Maestro vs King Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

leonidas
maestro wrecks.

Stoic
Why Leo?

Demon of Heaven
Gotta go with Hyperion.

Don't see any advantage maestro has here, even his healing factor is not on par with hyperion.

leonidas
Originally posted by Stoic
Why Leo?

kh was impressive against a bunch of no-feat alternates, but was nowhere near as impressive when he came to the 616 where he was put down by blue marvel and even a de-powered juggs was able to give him complete hell. imo maestro would wreck that juggs completely and would beat blue marvel. i just see maestro as being a lot stronger and tougher than kh. /shrug

DarkSaint85
Otoh, Maestro was taken down by OML......

Or was that a different Maestro?

carver9
King Hyperion dropped Blue Marvel with ease during their initial e counter. The second wind gave Blue Marvel a chance.

leonidas

One Big Mob
Iirc there's been 3-4 Maestros

Future Imperfect Maestro. Spidey 2099 Maestro. Old Man Logan Maestro. Secret Wars Maestro, who is also Contest of Champions Maestro.
I think another one or two too, but the main problem here is that no Maestro lives up to his namesake.

Secret Wars Maestro might be the most impressive one, and even then he (eventually) had a Hulk level Iron Man suit.

StiltmanFTW

-K-M-

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
kh was impressive against a bunch of no-feat alternates, but was nowhere near as impressive when he came to the 616 where he was put down by blue marvel and even a de-powered juggs was able to give him complete hell. imo maestro would wreck that juggs completely and would beat blue marvel. i just see maestro as being a lot stronger and tougher than kh. /shrug
thumb up

-K-M-
Technically the same could be said about Maestro as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.