Master Roshi vs. Tien vs. Krillin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
As of the TOP. They all square off in an indestructible dome. winner by ko or death.

no mafuba.

who takes it?

NotAllThatEvil
Probably roshi. Even jiren had trouble landing a hit on that guy

Galan007
Krillin has been the strongest earthling since Namek.

Even as of DBS, the Toei site gave him the 'strongest earthling' title during the BoG and RoF arcs, and the DBS Animedia Featurette(which gives a quick rundown of U7's team during the ToP) also lists him as the strongest earthling.

Roshi might be able to use that faux-UI of his to avoid a few hits, but Krillin will win in the end.

Damborgson
Roshi actually managed to throw down with Frost a little no ? As opposed to Tien and Krillen.

StiltmanFTW
Galan simply can't resist bald midgets.

Ridley_Prime
Krillen uses the super solar flare that he picked up prior to the ToP which blinds and disables Tien for life due to the extra sensitivity of the 3rd eye, but Roshi shields himself from it due to his sunglasses. Roshi then receives a Toriyama handjob and goes Ultra Instinct like he did with Jiren in the manga and knocks Krillen out with one hit.

Galan007

Inedian
I always liked Tien the most from Eartlings and should stay the most powerful, but he isn't..Krillin wins.

Zelax
Krllin's "Destructo Disk", will be his most effective move here. As i don't see Roshi or Tien dodging it, unless Tien uses his Solar Flare before Krillin gets to use the technique. Nevertheless it would only delay him in the process, meaning he can still react and incapacitate both Tien & Roshi combined.

juggerman
Solar Flare + Kikoho = Triclops FTW

Galan007
Originally posted by Zelax
Krllin's "Destructo Disk", will be his most effective move here. As i don't see Roshi or Tien dodging it, unless Tien uses his Solar Flare before Krillin gets to use the technique. Nevertheless it would only delay him in the process, meaning he can still react and incapacitate both Tien & Roshi combined. Krillin can spam Discs as well, like he did against Freeza:
https://i.imgur.com/7sWtsbg.jpg

thumb up

Bentley
Roshi + Tien vs Krillin would be more of a fight

Dramatic Gecko
Everyone who acknowledges Roshi vs Jiren feats should feel bad. You disgust me.

Ridley_Prime
haermm

SquallX
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Everyone who acknowledges Roshi vs Jiren feats should feel bad. You disgust me.

DBS itself is a form of disgust.

Jmanghan
Krillin was fighting on par with Majora and seemed to be 18-level if not a bit higher in the latter half of Super.

He could very well take them both at once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.