What movie are you more interested in: Man of Steel 2 or Shazam 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Which are you more interested in?

Patient_Leech
yawn

StiltmanFTW
yawn yawn

Inhuman
yawn yawn yawn

BrolyBlack
yawn yawn yawnyawn

Patient_Leech
yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

ares834
https://media.giphy.com/media/LiDpe8zHMnuZq/giphy.gif

BruceSkywalker
Domo Arigato

Talon Fang
Shazam

Insane Titan

sapphire lion

Darth Thor
^ They have no plans for one.

Patient_Leech
sleep1

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ They have no plans for one.

So really it's Shazam 2 for our option.

jaden_2.0
After seeing Shazam tonight I'm not overly fussed about another one. Man of Steel 2 would be of more interest to me. Although I'd prefer a move away from the dark tone of the first where literally everyone was overly serious and miserable. Even foregoing a villain and make it a disaster movie because some of the more awesome parts of BvS were the Supes montage.

quanchi112
MOS 2. Shazam was so pitiful. The new regime is so cheap this dceu is going to have crap shoved into the theatre.

SquallX

quanchi112
Ragnarok is great. Best Thor film yet. It just worked. Way better than MOs.

jaden_2.0
So the only solution to every single character being morose all the time is for everyone to constantly crack jokes? In your mind that's the only 2 options?

Clark was miserable in Man of Steel long before Zod showed up. Because the Kents were miserable. And everyone else in Smallville was miserable. And everyone at every job he worked at was miserable. And Lois Lane was miserable. And all the army people were miserable.

Ragnarok was vastly better than Man of Steel, BvS and Justice League.

Senor Cage
SHAZAM is easily one of the better origin stories I have seen thus far. The flow between horror and comedy elements flowed perfectly. Only gripe I had was the cheap CGI, but it's forgiven, since it had a low budget. SHAZAM wins this rather easily, IMO.

And, I'll take SHAZAM. I want to FINALLY see the Rock as Adam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.