So, how many Jedi survived Order 66 in Canon so far?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior

Galan007
These were all confirmed at some point in the Vader comics...

-Yoda
-Obi-Wan Kenobi
-Ahsoka Tano
-Coleman Kcaj
-Oppo Rancisis
-Selrahc Eluos
-Ka-Moon-Kholi
-Quinlan Vos
-Kirak Infil'a
-Eeth Koth
-Ferren Barr
-Jocasta Nu
-Kanan Jarrus

*Not counting the Jedi that became Inquisitors, or the handful of force-sensitive children in the galaxy that Jocasta was aware of, who were going to be recruited into the Jedi Order.

Total Warrior
Oh 13, yeah I remember we got that issue where they were confirmed alive in the comic. Also there was this mobile game where you played as an Inquisitor and you had to hunt down 4 Jedi, is that considered canon?

Galan007
What game are you talking about?

Total Warrior
It should be Star Wars:Uprising

Galan007
Uprising is canon, yeah.

Eli Vanto
How did Jedi like Rancisis and Vos stay under the radar after O66?

Vos had a yellow tattoo across his face, which is super recognizable, and Rancisis was half snake ffs.....Seems like they would have been noticed everywhere they went??

Total Warrior
Should update it:
12 survived but became inquisitors

21 survived and went into hiding:

1)Luminara Unduli (captured and executed by the GI shortly after Order 66)
2)Quinlan vos (status unknown)
3)Yoda (died of old age in 3 ABY)
4)Kal Kestis (currently alive)
5)Tarron Malikos (became leader of the brotherhood on Dathomir, Dead)
6)Cere Yunda (currently alive)
7)Kanan Jarrus (dead)
8)Obiwan Kenobi (killed in 0 ABY)
9)Koleman Kcaj (status unknown)
10)Oppo Rancisis (status unknown)
11)Selrahc Eluos (status unknown)
12)Ka-Moon-Kholi (status unknown)
13)Ferren Barr (dead)
14)Jocasta Nu (dead)
15)Cere Yunda's Younglings (exact number and status unknown, captured by the Empire)
16)Uvell (status unknown)
17)Naq Med (Survived the fall of the Empire, died of old age)
18)Khandra (dead)
19)Mususiel (dead)
20)Nuhj (dead)
21)Ankonori (dead)

3 more weren't active Jedi of the order, but were still hunted down:

1)Ahsoka Tano (status unknown, likely alive)
2)Eeth Koth (dead)
3)Kirak Infila (dead)

So there was a total of at least 24 Jedi and 12 Inquisitors in the Galaxy at the start of the Empire reign. At least 2 new Jedi were recruited and trained after Order 66, but before the fall of the Empire, thus becoming targets of the purge:

1) Ezra (status unknown, likely alive)
2) Luke Skywalker (survived the Empire, died years later)

Luke Skywalker and Naq Med are the only 2 jedi confirmed alive after the fall of the Empire as of now.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Eli Vanto
How did Jedi like Rancisis and Vos stay under the radar after O66?

Vos had a yellow tattoo across his face, which is super recognizable, and Rancisis was half snake ffs.....Seems like they would have been noticed everywhere they went?? They likely found some remote planet, like Yoda, or hid in the underwolrd (especially in Vos's case, he had lots of contacts there)

Galan007
thumb up

Vos was the Jedi Order's 'go-to' when it came to undercover missions and covert ops. The guy spent months at a time in the field without anyone(even bounty hunters and criminals) ever suspecting that he was a Jedi... Makes sense that he'd be able to just disappear without a trace after the Purge.

Oppo, however, must have found a really good hiding spot, because yeah... It's damn near impossible for him to just blend in.

Sheev
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Luke Skywalker and Naq Med are the only 2 jedi confirmed alive after the fall of the Empire as of now. First I've heard about Naq Med. mmm

He must be powerful if he managed to survive that long??

Eli Vanto
IIRC, Naq Med fought the Grand Inquisitor and did well against him.

Don't think he was overly powerful tho.

Total Warrior
^Yeah, he abandoned the Jedi ways after Order 66, so I guess this is why he didn't join Luke's new Order. He was still fairly capable since he defeated the GI as Eli said

juggernaut74
Naq Med is the longest known surviving member of the Jedi Order I believe he died about a few years before the events of the Force Awakens.

Though I suppose if you count him as a Jedi Ahsoka should as well and she actually might still be alive post Ride of Skywalker.

Zentrex
And now we also have to account for all the people in Fallen Order, so that's Cal Kestis, Cere Junda, and Taron Malicos.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Zentrex
And now we also have to account for all the people in Fallen Order, so that's Cal Kestis, Cere Junda, and Taron Malicos.

They are in TWs list.

Total Warrior
^Yep, the only thing I'm missing is the number of the younlings Cere Yunda had with her, I couldn't find it online

Zentrex
Sorry, didn't see them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.