Everybody Dance Now!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Too quiet here.

So it's time for a new thread.

Post a pic of your favourite character, naked.

I'll start with Thor:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130700/4327516-8686277834-snk-t.gif

Damborgson
Its still too soon ! These are spoilers ! Ban him!

StiltmanFTW
haermm2

I AM INEVITABLE

-Pr-
Endgame is people reaping what they sewed by talking up Ragnarok.

To be fair though, I don't think it was that bad...

StiltmanFTW
It was Disney's/Russos' intent from the beginning to make IW and EG two different films.

-Pr-
Hmm?

I was talking about how many people talked up "funny Thor" and how great he was. It didn't surprise me that they'd try to make him more comedic than before. I obviously didn't expect the extent they'd go to, but still.

Quick Freeze
Since when can we only create 3 threads a day?? That's why we're dead! Who would win between Alfred Pennyworth's toothbrush and Mary Jane Parker's hairbrush? DON'T SAY HAIRBRUSH!!!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
Since when can we only create 3 threads a day?? That's why we're dead! Who would win between Alfred Pennyworth's toothbrush and Mary Jane Parker's hairbrush? DON'T SAY HAIRBRUSH!!!

Clean your browser's cache/cookies/history and then come here again.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hmm?

I was talking about how many people talked up "funny Thor" and how great he was. It didn't surprise me that they'd try to make him more comedic than before. I obviously didn't expect the extent they'd go to, but still.

thumb up

I get ya.

I was simply adding that EG was always intended to be different from IW.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Clean your browser's cache/cookies/history and then come here again.

I think it's good the computer stopped me. I was coming down off some heavy meds.

DarkSaint85
Fat Thor is very funny. I like very much

Quick Freeze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.