Avengers: Endgame - Steve & Tony's first meeting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
We are now one month out from the movie's release.

This is strictly about the first face to face meeting between Steve and Tony since Civil War. I want to hear predictions about how the dialogue will go, will they be alone in a room hashing it out, etc. After re-watching Civil War recently, trying to figure out what Tony will say seems to hardest thing to predict.

Robtard
Honestly, I doubt they'll be much tension, after Thanos killed half of humanity (and half of all other sentient life), their disagreement/fight would seem beyond trivial at this point.

But sure, will be interesting to see how they handle it. With the suppressed angry homo-eroticism we saw before, or with my "who cares bout that now" outlook.

steverules_2
Pretty sure this is either gonna get merged or deleted

roughrider
I'd like Tony to admit that he never reached out to Cap because he was ashamed. He almost killed Bucky in cold blood - who though technically responsible for his parent's deaths, was a brainwashed pawn of Hydra for decades - and Tony realizes he was the one who killed the Avengers, not Steve. By the end, no one on his side was trying to arrest Steve and his crew anymore, Vision was secretly meeting with Wanda (and Tony kind of knew it) and even Rhodey had had enough of Secretary Ross and the Sokovia Accords tying their hands. T'Challa was secretly sheltering Steve and his crew and even rehabilitated Bucky's mind, despite publicly siding with Tony and the Accords. Tony's pride and ego kept him from responding to Steve's olive branch, and who knows what could have happened if they had all been united?

Steve of course won't be looking for apologies, but he'll be open to sharing the blame, saying that maybe his inability to compromise and accept the lesser of two evils might have put them in the situation they are in.

Something along those lines is what I want to see.

Impediment
Use the main thread.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.