Hulk runs the Flash villains gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
1. Trickster and Top
2. Heatwave and Captain Cold
3. Weather Wizard and Gorilla Grodd (no still force)
4. Savitar
5. Inertia
6. Johnny Quick
7. Mirror Master
8. Abra Kadabra
9. God Speed
10. Hunter Zoom
11. Professor Zoom
12. Black Flash

just for convenience composite pre52/nu52 feats for DC side
composite Hulk feats without WB or WWHulk

Philosophía

But depending on team-work, Grodd/Weather Wizard could BFR, or wear him down with TP/TK/Weather control once they suspend him in the air.

carver9
If we ignore on panel showings, the Flashes stomp and Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, even Batman is more durable than Hulk. If we accept on panel showings, Hulk clears. Depends on how this is debated.

MrMind
number 2 seems like a quickdraw scenerio to me

If Captain Cold gets his shot off first, I don't see Hulk survive below absolute zero, If Hulk thunderclaps right off the gate, he'd kill both of them instantly

carver9
He already survived absolute 0. Without even noticing it

MrMind
Originally posted by carver9
If we ignore on panel showings, the Flashes stomp and Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, even Batman is more durable than Hulk. If we accept on panel showings, Hulk clears. Depends on how this is debated.

Hulk beats Black Flash? explain ...

carver9
Aaaahhhh, when you said black flash you mean Black Racer. Is this the version of Flash that was combined with Death? If so, BR stomps.

-Pr-
Aaaahhhh, when you said black flash you mean Black Racer. Is this the version of Flash that was combined with Death? If so, BR stomps.

Dafuq?

MrMind
He already survived absolute 0. Without even noticing it

do you mean this instance? He doesn't have the suit in this fight
https://imgur.com/IniBDXw

Galan007
Doesn't matter anyway. Cold can generate temperatures below absolute zero:

http://i.imgur.com/9on3ILN.png

smile

One Big Mob
Now, what's cooler than being cool?

StiltmanFTW
I beg you, ask Pr that laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Dafuq?

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-cb01b5766976f8a2bba3f2b0c139e952

Senor Cage
4 or so. Savitar was a beast.

carver9
Hulk is a beast

cdtm
Hulk is a beast

laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Strongest one Vs Fastest ones... shifty

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
Dafuq?

Carver thought he meant Wallace West thumb up

Philosophía
laughing out loud

-Pr-
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-cb01b5766976f8a2bba3f2b0c139e952

I sometimes forget that you don't actually read comics, do you.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I beg you, ask Pr that laughing out loud

ICE COLD!!!

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carver thought he meant Wallace West thumb up

lol.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by MrMind
1. Trickster and Top
2. Heatwave and Captain Cold
3. Weather Wizard and Gorilla Grodd (no still force)
4. Savitar
5. Inertia
6. Johnny Quick
7. Mirror Master
8. Abra Kadabra
9. God Speed
10. Hunter Zoom
11. Professor Zoom
12. Black Flash

just for convenience composite pre52/nu52 feats for DC side
composite Hulk feats without WB or WWHulk Haven't read much flash for a long time, whrn did Johnny Quick become a villian. Issues as I would like to read.

MrMind
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Haven't read much flash for a long time, whrn did Johnny Quick become a villian. Issues as I would like to read.

I was thinkin earth 3 version when I type it, obviously I went full retard, ehhhhh

Putinbot1
Originally posted by MrMind
I was thinkin earth 3 version when I type it Ahh O.K.

leonidas
no wwh or wb but that leaves hotm version?

it's easy to say hulk wouldn't hit the speedsters, but without speedsteal, (which savitar showed to a degree--i think he was the first one to steal kinetic energy iirc) i'm not sure any of the speedsters (without going full on forum flash!11!) would be able to do any real, lasting damage to a hulk as powerful as hotm. i guess a dump into the speed force would be an option for a couple of them, maybe, but bfr is so lame....

hulk would never tire and in a forum setting the speedsters would, eventually. also in a forum setting (and since no alternative setting was given that's where they fight) they would be enclosed by a large barrier. imagine what a shockwave in an enclosed space would do to most of these guys.... given the starting distance, could mirror master escape before a shockwave is released and melts him? has cold ever shot someone with his gun from half a km away? i'm not 100% convinced the gun would stop hulk anyway. maybe long enough to get a forum win, maybe....

black flash is obviously different from the others. not even sure he is capable of being stopped or ko'd, but i'm equally unsure if that character should even be in vs matches since--afaik--it only goes at speedsters.

i don't think most of these fights would go the way many think they would. /shrug

Flyattractor
I would ask "Which Hulk" we using here but I forget, Hulk is pretty much a Cheat Code Character with his "THE ANGRIER I GITS BLAH BLAH" Bullshit.

Flash Villains can take this.

carver9
I like Leo. He has joined the gamma club. I'll PM you your badge.

Philosophía
That's how it starts, Leo.

You give Hulk some due, Carver starts to sniff you and, next thing you know, you're psycho gundam, holding a knife to his throat, yelling at him to stop.

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
no wwh or wb but that leaves hotm version?

it's easy to say hulk wouldn't hit the speedsters, but without speedsteal, (which savitar showed to a degree--i think he was the first one to steal kinetic energy iirc) i'm not sure any of the speedsters (without going full on forum flash!11!) would be able to do any real, lasting damage to a hulk as powerful as hotm. i guess a dump into the speed force would be an option for a couple of them, maybe, but bfr is so lame....

hulk would never tire and in a forum setting the speedsters would, eventually. also in a forum setting (and since no alternative setting was given that's where they fight) they would be enclosed by a large barrier. imagine what a shockwave in an enclosed space would do to most of these guys.... given the starting distance, could mirror master escape before a shockwave is released and melts him? has cold ever shot someone with his gun from half a km away? i'm not 100% convinced the gun would stop hulk anyway. maybe long enough to get a forum win, maybe....

black flash is obviously different from the others. not even sure he is capable of being stopped or ko'd, but i'm equally unsure if that character should even be in vs matches since--afaik--it only goes at speedsters.

i don't think most of these fights would go the way many think they would. /shrug

Cold field and absolute zero gun should incapacitate any Hulks.

Think about all the ways the speed force has to negate the elements. Gamma radiation could be hotter then the sun, and it still wouldn't reverse Colds schtick (As proven when Firestorm created an absolute zero cage in the middle of the sun.)

cdtm

leonidas

cdtm

leonidas
huh? most of that....doesn't make sense. hulk's strength feats are hardly one-offs. i mean, seriously? anything hulk can do, flash can do...? blink

geezus man. and absolute limits fallacy breaker? i don't even know what that's supposed to mean, but inhibiting speed force is utterly irrelevant here. hulk generates his own gamma radiation--it doesn't come from an outside source, though flash himself has said--more than once--cold slows his molecules, not that the field inhibits the sf itself. even if he were frozen, hulk would continuously generate NEW gamma radiation. the alternative is to suppose that the cold would completely stop gamma production in him. i don't see that happening.

if the cold could be proven to freeze his consciousness (and i think it's been shown repeatedly that even frozen, people retain their consciousness and sensory perception) then you might have a case. if hulk can think, he can get angry. if he can get angry he can up the gamma rays and bust out of the cold. the gamma rays could be seen to work as a buffer like his armor may have (though that didn't really make sense as the armor should have frozen....)

and has cold ever used below absolute zero in a comic? i want to say he didn't, but don't recall where....

the more i think about it, the less likely i feel the cold would actually stop him for more than a brief time since i see no way it would prevent him from internally generating gamma radiation that would simply cancel out the cold.

not that i think he'd have a chance to hit anyway. his more modern sf enhanced gun would def have the range, but i still don't think he'd last long enough to see the effect as a shockwave would kill him a second or 2 into the match.

you made me think though, so.... thumb up

darthgoober
Originally posted by leonidas
huh? most of that....doesn't make sense. hulk's strength feats are hardly one-offs. i mean, seriously? anything hulk can do, flash can do...? blink

geezus man. and absolute limits fallacy breaker? i don't even know what that's supposed to mean, but inhibiting speed force is utterly irrelevant here. hulk generates his own gamma radiation--it doesn't come from an outside source, though flash himself has said--more than once--cold slows his molecules, not that the field inhibits the sf itself. even if he were frozen, hulk would continuously generate NEW gamma radiation. the alternative is to suppose that the cold would completely stop gamma production in him. i don't see that happening.

if the cold could be proven to freeze his consciousness (and i think it's been shown repeatedly that even frozen, people retain their consciousness and sensory perception) then you might have a case. if hulk can think, he can get angry. if he can get angry he can up the gamma rays and bust out of the cold. the gamma rays could be seen to work as a buffer like his armor may have (though that didn't really make sense as the armor should have frozen....)

and has cold ever used below absolute zero in a comic? i want to say he didn't, but don't recall where....

the more i think about it, the less likely i feel the cold would actually stop him for more than a brief time since i see no way it would prevent him from internally generating gamma radiation that would simply cancel out the cold.

not that i think he'd have a chance to hit anyway. his more modern sf enhanced gun would def have the range, but i still don't think he'd last long enough to see the effect as a shockwave would kill him a second or 2 into the match.

you made me think though, so.... thumb up
Unless I'm mistaken, Cold is supposed to have tech that generates BELOW absolute zero temperatures lol

cdtm
Revising my opinion.

Just noticed Trickster is here. He's taken down Superman, stops at 1.

...or was that The Prankster? Yeah, might he wrong here.

What's Hulk gonna do against itching powder?

DarkSaint85
Based on canon, comic showings in character....

All these guys are more than capable of tagging guys far faster than Hulk, on a weekly basis.

They blitz Hulk, and easily. Stops at Mirror Master, if not Cold thumb up

Flyattractor
Hulk just smash mirrors cause Hulk Angrier then Mirrors...RARGH!

Bentley
I was wondering about Captain Cold vs Hulk which is an interesting MU. My take is that Hulk bs Powers that allow him to escape from time-manipulation should be enough to overcome simple molecules stopping from moving. If you can deny teleporting with your BS Powers I think you should be safe from logical movement attacks.

Flyattractor
Hulk get Madder then BS! Hulk SMASH BS! Rargh!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Bentley
I was wondering about Captain Cold vs Hulk which is an interesting MU. My take is that Hulk bs Powers that allow him to escape from time-manipulation should be enough to overcome simple molecules stopping from moving. If you can deny teleporting with your BS Powers I think you should be safe from logical movement attacks.

Current Hulk can still be teleported, though.

So it's pretty much a one time thing...

carver9
Current Hulk can still be teleported, though.

So it's pretty much a one time thing...

You dont debate like this Dark aka hypocrite. Remember, 99% of the time, Superman is getting punched by bricks. Anyways...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/3220779-01.jpg

Same gun...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/3220791-15.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/3220792-16.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/3220793-17.jpg

Galan007
You dont debate like this Dark aka hypocrite. laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Yes but current Hulk is not Doc Green. Call me back when Superman has different...oh wait, mod ruling says pre and post 52 are the samelaughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Carver is killing me here

Galan007
carv knows how to cut down to a man's soul.

DarkSaint85
Using his gamma powered eyes, he's gazing into the infinite of my soul

Galan007
He took a brief hiatus and came back stronger than ever. It's unbelievable. thumb up

carver9
Yes but current Hulk is not Doc Green. Call me back when Superman has different...oh wait, mod ruling says pre and post 52 are the samelaughing out loud

Reread the OP and, lol, Hulk fts belong to him. You cant take that away from him, buddy. Sorry. Per Dark, Hulk being teleported against his will is PIS. Especially since we have showings of him bypassing teleportation as well.

DarkSaint85
The rogues still blitz Flashes on a regular basis, which as per you is all admissible. Glad you see the light.

If I can't use comics, what can I use??? Whined Darksaint

carver9
The rogues still blitz Flashes on a regular basis, which as per you is all admissible. Glad you see the light.

If I can't use comics, what can I use??? Whined Darksaint

Change your name to retractable master. You change stance more than Britney Spears change wigs. With that said, per Dark, Hulk bypass complete freeze. Let's move on. Carver9 argument... Flash Rogues punches him to no avail, nothing happens. Hulk then thunderclap ending the fight.

Galan007
Change your name to retractable master. You change stance more than Britney Spears change wigs. https://media2.giphy.com/media/vRnArG5o62Gs0/giphy.gif

-Pr-
Change your name to retractable master. You change stance more than Britney Spears change wigs. With that said, per Dark, Hulk bypass complete freeze. Let's move on. Carver9 argument... Flash Rogues punches him to no avail, nothing happens. Hulk then thunderclap ending the fight.

laughing out loud

leonidas
Carvers ownage in this thread is the stuff of legend and nightmare.

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley

Does Hulk bs stand up to Flash bs, though?

DarkSaint85

laughing out loud Carver is on fire.

cdtm
The man knows his stuff, Britney. Rogue punch can't hurt Hulk. thumb up

UKnowDaTruth

MrMind
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.