has done this.

Nope I never did that. I'm making Cap look bad. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Supermutant

Which requires his shield lol.

Which you Alberto decided to throw away at the start of the match.

StiltmanFTW
Furthermore

https://tinyurl.com/yxcqly4h

I'm making Cap look bad. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You are.

DarkSaint85
Lol. You really think that all the gadgets Batman has?

Furthermore, saying Cap can dodge because he has dodged XYZ...

You don't want me to bring up who Batman has tagged, lol

abhilegend
Is someone seriously trying to argue that Cap is more intelligent than Bruce?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend

Alf is like that, yeah. He never stops.

I found this.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb410/raykongs/Capdidacticmemory_zps7bdc6c5e.jpg

I do think this is something that has been pushed much more in recent times. Caps intelligence I think could be equivalent to Aquaman's tp in the sense that some writers may not know he has it and is rarely refered to.

When I first started reading Cap I had been doing it for several years and I don't think I read anywhere in comics or bios that it enhanced his mind. This seems to be a modern phenomenon, there is also a reference to his intelligence in Secret Avengers were its stated by Beast that Cap is a super soldier that can master any weapon in seconds.

Good time to mention how Bats regularly makes a fool out of Clark, who is supposed to have super intelligence, lol.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend

he's a better combat stragetist, yes.

One Big Mob
Alfheil has enhanced intelligence. You guys just don't understand because you aren't superhumans.

Smurph
Coinsidering the fact that all Caps stats are enhanced and is stronger and has more stamina than Batman it's not unfair to argue that his intelligence is enhanced more than Bats ie proccessing speed, combat scenerios etc. Obvioulsy Batman is better at building things and Tony Stark is but they don't have enhanced intelligence like Cap.
OK, so you're trying to say that Cap has faster reactions and processing? Or that his intelligence is more enhanced? Do you see the disconnect between the two claims?

Arguing that Bats and Stark don't have 'enhanced intelligence' is like arguing that Bane without venom doesn't have enhanced strength. Looks silly, even if you turn around and narrowly define intelligence to only mean processing speed and not 'building things' (and, I'm guessing, excluding a bunch of other mental skills that are part of intelligence).

Nope I never did that. I'm making Cap look bad. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, there's a forum pile-on going on because you're going after all these non-starter arguments. Same as when you argued that Cap is just as versatile as Batman. Those aren't points that Cap is going to win, so why go after them? Cap doesn't need more enhanced intelligence or versatility, he just needs to knock Bruce out.

Anyways, bottom line here is that there's a strong case to be made that Cap would win a fight on these stips.

AlbertoJohnAvil
the only character batman has faced that can be compared to cap as far as physical ability experience and skill is deathstroke but lets be honest without plot deathstroke would beat bats ass

Delta1938

I highly doubt you were joking.

Smurph
the only character batman has faced that can be compared to cap as far as physical ability experience and skill is deathstroke but lets be honest without plot deathstroke would beat bats ass Sounds like a good argument for your battlezone.

Supermutant
the only character batman has faced that can be compared to cap as far as physical ability experience and skill is deathstroke but lets be honest without plot deathstroke would beat bats ass

Bane says hola muchacho

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Delta1938
I highly doubt you were joking.

convince me otherwise

AlbertoJohnAvil
Bane says hola muchacho

Bane is as skilled as Cap and experienced?
NOW, are YOU trolling?

elaborate more on this.

cdtm
Take it to the battlezone.

DarkSaint85
RIGHT.

Let's go.

So you are under the mistaken assumption that Batman only has:
1. Normal batarangs
2.Explosive batarangs
3. Gas pellets
4. Magnets
5. Sonics.

Lol. Ok.

Oh yeah of course, my argument though is it makes sense for him to hold onto it. If he does throw it however it will be to trick Batman.

Lol. Sheer stupidity here. YOUR OWN OP STATES THEY ARE IN CHARACTER. THAT THEY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF EACH OTHER.

Please post scans of Cap, in character (you even stated its not evil Cap, lol), killing an opponent he has never met before, and has no reason to kill.

But let's get back to the gear.

'Item 42...we have catalogued about 30% of his belt'. If 42=30%, then simple maths means he has 140 items in his belt alone. Now, note that batarangS, PLURAL, are all counted as ONE item:
https://i.postimg.cc/vD217msn/detectivecomics937-batmanutilitybeltitems.jpg

AND this ignores all the gear stored in his boots, gauntlets, and teeth etc...

Wait, what? Teeth?
https://i.postimg.cc/7Y9SYxpw/detectivecomics937-batmanescapeartist.jpg

Let Cap keep his shield, as Deadline asserts.

Batman throws his Batarangs (standard procedure, agree?)

*CLANG*

Now, what would the World's Greatest Detective...deduce from that sound? That it is metal?

Why not try magnets?
https://i.postimg.cc/SRW7GCTM/greenlantern16-magnetbatarang.jpg

Those are Rocket Reds, btw. An entire group of them.

Shield, gone.

Then?

Grapple line.
https://i.postimg.cc/W4hGHQYj/batmanconfidential2-grapnelgun1.jpg

How strong is this line?
https://i.postimg.cc/J4LQzY0c/batmanconfidential2-grapnelgun2.jpg

15 tons breaking point. If Cap has feats showing he can do lateral raises with 15tons, please post. Not asking for him LIFTING 15 tons, or benching, or pulling - it has to be side lateral raises, which use much smaller muscles.

CAP CAN DODGE! OPEN ENVIRONMENT!

Here, Bats uses a blackout bomb over an entire area:
https://i.postimg.cc/59wwT5gH/batmaneternal30-blacksmoke1.jpg

Or here, Bats uses flashbangs, over an area:
https://i.postimg.cc/Kjyt44Gv/batmantwoface27-bootflashbangs.jpg

Or here, uses his grappeling gun like Darkseid's Omega Beams (wha?? Click the link to see!):
https://i.postimg.cc/G3YQrnLm/batdk2-omegagun1.jpg

Or here, has capsules which become bat-nets:
https://i.postimg.cc/JhvNVPSX/gothamaftermidnight2-batnets2.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/2SHdTzw2/gothamaftermidnight2-batnets4.jpg

Cap can probably (100% sure, actually) bust out of one net. Two? Three? 10? Whilst he's unable to see where the next attack is coming from? Whilst his shield is gone? Whilst his arms are bound by his side, restrained by Class 15 grappel lines?

He's not dodging anything.

Delta1938
convince me otherwise

Your behavior here and elsewhere. Here, it's how you only claim to be joking after repeatedly being criticized and called out, like after you realize how bad you look. Or like when you dropped out of at least two BZs you agreed to, then after it was over came back and said you hadn't run away, that it was "real life happened." Even though you could have said you weren't going to be able to participate when agreed on, and they would have done it later. Unless you were in a coma or lost all access to the Internet, I'm not buying "real life got in the way."

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Delta1938
Your behavior here and elsewhere. Here, it's how you only claim to be joking after repeatedly being criticized and called out, like after you realize how bad you look. Or like when you dropped out of at least two BZs you agreed to, then after it was over came back and said you hadn't run away, that it was "real life happened." Even though you could have said you weren't going to be able to participate when agreed on, and they would have done it later. Unless you were in a coma or lost all access to the Internet, I'm not buying "real life got in the way."

Lol, it wasn't just that.

He actually said he sent his posts in, yet, mysteriously, victree never received it:

https://i.postimg.cc/59LwDc1q/Capture.jpg

Then you Alberto went silent until today. So why lie? So why not response b/c you have been on this site? Why would you even come in this thread now like anyone would buy your foolishness?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>