Kid Goku vs Kid Buu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
This is Goku from the buu saga, but was transformed into a kid like from GT.

Does this kid version of Goku stand a chance against kid buu?

StiltmanFTW
damn you for forcing us to think

StiltmanFTW
Probably not - can't access his full power and has an ever worse time limit on ssj3, right?

BrolyBlack
Kid Goku shit stomps

Galan007
Originally posted by vansonbee
This is Goku from the buu saga, but was transformed into a kid like from GT.

Does this kid version of Goku stand a chance against kid buu? So this is Boo-era Goku?

I don't understand... If adult Goku couldn't beat Pure Boo, how would kid Goku be able to?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Galan007
So this is Boo-era Goku?

I don't understand... If adult Goku couldn't beat Pure Boo, how would kid Goku be able to? Kid Goku has access to vase stamina levels. Fair now?

Galan007
So he can fully powerup in SSJ3... Is that what you're getting at?

If so, he should be more powerful than Pure Boo, but I'm not entirely sure if he could actually beat/kill Pure Boo. /shrug

vansonbee
Originally posted by Galan007
So he can fully powerup in SSJ3... Is that what you're getting at?

If so, he should be more powerful than Pure Boo, but I'm not entirely sure if he could actually beat/kill Pure Boo. /shrug Yup, kid Goku can access ssj3 full power, inside a child body.

SSJGGogeta

StiltmanFTW
Yeah... we can't know for sure if FPSSJ3 could destroy Kid Buu for good... Goku believed so, but Buu's regen was hax af.

Nerfing Goku sure doesn't help here.

BrolyBlack
Goku said he could of killed Buu as SS3 if he had tried right?

StiltmanFTW
Nah. Only at max power.

And he believed so only because he wasn't fully aware of how massive the ki drain is in that form and how hard it is to power up properly thus.

He forgot about that important detail 'cause he was dead, lol.

Galan007
I'm sure that SSJ3 Goku's raw ki would have been superior to Pure Boo's IF he could've reached full power in that form, but I still question his ability to actually cause any lasting damage to Boo(nevermind perma-kill him.)

Regardless of the amount of physical damage he's taken, the only time(s) we've seen Boo's ki actually deplete from damage he sustained was when Pure Boo fought Fat Boo... And Vegeta's comment implies that it was only when Boo fought another Boo that they finally noted any sort of decrease in a his ki:
https://i.imgur.com/U6GdwtL.jpg

...which kind of makes sense. Only Boo can hurt Boo or w/e.

-Fat Boo vs. SSJ2 Majin Vegeta = Boo completely fine afterward.
-Fat Boo vs. SSJ3 Goku = Boo completely fine afterward.
-Super Boo vs. SSJ3 Gotenks = Boo completely fine afterward.
-Super Boo vs. Mystic Gohan = Boo completely fine afterward.
-Boohan vs. Vegetto = Boo completely fine afterward.

The only other time I remember Boo taking any lasting damage was when Beerus owned the bejesus out of him:
https://i.imgur.com/xdxXyhJ.jpg

...But that's GoD-tier power, so yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.