ProJared Scandal/Controversy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
ProJared cheated on his wife with Ross's ex Holly, gaslighted Heidi (his wife), and abused her.

During their relationship he also abused his power to get nudes and sent some out to people who were underage, knowingly.

He's lost his position at NormalBoots after an investigation and has likely ruined his entire life. Bravo, scumbag. PBG and others have initially stood up for him but have since relented and apologized after the evidence became too big to ignore, apologizing to Heidi for sticking up for him.

https://www.gamerevolution.com/game-culture/537177-normalboots-projared-wife-holly

https://kotaku.com/youtuber-projared-accused-of-sexually-soliciting-fans-1834650673

https://twitter.com/AtelierHeidi/status/1126339321152204801
https://twitter.com/ProJared/status/1126332309567942656

Bbg_HL8Nz2Y
hmlNvaUjYSg
ZPSka92l9Zk
DDf2vEGly1w

John Murdoch
Ya started following ProJared around Fall 2017. He is a top-tier game reviewer on YouTube, at one point second only to Resonant Arc (formerly Dark Pixel Gaming) and their Final Fantasy reviews. RA's reviews are about as polished and well-made as anything on YouTube, but Jared always had some levity that made them fun to watch.

It's shocking to hear this all, to say the least.

Tzeentch
His personal life is none of my business tbh fam

BackFire
Seen a few of his videos, never caught on with me so I don't care what happens to him.

I prefer Angry Centaur Gaming for youtube gaming reviews.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tzeentch
His personal life is none of my business tbh fam True, and you can watch him (I still do), but it doesn't change the fact he knowingly sent his junk to underage dudes and abused his wife and ruined his life, on top of cheated on his wife with a woman who also cheated on her husband.

He got fired from NormalBoots, dude hasn't tweeted in days, probably thinking it'd blow over.

It did not, lol.

Also you can't really avoid this story, its all over twitter.

NemeBro
His personal life is none of my business tbh fam Unless it's a reasonably attractive female celebrity whose nudes were leaked, amirite?

Tzeentch
No, only sex tapes

Bentley
I used to follow and enjoy ProJared videos but I stopped watching long ago. I wasn't about to retake the habit but I actually care when YouTube personalities do inmoral things because they can influence a lot of Young people, so I am fully discouraged from ever watching his videos again.

People are allowed to have their redemption but you rarely see a heartfelt effort online, I hope he regrets his abuses and comes to admit his responsability.

ArtificialGlory
His personal life is none of my business tbh fam
You boring f**k.

Tzeentch
I'll kick your ass kid, I better not catch you on the streets

ArtificialGlory
I'll kick your ass kid, I better not catch you on the streets
Joke's on you, I haven't left the attic in months.

Astner
You're the kind of sissies that feel bad for have supported sweat shop labor after having picked up a pair of sneakers, aren't you?

Honestly I probably wouldn't give a shit if the guys I subscribed to ran child molestation rings. You subscribe to content creators because you enjoy the content they upload, not because you think they're decent people, and if you do then you're retarded.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Astner
You're the kind of sissies that feel bad for have supported sweat shop labor after having picked up a pair of sneakers, aren't you?

Honestly I probably wouldn't give a shit if the guys I subscribed to ran child molestation rings. You subscribe to content creators because you enjoy the content they upload, not because you think they're decent people, and if you do then you're retarded. ^Pedo. thumb down

-Pr-
Originally posted by NemeBro
^Pedo. thumb down

It honestly sounds like he's trying to justify being subscribed to a bunch of them too, tbh.

Ridley_Prime
Jared's subscription count plummeting from this is telling enough. Soon he'll only have Astner and a few others still subscribed/watching him by the end. thumb up

Jmanghan

Honestly I probably wouldn't give a shit if the guys I subscribed to ran child molestation rings. You subscribe to content creators because you enjoy the content they upload, not because you think they're decent people, and if you do then you're retarded. No... But it does feel a lot better knowing they're decent people.

Surtur
I watch AVGN. That's about it.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Surtur
I watch AVGN. That's about it. AVGN is the ****in man. Good taste.

Astner
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Jared's subscription count plummeting from this is telling enough. Soon he'll only have Astner and a few others still subscribed/watching him by the end. thumb up
I don't even know who this rat-looking ****er is. And from the thumbnail image in the second video of the opening post it looks like he cross dresser which makes me even less likely to be aware of this ******.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Jmanghan
AVGN is the ****in man. Good taste.
The worst he did was have the gall to not watch Ghostbusters 2016, the sexist misogynist pig!

Really though, that's a better track record than any gaming youtuber and the like.

Trocity
https://media.giphy.com/media/rI9O6UXkCjvTG/giphy.gif

Surtur
Originally posted by Trocity
https://media.giphy.com/media/rI9O6UXkCjvTG/giphy.gif

EjXn5qiM8Zw&t

BackFire
AVGN is great, haven't watched his stuff in such a long time, didn't really know he was still around.

Surtur
He doesn't update as often, but he does several a year. He had a recent one with Macaulay Culkin reviewing home alone games.

Kazenji
James also plays games with his pal Mike for James and Mike Mondays.

Bentley

Honestly I probably wouldn't give a shit if the guys I subscribed to ran child molestation rings. You subscribe to content creators because you enjoy the content they upload, not because you think they're decent people, and if you do then you're retarded.

That's very punk of you, but ultimately there is enough offer of internet content so you are never forced to support the child molestator ringer anyways. It's a tenable stance though, terrible people have to eat.

cdtm
Originally posted by Kazenji
James also plays games with his pal Mike for James and Mike Mondays.

Robocop vs Terminator was pretty fun.

I also liked James's old horror and monster movie reviews, like Godzilla.

Jmanghan
https://twitter.com/ElmoLahti/status/1130786612927975424/

Looks like this goes all the way to the heart of NormalBoots as a whole.

ArtificialGlory

Ridley_Prime
Just want to point out that Etika's death is the real youtube gamer tragedy this year. Mental health is no joke, and he was in a dark place for awhile. R.I.P.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Just want to point out that Etika's death is the real youtube gamer tragedy this year. Mental health is no joke, and he was in a dark place for awhile. R.I.P. I agree, that being said:

BBywRBbDUjA

He disproved the pedo shit.

Kazenji
Originally posted by cdtm
Robocop vs Terminator was pretty fun.

Except the SNES version was garbage, The Mega Drive/Genesis is the better one.

Jmanghan
I know no one cares anymore, but **** it:

o68LtZgGHKw

Haven't watched the video, but after reading literally every comment, it appears Heidi's weak-ass reply did not turn people to her cause and just made her look worse. (If that's possible.)

Jmanghan
This is long overdue, I'm glad he beat cancel culture and I kinda looked up to him and don't really care if he sends nudes at all, I'm just happy he's innocent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.