Buu vs Beerus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
How about now?

Mr. I can smash Moro Buu vs Beerus.

Galan007
Hard to say, as we don't know the upper limits of Boo's power now, nor do we know if the hyper-uber feats that DaiKaioshin will undoubtedly preform are interchangeable with Boo.

Anyway, Boo's immunity to Moro's magic is what gave him the decisive edge. But as Boo himself stated in the last chapter, magical power =/= pure strength:
https://i.imgur.com/O9iAExR.jpg
Once Moro absorbs Namek and reaches full power(I'm assuming this will happen) we should be able to see how strong he really is.

That said, I'm going with Beerus. At this point there's no reason to think Boo could endure a true Hakai. /shrug

Dramatic Gecko
I'll say Beerus God powers seem to out scale whatever mystic energies are flowing through Buu so far.

cdtm
Buu also has an immortal body.

Beerus admitted he can't erase immortals.

Galan007
^ Goku's Genki Dama killed Boo, so his body definitely isn't fully immortal. His retardedly haxx regen just makes it really hard to permanently injure/kill him by conventional means... But it's obviously not impossible.

That being said, Beerus effortlessly beat Boo into a coma during the BoG arc. No reason to think he still couldn't do the same thing here... Or at the very least erase Boo with a true Hakai.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.