Damian Wayne vs Frank Castle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
The mary sue batmite, vs the Punisher.

Field prep allowed, in Hells Kitchen.

Who wins?

leonidas
todd worked damian over--badly and easily. i think i'd take frank here tbh. give damian a couple years and that will change.

Damborgson
Oh baby. The satisfaction.

To see Frank physically maul Damian is a need I didn't know I had.

Senor Cage
Current Damian could make a fight out of it.. for a few minutes. He was able to evade deathstroke and defeat a Talon, so he's pretty formidable at his age. Punisher would eventually clobber him, though.

Adult Damian is a different beast. He'd destroy Punisher.

DarkSaint85
Punisher would win here, even more so with the home advantage.

deathslash
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Punisher would eventually clobber him, though.
shhhh........whisper it into my ear Golgo. Let us savor the moment.

Senor Cage
He should win, Damian is still a kid. rolling on floor laughing

StiltmanFTW
Damian will never grow up

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Damian will never grow up of course he'll never grow up. Frank's gonna stomp him out right here and now.

Senor Cage
Leo spoke about fast forward to a few years or so. Frank would still win. Fast forward to an adult Damian and Frank would lose

Supermutant
good to see Frank get a W on here for a change.

panthergod
Originally posted by leonidas
todd worked damian over--badly and easily. i think i'd take frank here tbh. give damian a couple years and that will change.

Todd would stomp Frank as well.

Flyattractor
Does Frank have his Voorhees/Myers Level of Damage Soak Here?

deathslash
Originally posted by panthergod
Todd would stomp Frank as well. keep dreaming. Crowbar boy isn't fit to clean Frank's boots much less beat him.

Senor Cage
Todd would beat Castle on average, TBH. Better gear, armor, and more skilled. Can't wait to see Jason fight Essence next month. Hopefully it's a good fight.

Flyattractor
Wonder where all the "Deeerrrr Frank juz SHOOTZ Him Cuz deerrrr GUNZ!!!" Guys are at?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
keep dreaming. Crowbar boy isn't fit to clean Frank's boots much less beat him.

thumb up

leonidas
todd v frank would make for one of the great inter-company battles i think. give each a crowbar and a knife. i'd call it a pretty dead heat.

UKnowDaTruth

deathslash
Originally posted by leonidas
todd v frank would make for one of the great inter-company battles i think. give each a crowbar and a knife. i'd call it a pretty dead Todd FTFY

RadZoa
Well Damian beat Deathstroke in the Son of Batman movie, so he'd win here quite easily.

SamZED
SOB Deathstroke was a weakling though.

deathslash
Originally posted by SamZED
SOB Deathstroke was a weakling though. don't even bother responding to his posts. He's a massive troll

cdtm
Originally posted by deathslash
don't even bother responding to his posts. He's a massive troll

He's no more of a troll then I am. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.