Star wars: Fallen Order Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhaGN6rK2Eg
Can we please talk for a moment about the trailer of the game? First of all, this Jedi has the face of Cameron Monaghan. I really liked the actor in Shameless and as the Joker so I appreciate his appearance in the game. But I really liked the trailer in general, the Inquisitor hunting him etc looks like the game is set a few years after 19 BBY and this guy is padawan. Overall, I really did like it. What do you think?

CuckedCurry
Wish you could determine the characteristics of the character rather than have them pre-set :/

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Total Warrior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhaGN6rK2Eg
Can we please talk for a moment about the trailer of the game? First of all, this Jedi has the face of Cameron Monaghan. I really liked the actor in Shameless and as the Joker so I appreciate his appearance in the game. But I really liked the trailer in general, the Inquisitor hunting him etc looks like the game is set a few years after 19 BBY and this guy is padawan. Overall, I really did like it. What do you think?

Eh. I don't give my money to Disney.

I won't be buying anything Star Wars related until Disney sells the franchise to another company that treats the Saga faithfully.

Zenwolf
Getting Jax Paven vibes honestly, visually the trailer looks nice.

ares834
No gameplay?

**** off with this shit. It's going to be more generic EA trash. Don't get excited.

"Trust no one."

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Getting Jax Paven vibes honestly, visually the trailer looks nice. Agreed

Total Warrior
Originally posted by CaveDude33211
Eh. I don't give my money to Disney.

I won't be buying anything Star Wars related until Disney sells the franchise to another company that treats the Saga faithfully. Originally posted by ares834
No gameplay?

**** off with this shit. It's going to be more generic EA trash. Don't get excited.

"Trust no one." Normally, I'd agree, I'm the first to be disappointed in the new movies and on how Diseny handled the franchise in general, but I really liked the trailer and I'm looking forward to more videos before deciding if I'll buy it or not

Zenwolf
Though is the antagonist suppose to be an Inquisitor or? The electrostaff kinda throws me off. Also I gotta say that weapon is really overrated or well overused a lot.

TheIndyJedi
Though is the antagonist suppose to be an Inquisitor or? The electrostaff kinda throws me off. Also I gotta say that weapon is really overrated or well overused a lot.

Ye its an inquisitor

Total Warrior

TheIndyJedi
Yeh the Clone trooper with the Magnaguard staff is not an inquisitor, but the character with the mask and the cape is an inquisitor

Total Warrior
Yes, she is the second sister

Total Warrior
She already appeared in the Vader issue

Total Warrior

Freedon Nadd
Chris Avellone is the Alan Moore of Star Wars.

xPRIMEx
Looks pretty cool

Rockydonovang
this looks like the spiderman ps4 game. WHich is to say... really good.

Total Warrior
Did you see the new Jedi Fallen Order's gameplay? Did you like it? It kinda reminded of the recent Tomb Raider series. Hopefully it'll be challenging, wouldn't like ti if it were to easy

Tzeentch
Looks awful

Zenwolf
Just saw the gameplay, it looks....eh? Not terrible, not fantastic.

Darth Thor
Just saw the gameplay, it looks....eh? Not terrible, not fantastic.

It is okay for you to say it looks decent lol

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Darth Thor
It is okay for you to say it looks decent lol

Well was kinda implying that, but yeah. Though I just realized this, does this make Kylo freezing the blaster bolt in TFA less impressive if this Padawan Cameron could do it?

Darth Thor
^ Depends if its gameplay or a canon cut scene.

That said the PT era should be the best trained Jedi. (Remember Maul already did his mind extraction trick in Rebels) Kylo is more raw power.

Zenwolf

Darth Thor
^ Well makes sense. Kylo will obviously have a lot more raw power being of the Skywalker lineage.

Zenwolf
I suppose we'll see what's what, there's also that skill tree thing so maybe it'll increase the time. /Shrug

So what do you think about the game?

Darth Thor
I suppose we'll see what's what, there's also that skill tree thing so maybe it'll increase the time. /Shrug

So what do you think about the game?

Looks cool. Reminds me a bit of Force Unleashed.

Probably the most exciting thing Lucasfilm is putting out right now tbh. Not exactly dying to watch Rise of Skywalker, and Resistance is just the worst (I used to look forward to the animated stuff).

Total Warrior
https://youtu.be/nfcAHfDuNzw

new trailer has come out in case you were interested

Darth Thor
https://youtu.be/VRaobDJjiec

^ Reveal trailer. For the sequel, but screw it posting here.

This im excited for.

Rebel95

Rebel95
*bacta tank

Total Warrior

ares834
I'm sick of them shoving this High Republic shit everywhere.

Anyway, first game was decent. I hope they improve the maps. It was a complete chore backtracking/returning to the ship in this game.

Rebel95
I agree about the High Republic stuff. But it could be cool having an ancient dark Jedi as the villain of the game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.