Now let's talk about how to replace Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slowpoke
I fully understand why Henry wants to quit. There was no future plan in short time for the character and Superman kinda limited his career choice.

It's not the first time that Superman being replaced by another actor, it happened in Superboy and Superman Returns. But I have another idea, maybe let Supergirl replace him? So we won't have to deal with the audience get confused or dislike the new Superman. There is a Kara El in DCEU prequel comic as the ancestor.

My choice of cast is Elizabeth Debicki. She's a tall, pretty figure and could act well.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/9b3927da4d0253b53775a0e3c827fb42/tumblr_p8s67g4V7l1s30zs3o1_1280.jpg

Flyattractor
I agree with you that she is TALL.

-Pr-
Debicki would be a great Emma Frost, I think. I know she was in the MCU already, but I think they could get away with it.

Supergirl works best as a teen hero, I think. I would rather that than a "Superwoman" kind of movie.

Putinbot1
I'd rather see another Superman cast. Plenty of female characters can be used but let's keep Clark, tbh, I'd like to see him done right for once.

Flyattractor
https://static3.srcdn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Shazam-Movie-After-Justice-League-DCEU.jpg

Done

Slowpoke
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I'd rather see another Superman cast. Plenty of female characters can be used but let's keep Clark, tbh, I'd like to see him done right for once.

I doubt any good actor would want to do the cameo role as Superman, maybe it's good to use Supergirl for the role then bring Henry back when WB decide to make Superman movie again.

If they have to replace the role, maybe Armie Hammer?

StiltmanFTW
Superman is not needed.

BruceSkywalker
love elizabeth debicki a lot. she's a fave actress of mine.. she'd be a waste in anything dceu even at 6ft 3. im sure she'll return in gotg vol 3. if she happens to get cast in mcu x men i'd be happy..

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Superman is not needed.

stilt is right

jaden_2.0
She looks like her eyes have been painted on.

Arachnid1
Superman is not needed. He's the leader of the JL and arguably the most iconic superhero ever created. He's needed more than any other member IMO. They need to recast him and do him right.

IDK that girl in the OP but she definitely looks the part for Kara.

Slowpoke
Originally posted by Arachnid1
He's the leader of the JL and arguably the most iconic superhero ever created. He's needed more than any other member IMO. They need to recast him and do him right.

To be fair Henry is a great Superman, it's not his fault but the script's.

steverules_2
Superman is not needed.

Justice League proved they did because they were all useless against SW

Darth Thor
Originally posted by steverules_2
Justice League proved they did because they were all useless against SW

Well they do have Shazam now.

Talon Fang
I agree. Go with Shazam.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Slowpoke
To be fair Henry is a great Superman, it's not his fault but the script's.

The best since Tom Welling for sure.

Reeves>Welling=Cavil

Nuke Nixon
Superman is not needed.

https://i.postimg.cc/ZKcMgM31/icon.jpg

jaden_2.0
He's the leader of the JL and arguably the most iconic superhero ever created. He's needed more than any other member IMO. They need to recast him and do him right.

She was the gold chick in GotG2

Slowpoke
https://heroichollywood.com/rumor-dc-films-supergirl-update/

So WB does have such plan.

quanchi112
Superman is not needed. thumb up

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Slowpoke
To be fair Henry is a great Superman, it's not his fault but the script's. I agree, I thought he was a near perfect casting. I'm sad about losing him as Supes, though indifferent to losing Affleck as Batman.

Slowpoke
I agree, I thought he was a near perfect casting. I'm sad about losing him as Supes, though indifferent to losing Affleck as Batman.

Which is why I support to use Kara first, so Henry can still come back when the time is right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.