Dc films admits Marvel was right all along

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/03/suicide-squad-reboot-ezra-miller-flash-dc-marvel

Now they seek to ape them.

Inhuman
All of the Justice League cast is gone except for Gadot and Momoa.

BrolyBlack
Aquaman was truly amazing.

Flyattractor
So was Shazam...and How many times has QuanShill did this thread now?

Sad Little Man Boy needs to get a life.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/03/suicide-squad-reboot-ezra-miller-flash-dc-marvel

Why you posting completely outdated articles?

Anyway DC also has Gunn now due to Disneys own stupidity.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Why you posting completely outdated articles?

Anyway DC also has Gunn now due to Disneys own stupidity. That is fine they get him for a film. Disney erred in that but they came around and rehired him. Dc needs all the help it can get. Disney proved why they are the best and not stubborn prideful fools.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
That is fine they get him for a film. Disney erred in that but they came around and rehired him. Dc needs all the help it can get. Disney proved why they are the best and not stubborn prideful fools.

Disney are morons. As theyve proven with their handling of Lucasfilm. They let the competition grab Gunn as well. What idiots.

Its Marvel run by Feige thats proven its the best. And they were the best with or without Disney. Disney has only caused them crap like the Gunn situation.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Disney are morons. As theyve proven with their handling of Lucasfilm. They let the competition grab Gunn as well. What idiots.

Its Marvel run by Feige thats proven its the best. And they were the best with or without Disney. Disney has only caused them crap like the Gunn situation. You are free to yell about how the most dominant film company on the planet are morons fter endgame just shattered most if not all of box office records at this point.

IW and Endgame happened with Disney. Iger knows what he is doing. Rehiring Gunn was great. Continue to hate Disney you dolt. smile

As a Thanos fan and of the MCU I love how my guy and my brand rule the planet.

I am right quite often it would appear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.