Chris Avellone says what KotOR 3 was going to be about

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd
Check the link in description:

https://youtu.be/1MIgPpyIS7g

Lord Lucien
But thankfully we got that wonderful MMO instead. It was what all the fans of the series REALLY wanted.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
But thankfully we got that wonderful MMO instead. It was what all the fans of the series REALLY wanted.

Ok. Make sure to leave a like and subscribe for more Star Wars content.

Lord Lucien
I f*cking love Star Wars! It's all I think about. My life is consumed with Star Wars! Feed me more mind-numbing tripe, please I beg you!

Freedon Nadd
I f*cking love Star Wars! It's all I think about. My life is consumed with Star Wars! Feed me more mind-numbing tripe, please I beg you!

Ok. Just do what I asked you.

Trocity
You're not the boss of him.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Trocity

erm

Freedon Nadd

Going off-topic with a first comment.
That is a record, sir, in the book of assumptions.

Trocity
The book of assumptions? So you are the boss of him?

An arrogant claim. Have you any proof?

Freedon Nadd
The book of assumptions? So you are the boss of him?

An arrogant claim. Have you any proof?

So being a YouTuber means being a boss? Because all YouTubers say that regardless if they are bossy or not.

What is your problem with me trying to get back in shape with views and subscribers?

And if you read my words carefully you would notice that I asked him. When you ask someone to do something, you are being polite.
You are here to troll me because you have nothing useful to write about the post.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
When you ask someone to do something, you are being polite. Can you please stop being a whiny b*tch whose life's ambition is to acquire YouTube subscribers for his Star Wars-themed channel that thousands of other people have already done to death?

See, because I asked you to do something, I was being polite. That's how that works.

Freedon Nadd
Can you please stop being a whiny b*tch whose life's ambition is to acquire YouTube subscribers for his Star Wars-themed channel that thousands of other people have already done to death?

See, because I asked you to do something, I was being polite. That's how that works.

Ok.
But I am whinning for a reason.
(Plus, I used to be big on YouTube. You do not know how it feels like, maybe. My famous videos ranged in mil. of views even though I had only 10k subscribers.)

Freedon Nadd
Anyways. I will stop if you ask me to.

AncientPower
His ideas are so hilariously similar to what Vitiate turned out to be, I wonder if they didn't just steal his outline for it when they wrote the lore for SWTOR.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by AncientPower
His ideas are so hilariously similar to what Vitiate turned out to be, I wonder if they didn't just steal his outline for it when they wrote the lore for SWTOR.

So, you think Vitiate is a disappointment as character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.