Avengers villains vs The justice league

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BestEverNoob
Team 1
Ultron
MODOK
Graviton
Red Skull

Vs

Team2
Superman
Wonder Woman
Batman
Green Lantern

Current versions for all
Win by death/Ko
In character but determined to win
Takes place on an evacuated earth
No bfr
No prep

Stoic
Are any of the members of the JL susceptible to mind control from a telepath of Charles Xavier's level? Because if not the JL are screwed, and may have to fight more than just the villains, they may have to fight themselves. Or, they may all end up controlled?

leonidas
cases for and against the team defending vs xavier level tp can be made for at least a couple (superman and hal). ww has def been mind controlled on a couple occasions and bats has had moments but i don't see him, unprepped, being able to avoid mind phukcery. depends on which showings you want to use. in general, i'd say skull would AT LEAST cause all of them problems.

but then you add modok into the mix as well. if skull and modok combined their tp, they would def control ww and bats and i'd say superman as well, at least for a time. hal would need to whip up some pretty uber tp blockers to keep them, and himself, unaffected. he might be able to do that, but that would be extremely high level tp, when combined.

factor in graviton and ultron beating on them while they are struggling with the mind attack and i like marvel's chances here. i don't think either team would sweep, but i might take marvel for a majority here. speed could be an issue of course. one blast of hv could actually kill and skull and if modok can't can't his shields up in time, him too. without the mind guys, marvel is eff'd. tough call overall i think.

alsopp123
I and my friend always talk about this topic. I like Avengers and read lots of spoiler review smile))) he likes The justice league. So, maybe one day one us will change the mind.

UKnowDaTruth
Rebirth Supes>>>>>>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.