Wonder Woman 1984

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther
Release Date 2020

Director: Patty Jenkins
Story: Geoff Johns
Kristen Wiig as Cheetah

First image:

http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/wonder-woman-84-gal-gadot-slice.jpg

Kazenji
The trailer for this is suppose to drop over the weekend

also Kristin Wigg's Cheetah has appeared on the movie's merchandise, Hope it's not the final look.

Robtard
Release date is listed as "expected" for June 5 2020

I doubt they're making Cheetah just a woman in a leopard-print outfit as the merchandise suggests. They're probably going with the New 52 version (or combo backstory), so she'll be transformed into a human-cheetah hybrid monster at some point in the film.

I thought we had a thread already? Maybe request a merge.

StiltmanFTW
Well, I hope it'll be better than the original which had FEMALE fans falling asleep in the theater.

Also, Gal needs a boob job.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Body-shaming pig.

StiltmanFTW
I just want to shove my dick between her ****, but she's too flat, bro.

riv6672

dadudemon

Negative!

#smallboobs4eva!

riv6672
Oh, merchandise revealed what Kristen Wiig might be looking like in the movie...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/dc/amp/2019/12/04/wonder-woman-1984-cheetah-first-look-merchandise/

Patient_Leech

BruceSkywalker
hopefully this;ll be better the first

gal needs to grow like another 4 or 5 inches

#TALLWOMENRULE

I HAVE SPOKEN

Kazenji
Originally posted by riv6672
Oh, merchandise revealed what Kristen Wiig might be looking like in the movie...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/dc/amp/2019/12/04/wonder-woman-1984-cheetah-first-look-merchandise/

Kinda covered that earlier

as for the first movie i liked it.

riv6672

Kazenji
i hated Ares for it needed to go with a better actor then David Thewlis.

riv6672
That part was uninspired from the casting to the final product, yeah.

NemeBro
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
hopefully this;ll be better the first

gal needs to grow like another 4 or 5 inches

#TALLWOMENRULE

I HAVE SPOKEN If you want a 6'3" woman to play Wonder Woman your choices are Gwendoline Christie or a trans woman.

-Pr-
Yeah, I really like Gadot as Wonder Woman. Thewlis I liked too, but they should have had him transform for the final fight.

StiltmanFTW
Let's hope she actually gets ****ed in 1984.

BruceSkywalker
Let's hope she actually gets ****ed in 1984.

she has several lesbian scenes with Wiig, lololol... that's the whole plot lololol

riv6672

Kazenji
There's a Trailer teaser available, I'm just gonna wait for the full thing.

riv6672
^^^teaser? Ooh must find it!

EDIT
Gal Godoy, she left me wanting more...

-goes to smoke a cigarette-

Kazenji
^^^teaser? Ooh must find it!

I just dislike how they do those nowadays, Just release the full ****en thing already.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kazenji
I just dislike how they do those nowadays, Just release the full ****en thing already.

Yes.

The idea of those "teaser trailers" is ridiculous.

Then they release a dozen more of them, including full trailers, tv spots aaaaaand the entire plot leaked somehow.

riv6672

-Pr-
Watched the teaser. I like what I see. Fingers crossed Cheetah doesn't look shit.

riv6672
Originally posted by -Pr-
Fingers crossed Cheetah doesn't look shit.
Hopefully. This movie needs a good villain to make up for the lack of in the original.

Ridley_Prime
sfM7_JLk-84

Looks fun.

SquallX
she has several lesbian scenes with Wiig, lololol... that's the whole plot lololol

rock

-Pr-
Good trailer. I'm wondering if Trevor isn't all in her head due to who the villain is.

playa1258
WW84
Mulan
Black Widow
Bond 25

My trailer rankings for this week.

carthage
Yeah it looks really good

NemeBro
Did Diana lasso phucking lightning bolts in the trailer? laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
film looks good

hopefully wiig plays a villain well

riv6672
Good trailer. I'm wondering if Trevor isn't all in her head due to who the villain is.
Either that or losing him again is part of defeating the villain, which would suck for her.

Fun trailer, though.
That golden armor at the end had a nice FLASH! Ah-Ah! vibe to it.

-Pr-
Yeah, I honestly never thought they'd use that armour in a movie, so it was a nice surprise.

riv6672
Yeah, I honestly never thought they'd use that armour in a movie, so it was a nice surprise.
It was the eighties, man, times were strange...!

BruceSkywalker

i just hope diana has a good reason to use it

Robtard

Agreed was good and I feel that sentiment. Cos he's not aged, so it could just be her imagination that he's with her.

riv6672

BruceSkywalker

Surtur
Looking forward to this.

ares834
Looks fun. Love the music choice even if it is cliche.

Kazenji
I've read Patty Jenkins has Wonder Woman 3 mapped out along with a Amazon spin-off

Wonder Woman 3 is obviously going to happen.

Robtard
I've read Patty Jenkins has Wonder Woman 3 mapped out along with a Amazon spin-off

Wonder Woman 3 is obviously going to happen.

Pretty much a safe bet, unless this film absolutely tanks, which I can't see it doing.

Darth Thor
Getting a Thor Ragnarok vibe from this. But yeah looks all sorts of fun.

Oh and nice bullet feat.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Oh and nice bullet feat.

JFC don't jinx it.

tkitna
Doesn't look bad

NemeBro

Oh and nice bullet feat. She's swinging from lightning bolts the same way Spidey does buildings and it's the bullet feat that catches your eye?

ShadowFyre
I've watched the trailer several times just for the music.

And swinging from lightning bolts is badass. Has she ever done that in the comics?

Robtard
The lightning-bolt-swing feat is visually cool, but it's ridiculous. I get she and her gear are magical, but still.

Hopefully they have Metallica's 'Ride the Lightning' playing during that scene.

riv6672
Swinging from lightning. I wonder what she can do w. the clap?

StiltmanFTW
Getting a Thor Ragnarok vibe from this.

You don't say????? eek!

https://tinyurl.com/vtyoed6

riv6672
^^^Laugh. Out. Loud.

-Pr-
Swinging from lightning. I wonder what she can do w. the clap?

I'm going to assume you mean the "slamming the bracelets together" thing, and not the disease.

riv6672

ShadowFyre
I'm going to assume you mean the "slamming the bracelets together" thing, and not the disease.

Well, that would be pretty cool ability to debate with in the vs. forum

The disease not the "slamming the bracelets together" thing

Patient_Leech
Admittedly it's a good trailer. Good at emulating Marvel. But I have very little interest.

Kazenji
Apparently Wonder Woman won't be using her sword and shield much for this movie.

riv6672

Kazenji
^ This is their reasoning

she can still kick ass without those items anyway.

StiltmanFTW

riv6672

quanchi112
Looks fantastic. I was right to say she was the best dc hero since Batman v. Superman.

ShadowFyre
^ This is their reasoning

she can still kick ass without those items anyway.

God forbid that an Amazonian warrior seem aggreasive.

Ridley_Prime
XbwhpEywBBk

So Wonder Woman 3 pretty much confirmed I guess, tying in to the present time? I suppose we would've known about that sooner and saw some leadup to it had we gotten to see this film during its original release if not for COVID.

Also good news for Superman if this recent stuff is true.

https://cosmicbook.news/henry-cavill-superman-supergirl

https://trinikid.com/supergirl-out-henry-cavill-in-as-he-comes-back-as-superman-rumors-say

-Pr-
That thing about Johnson wanting Cavill could be interesting. I wanna see how that plays out.

StiltmanFTW
He should play Finn in Star Wars.

-Pr-

https://i.imgur.com/oVSR6mf.gif

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/ydcw3aj7

-Pr-
The fact that you would subject Cavill to that kind of shite is just sad.

StiltmanFTW
He's already been subjected to DCEU, so he would fit just fine.

Surtur
https://tinyurl.com/ydcw3aj7

^This man raped me

StiltmanFTW
You can't even begin to imagine how glad I am he did thumb up

Surtur
I can: I just imagine how glad he was raping me

StiltmanFTW
https://media1.tenor.com/images/193f2473f1548ec3858a6124bb03a7b5/tenor.gif

-Pr-
He's already been subjected to DCEU, so he would fit just fine.

That is some weird logic.

"Hey, he already got ran over with a car. Do it again, he won't mind."

StiltmanFTW
That is some weird logic.

"Hey, he already got ran over with a car. Do it again, he won't mind."

That's what he does for a living.

Ridley_Prime
https://i.imgur.com/4L2hFSg.gif

The Finn comment did get a laugh though.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
XbwhpEywBBk

So Wonder Woman 3 pretty much confirmed I guess, tying in to the present time? I suppose we would've known about that sooner and saw some leadup to it had we gotten to see this film during its original release if not for COVID.

Also good news for Superman if this recent stuff is true.

https://cosmicbook.news/henry-cavill-superman-supergirl

https://trinikid.com/supergirl-out-henry-cavill-in-as-he-comes-back-as-superman-rumors-say

cosmicbooknews is fraudbait, shitbait kmcbait...

finn dies soon on a disney plus show , besides with his laryngitis constantly shouting REYYY... REYYY.. He'll be out of a job seeking to clean toilets

Ridley_Prime
I see you finally admit that Disney Star Wars is shit.

Kazenji
So someone makes fun of a Star Wars character from the latest trilogy and they automatically hate the whole thing, Great logic.

Ridley_Prime
In any case, multiple sources and youtube channels have been talking about the Superman movie announcement as of like yesterday, so it's not just some clickbait thing from one site like Brucie was implying.

BruceSkywalker
I see you finally admit that Disney Star Wars is shit.

you one funny kmcbaiter..

In any case, multiple sources and youtube channels have been talking about the Superman movie announcement as of like yesterday, so it's not just some clickbait thing from one site like Brucie was implying.

youtube channels are not actual sources and these multiple sources you say are more likely getting clicks from dumb people looking for more fraudbait

Flyattractor
you one funny kmcbaiter..

youtube channels are not actual sources and these multiple sources you say are more likely getting clicks from dumb people looking for more fraudbait

Shillcuck.
Shillcuck?
SHILLCUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CUCKHARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ridley_Prime
God forbid me posting potential news during a drought period. You just want it to be fake without presenting an actual argument that it is because as established, you're a Disney shill.

So does Kathleen Kennedy's piss taste like nectar of the gods, or is it more acidic like the Star Wars brand itself now?

StiltmanFTW
Like Bruce said, it's most likely a silly clickbait.

Still, KMC doesn't exactly have the activity it once did and theaters are closed because of covid, so I guess there's no harm done in discussing any possibilities.

Ridley_Prime
I mean we believed the doomsaying rumors for awhile; the ones that suggested stuff like Affleck would quit before it finally became official and he came out about it, but now for someone to post one that's more positive looking for Cavill? Oh the horror.

But yeah, exactly. True or not, there's no harm in bringing up a possibility, especially with the current times in not having too much to anticipate atm.

StiltmanFTW
Not to mention it is a dying board and we're the only ones left of it.

That's the harsh truth.

BruceSkywalker
God forbid me posting potential news during a drought period. You just want it to be fake without presenting an actual argument that it is because as established, you're a Disney shill.

So does Kathleen Kennedy's piss taste like nectar of the gods, or is it more acidic like the Star Wars brand itself now?

you're just a sick S.O.B. who loves fake news.. Tell me do you love being under the table as these clickbait youtubers give out fake and fraud news??Once you finish under the table with them do you even bother to see if they have valid legitimate sources??

Darth Thor
Heroic Hollywood is right like half the time:

https://heroichollywood.com/does-this-mean-henry-cavill-back-superman/

So fingers crossed.

Surtur
The hostility some people here have towards youtube borders on insanity. It's as if the CEO of youtube personally murdered their families...and then uploaded footage of the murders to youtube.

So fingers crossed.

I hope he comes back too.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Surtur
The hostility some people here have towards youtube borders on insanity. . It's as if the CEO of youtube personally murdered their families...and then uploaded footage of the murders to youtube.

erm .....or maybe because some of those youtuber's talk shit alot without nothing to back up their facts.

Flyattractor
Well since you don't watch the vids you will never know and thsu when you spout off about it, you are technically no better then those "TOOBERS" that get bad mouthed.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well since you don't watch the vids you will never know and thsu when you spout off about it, you are technically no better then those "TOOBERS" that get bad mouthed.

oh fly you are nothing but a worthless piece of shit.. go bother bada and pr so they can perm ban your moronic candy ass.. but first show us on the doll here disney touches you...

https://i.postimg.cc/8kytybFq/il-570x-N-490900769-51gz.jpg

oh and you prolly scream DISNEY... DISNEY,, YES DISNEY Everytime you touch yourself, you *****

BruceSkywalker
The hostility some people here have towards youtube borders on insanity. It's as if the CEO of youtube personally murdered their families...and then uploaded footage of the murders to youtube.

oh surt you are another worthless jackass tool... do you bother to make sure your youtuber frauds are actually speaking truth.. especially given the times right now, not a whole lot of information is available right now.. do they even say where the get their information from?? or do you blindly believe everything youtubers say???

Ridley_Prime
If the same current sources said or suggested that Cavill was quitting, you'd be all over it just like you were with Affleck before it became official with him. erm It's only "fake news" when it hints toward something you don't like.

Pretty sure you were also one of the people who said Joker (2019) would flop hard among other examples, so not like your word is one to reliably be taken anymore than other people. laughing out loud

You're probably the biggest loser on this site, and that's saying a lot. How much does Kathleen give for you to be her footstool?

Adam Grimes
Who the phuck are you talking to

Ridley_Prime
A nobody whose busy choking on their baby Yoda doll as we speak.

carthage
I wonder if we might see another delay with this

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carthage
I wonder if we might see another delay with this

Probably, yeah.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Who the phuck are you talking to

Bruce obviously.

Surtur
oh surt you are another worthless jackass tool... do you bother to make sure your youtuber frauds are actually speaking truth.. especially given the times right now, not a whole lot of information is available right now.. do they even say where the get their information from?? or do you blindly believe everything youtubers say???

I don't blindly believe what they say, the youtubers I tend to watch who talk about news usually cite their sources and show the sources in the videos. You just seem unnecessarily hostile about this entire thing. Especially when it's not even something important.

The video was apparently about how there is gonna be a Wonder Woman 3. Not the end of the world even if it turns out to be wrong.

BruceSkywalker
If the same current sources said or suggested that Cavill was quitting, you'd be all over it just like you were with Affleck before it became official with him. erm It's only "fake news" when it hints toward something you don't like.

Pretty sure you were also one of the people who said Joker (2019) would flop hard among other examples, so not like your word is one to reliably be taken anymore than other people. laughing out loud

You're probably the biggest loser on this site, and that's saying a lot. How much does Kathleen give for you to be her footstool?

the thing is you worthless biggest loser is that I find out where the actual source of information is coming from. unlike morons like you.. don't ever come up from under their tables to realize they might not know anything?? or do you just believe stuff without checking to be sure if it is true...

A nobody whose busy choking on their baby Yoda doll as we speak.

you've been a nobody your whole life....

I don't blindly believe what they say, the youtubers I tend to watch who talk about news usually cite their sources and show the sources in the videos. You just seem unnecessarily hostile about this entire thing. Especially when it's not even something important.

The video was apparently about how there is gonna be a Wonder Woman 3. Not the end of the world even if it turns out to be wrong.

next time go with that instead of saying youtubers speak truth. im hostile because i get picked on for no reason just because i like disney mcu or disney star wars. none of the mods care so im gonna handle it my way. if people such as you, ridley or perm ban fly don't like it then too damn bad because i am sick an tired of being called a shill.. not my fault disney has had success since 2008 and people enjoy it as opposed to to the dceu who just has 2 good films and will be rebooting it the rock's film black adam

HulkIsHulk
Wait Fly got peema banned?

Surtur
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk

No?

Ridley_Prime

So fingers crossed.
Fake news! Clickbait!

https://i.imgur.com/BnjbeLj.jpg

Same, tbh. I only watch a select few on like youtube, not just anyone whose willing to make a video off of whatever obscure isolated source they can find for clicks, and it's easy to spot those ones apart from the others who try to be credible.

And laughing out loud Bruce. You never needed my or Surter's or anyone's help on being needlessly hostile or dismissive. You've got pretty much an entire posting history that shows as much whenever you get into any and all kinds of arguments with someone.

And there's being a fan of something, and then there's making it your whole identity because of not having any other personality to make up for, which is why you're often made fun of with Disney Star Wars and such. The definitive example of a cultist corporate slave. The rest of us for the most part are not that with WB or anyone.

BruceSkywalker

no that loser cockshill hasn't been yet

playa1258
Calm yourself Bruce.

Kazenji
We're that bored in self isolation are we?....gotta bicker among ourselves for entertainment.

StiltmanFTW
We always do the same, regardless of what happens irl.

stick out tongue

meep-meep
erm .....or maybe because some of those youtuber's talk shit alot without nothing to back up their facts.

But why watch youtoobers in the first place? Not really the best place to fact check you know. Plus you are indirectly paying them to continue.

Ridley_Prime
We always do the same, regardless of what happens irl.

stick out tongue
Yeah, look no further than the politics subforum here. This is nothing in comparison.

But yeah, it is kinda the nature of this site environment I guess, so you can lose the holier than thou angle.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by playa1258
Calm yourself Bruce.

no wb/dc corporate slave cocksucking shill... i will never calm down since punks like you thank your shit is better than everyone else's.. you pissant dogpoop.. go tell your friend shillpoop fly to just get perm banned instead of hiding under rocks

playa1258
How tight is the brown eye of Baby Yoda?

BruceSkywalker
How tight is the brown eye of Baby Yoda?

how tight is wb's brown eyes of justice league ... you pissant ****.. you calm dowb bitchasshole.. the day i calm down will be when you warned a few times and then banned for a little bit. of course it won't be imp but it will be someone else.

playa1258
Are you going to cry now my dear DisneyWalker?

Since you did not answer the question I'm going to assume you went in raw on the little green tike.

BruceSkywalker
Are you going to cry now my dear DisneyWalker?

Since you did not answer the question I'm going to assume you went in raw on the little green tike.

no need for me to cry cuntplaya69, you are the boy who cries coz wb is shit..

you never had a question since you lack intelligence playa69.. here is one for you though how are the brown eyes of that flop birds of diarrhea..

tell me playa69, do you always slop up your own poop after you take a shit co you clearly always do. go run along and hide like that other non intelligent bastard perm ban fly

playa1258
The more you cry the more you fuel me.

Ridley_Prime
https://i.imgur.com/x4vQc1C.png

Aww, BruceBabyYodaSkywalker needs a bottle. Maybe even a bib too. baby

quanchi112
Best part of the dceu. Looking forward to this and funnily Snyder gave us the best characters from the dceu. Hopefully Snyder stays that film Shazam and birds of prey were shit.

riv6672
Ah, looking forward to Gadot and Wiig...yes

quanchi112
Gadot is going to kill it. As I said from Batman v. Superman she is the best thing of the dceu. I am always right. It must drive my detractors nuts.

Kazenji
Movie to be released October 2nd this year.

riv6672

Kazenji
Hope so, Unless there's another outbreak of Covid.

playa1258
Delayed again to October 2nd and Tenet pushed to July 31.

Godzilla vs Kong and Matrix to 2021.

Dune still releasing in December.

riv6672

quanchi112
This pandemic has ruined entertainment for the entire year.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Estacado
Now someone post the new WW84 trailer cause that movie looks hype!
This one?

A6RqXKeA26U

Yeah, still looks good.

Flyattractor
As long as we get Big Fat Lesbo Wondie from that One Poster... the movie will be a success...

riv6672
This one?

A6RqXKeA26U

Yeah, still looks good.
Hell yeah it does. Love me some Cheetah!

BruceSkywalker
cheetah looks surprisingly good

TheVaultDweller
This one?

A6RqXKeA26U

Yeah, still looks good.

Looks like it has a lot of potential. This one and The Batman.

Estacado
This one?

A6RqXKeA26U

Yeah, still looks good.

Yeah.

Im not even a WW fan but this looks amazing!!

HulkIsHulk
This one?

A6RqXKeA26U

Yeah, still looks good.

That's damn good.

Also heard a rumour that

the same magic that Maxwell used to make Diana's wish was used by Cheetah to weaken WW's powers, which.is why she is using the golden armor to compete

BruceSkywalker
That's damn good.

Also heard a rumour that

the same magic that Maxwell used to make Diana's wish was used by Cheetah to weaken WW's powers, which.is why she is using the golden armor to compete

i was wondering why she'd need the golden armor

carthage
I thought Cheetah looked pretty good
Maxwell is going to be a highlight as well, Gabriel is a great actor in Narcos and Kingsman

jaden_2.0
Cheetah looks like something straight out of the shitty Cats movie. You people are all dumb idiots. This looks terrible.

playa1258
Cheetah doesn't look bad but her design is hard to translate to live action.

Kazenji
Depends how far they are into post production, They could still fix up Cheetah

and wow....what a typical response from Jaden.

jaden_2.0
Depends how far they are into post production, They could still fix up Cheetah

and wow....what a typical response from Jaden.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/24f6a95abd1d2821c388f789d125ec48/tenor.gif?itemid=5626380

-Pr-
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/wonder-woman-1984-heading-to-hbo-max-theaters-dec-25

Christmas Day in theatres and on HBO Max.

Diesldude

-Pr-
What the **** are you paying 500 a month for?

Ridley_Prime
Hope it does well, but still not risking covid for any movie, especially with the rising spike of cases in my area. Can wait to buy or rent digitally when the time comes. After all, we waited this long...

Surtur
Glad it isn't being postponed again

Robtard
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/wonder-woman-1984-heading-to-hbo-max-theaters-dec-25

Christmas Day in theatres and on HBO Max.

Sweet.

I have HBO Max, but I want to see this in theaters

-Pr-
We can't get HBO Max here in Ireland yet, and none of the cinemas will be open, so... I will have to find another way to watch it...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Sweet.

I have HBO Max, but I want to see this in theaters

same...

We can't get HBO Max here in Ireland yet, and none of the cinemas will be open, so... I will have to find another way to watch it...

a lot of people will torrent it

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>