Some X-Men vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BestEverNoob
Six X-men taken the god of mischief who wins the fight
team: Cyclops, Colossus, Storm, Wolverine, Sunspot, Cannonball
win by death or K.O
No BFR
current versions, but no Phoenix force if anyone on the team has I currently.
team gets 1 hour prep, Loki has no prep
this is my first post, so please go easy on me if its unfair
FIGHT!

leonidas
lol well, welcome. thumb up

but, yeah, loki makes pretty short work of this group. whether through psy abilities, illusions, blunt force with his magic sword or just magical transmutation, there really isn't much they can do against him if he really wants them dead. your other threads are better and much more difficult to determine winners for.

StiltmanFTW
X-Men stomp in less time than it took leo to type his post.

Philosophía
Colossus uses his >>> Dr. Strange + Storm + Wolverine powerlevel to one-shot Loki:
https://i.imgur.com/a9pccQ3.jpg

The shockwaves also KO Ares while he's on the other side of the globe.

BestEverNoob
Okay, this was unintentional spite, sorry.

what If I gave the x-men Havoc, Quicksilver and Rouge, would that even things up?

Philosophía
You need to give the X-Men somebody like Magik.

leonidas
yeah rogue already failed against loki:

https://imgur.com/a/DyNiiPU

magik would be a good start and some of their high level telepaths to keep him busy or maybe even the odds altogether.

BestEverNoob
Right, Quicksilver, Magik, Psyloke, Rouge(Cap Marvel Powers), Darwin and Professor X are joining the team. Is this fair now?

StiltmanFTW
lol

BestEverNoob
Yeah, thats proprably not enough

Adding Magneto, Shaman X-Man, Bishop, Pheonix, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Captain Britain, Polaris, House of M Scarlet Witch, Beast, Warbird and Deadpool...

big grin

But seriously, I'll edit Op to make it more fair

BestEverNoob
... Accidental double post, how do I merge this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.