Maz Kanata and the force...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
Had Maz just lived so long that she was really wise, or could she actually use the force?

Zenwolf
Apparently she's force sensitive so....yeah probably.

Mendax
where is it stated that shes force sensitive?

Zenwolf
From TFA visual dictionary.

Galan007
She could use the force, yeah.

She is described as "force-sensetive", and having "a strong connection to the force." Despite being untrained, she could use the force to sense an object's historical value, sense the presence of others, and sense disturbances in the galactic order:
https://i.imgur.com/xkcTCsr.jpg
-SW: Alien Archive

Total Warrior
Cool, a strong connection to the force? Who knows, she may have been a very powerful Jedi

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Cool, a strong connection to the force? Who knows, she may have been a very powerful Jedi

She didn't become a Jedi.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Mendax
Had Maz just lived so long that she was really wise, or could she actually use the force?

Maz is just a Non-Canon character who is perverted and constantly brags about how much sex she's had, despite being hideously-ugly.

If she had more screen time (God, no) she'd be the new Jar Jar Binks, instead of Rose.

Mendax
Originally posted by Galan007
She could use the force, yeah.

She is described as "force-sensetive", and having "a strong connection to the force." Despite being untrained, she could use the force to sense an object's historical value, sense the presence of others, and sense disturbances in the galactic order:
https://i.imgur.com/xkcTCsr.jpg
-SW: Alien Archive nice! canon source i'm guessing?

Eli Vanto
I heard that Maz's force sensitivity was again mentioned in the recent VD. Can anyone confirm?

Galan007
Originally posted by Eli Vanto
I heard that Maz's force sensitivity was again mentioned in the recent VD. Can anyone confirm? The RoS VD just mentions that she has an "attunement" to the force.

Ultimate Star Wars, however, also notes that Maz has a "strong but subtle" connection to the force.

Eli Vanto
Ty. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.