Race war! New Krypton/White Martians vs Marvel Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
- Kryptonians /White Martians working together, all led by Zod, are teleported in the MU somewhere in the Milky Way Galaxy, alongside with all of their tech

https://i2.wp.com/nerddps.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/capa_SuperG_TheF_NewKrypton_700_350px.jpg

---

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2951519-whitemartians.jpg

The purpose:
- Take over the MU. That includes space empires like Kree, etc. Nobody at or above Galactus' level will intervene.
- nobody in the MU knows of their intention, or who they are
- they have 2 years to take over. They can pose as the good guys , they can steal tech, they can mind-wipe people to join their army, they can pose as normal people, different races etc. Any strategy they can think of, knowing that their intentions are unknown, is fair game.

The Martians are immune to fire.
The kryptonians have a 'set' power level - i.e. they don't lose their powers when not under a sun, or under a red sun, but they also can't sundip/sunamp. Think of it as Viltrumites.

Can they do it?

Magnon
I don't think they can. Lets assume that the physical size of the MU is close to that of ours (i.e. 2E12 galaxies within the visible universe), and that each MU galaxy contains 1E6 inhabited planets on the average. This means that EACH individual martian and kryptonian would have to conquer an average of 160 000 planets PER SECOND for two years straight.

The only way would be to try to acquire the Infinity Gauntlet or some other artifact of universal+ power. But I guess Galactus+ level stuff is removed from the MU for the purposes of this thread.

Philosophía
https://media1.tenor.com/images/c9e84409f6d6bbab50f180c8930d020d/tenor.gif

Not that literally. They basically try to take over the 'main' centers of power.

Laminator_X
They could certainly topple any single space empire upon which they chose to focus their attention.

The Skrulls are a possible exception to that, as their Super-Skrull tech could permit them to start making their own DC-level powerhouses once they get a good look at some, and they haven't had a single central state since Galactus ate their homeworld. That's a disadvantage in most respects, but distributed authority and infrastructure makes them harder to conquer than if all that were centralized for a conquerer's convenient seizure.

Beyond that, as Magnon pointed out space is BIG. 200k high-end DC types is going to steamroller any space fleet or planetary defenses they come up against, but there simply aren't enough of them to actually rule very much of it. Having White Martians subvert existing power structures via mind-control would be more efficient than overt conquest, but even with awesome Kryptonian computers helping keep a handle on the logistics and information flow, there simply aren't enough hours in their collective days to expand beyond a certain scale.

The best they could probably hope to achieve is to pick a galactic-scale power like the Shi'ar and replace their ruling elite with themselves while keeping the apparatus of state mostly intact (perhaps with a Neremani figurehead retained on the throne for publicity purposes).

They could then embark on wars of expansion with the millions (billions?) of Shi'ar forces doing the bulk of the conquering and ruling, but with a dozen or so NK/WM "advisors" on hand at any major battle to tip the scales in their favor. A handful could also be deployed to any occupied world that refuses to submit for some high-impact counter-insurgency backed by telepathy, super-senses, and lots of raw power.

That's still nothing like a universal-scale conquest, but they could do quite a bit wherever they direct their attention.

DarkSaint85
A single Cassandra Nova nearly brought the Shi Ar to its knees. You don't even need *several* advisors for it.

One Big Mob
What would it take to take over Marvel? Well, let's see what's going on in the culmination of JA's tenure right now...

Frost Giants and OC Dark Elves. Hmm...

DarkSaint85
So there were 70 White Martians on Earth:
https://i.postimg.cc/43pRqKdG/RCO022-1468800630.jpg

And by eating random, no-name telepaths (which Kryptonian tech can certainly help locate; they can easily just find some peaceful telepathic race in the MU) these 70 Martians could boost their powers a millionfold, without even needing to leave the planet, over galactic level distances:

https://i.postimg.cc/Dw9KxQ75/RCO020-1469321545.jpg

And that's with utter domination. With races like the Shi-Ar, they wouldn't need to subjugate every single member of that empire - just the ruling elite.

Now there are 100,000 of them.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Shiar Empire, Asgard, Kree, Skrulls, Nova Corps, Earth, Eternals, all should be enough to win

DarkSaint85
Cassandra Nova alone nearly crippled the Shi Ar lmao

AlbertoJohnAvil
How is Cassandra relevant here

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil

I'm not here to teach you basic logic and comprehension.

AlbertoJohnAvil
stop being ignorant everytime.

theres a truck load of high tier energy manipulators and ppl who are untouchable and others who have serious hax abilities that can overcome white matrians and krptionians and a lot of magic users or ppl who have magic weapons or are powered by magic. strange and his various students will caue serious trouble. then star brand, the shi ar empoire the kree accusers and such is a lot of power to worry about, war skrulls, just nova prime and he quasar are serior issues wanda her son, warlock all serious problems for all those dc ppl. shit the isolationist is major trouble for them. that dude has all the powers of the mutants on earth. add Michael pointer the collective, or omega again serious shit. marvel has a lot of seriously haxy and dangerous ppl who are just on earth, and not cosmic beings

and those with cosmic awareness and those with high tier tp will know that an invasion is taking place

Stoic

If she alone can topple the entire Shiar, imagine what a planet of white Martians would do. The correlation is mind rape, just think on a much larger scale.

Stoic
Also an army of this caliber without cosmics to stand in their way, would do the same to the DC universe as well. Minus PIS of course.

Delta1938

My God, you're seriously asking, aren't you?

MrMind
they can do better than the annihilation wave that's for sure

I don't see anyone below abstract level stopping them

Demon of Heaven
Originally posted by MrMind
they can do better than the annihilation wave that's for sure

I don't see anyone below abstract level stopping them

Tenebrous & Aegis are part of players of A wave no? I forget already

Delta1938
Originally posted by Demon of Heaven
Tenebrous & Aegis are part of players of A wave no? I forget already

OP disqualifies that level regardless if they are or not.

Demon of Heaven
Originally posted by Delta1938
OP disqualifies that level regardless if they are or not.

Understand, was just saying not going to be above Awar army and company like someone suggested

DarkSaint85
Don't forget guys, the invaders also have two YEARS of one sided prep on their side. In the course of a few weeks (months?) the 70 Martians very nearly (as in 99.999%) converted the entirety of DC Earth's atmosphere into something that was incapable of supporting fire, by modding electrons in every oxygen molecule. Whilst quietly amping themselves.

OP, does the Phantom Zone also exist here? We haven't even gone into Kryp tech, which includes technology that rewrites DNA on the fly....

Philosophía
Yes, the pz and Kryptonian tech is all available. There's no rule that they can't relatively extend their prep with superspeed, either.

carver9
Just jumped in here to see what side Dark is repping.

DarkSaint85
Haven't repped anyone yet, merely reminding people what the White Martians were doing when they had stealth.

Where are you with Frankenstein?

AlbertoJohnAvil
I don't see them winning. Sure they took on earth but only for story purpose, in a debate we can discuss how lubricous that was lol. Also having prep time is a great stuff but earth has a watcher who basically warns them of any attack, if anything marvel earth will have more prep time logically.
But since this isn't limited to earth but the entire universe they loses horribly, this would include the skrulls who can shapeshift but has better tech than the martians,the krees ,Shi'ar, Asgard,technarchies,phalanx etc..

As powerful as the kryptonians are, the Shi'ar control more than one galaxy,they have bomb that can destroy galaxies, time travel devices,sun destroyers etc..

and they have a whole planet of Kryptonian equivalent beings on ***** mode with the strontians.

The post takes the marvel universe completely out of characterization to all but ensure a kryp/Mars victory. Keeping in character the shiar, kree, spartoi, and skrull won't be trusting no matter what. The badoon and chituari don't **** with anybody. Thanos and the black order REALLY don't **** with anybody. Black panther ALWAYS preps against people he doesn't know. Certain lesser known but smart superheroes like night thrasher will be just like black panther and study and plan in those 2 years. Iron man will have a plan in his back pocket too. So unless the OP want us to believe the marvel universe is full of dummies that won't catch on in a 2 year time frame then it's still a marvel win.

DarkSaint85
But that's the OP.

The DC side literally have one sided prep. No matter what they do (infiltrate the Xmen, assassinate Black Bolt, poop in Dr Stranges food, whatever) MARVEL EARTH LITERALLY WON'T CATCH ONAND WON'T DO ANYTHING.

Don't like it? Make your own thread lmao.

AlbertoJohnAvil
yes because marvel obviously doesn't have telepaths and beings with cosmic awareness. you sure you read? and nothing you said addressed all the other points i made

DarkSaint85
But OP has said that they have two years, knowing that their intentions are.....

UNKNOWN.

Lmao. Can YOU read?

darthgoober
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But OP has said that they have two years, knowing that their intentions are.....

UNKNOWN.

Lmao. Can YOU read?
They're not guaranteed to stay unknown for the entire 2 years though, it's highly likely that if they're spreading themselves out over the whole universe to set up for massive covert coop that someone is going to mess up and get discovered. Especially if a brand new planet just suddenly appears in the milky way. That kind of thing that causes far reaching gravitational disturbances that people who look to the stars are going to notice.

DarkSaint85
Unless they hide in the Phantom Zone. The White Martians were able to move in and out with their tech. Working with the Kryps? They can all hide in there if needed.

No gravitational disturbances. With their TP enabling instant communication across distances.

darthgoober
Unless they hide in the Phantom Zone. The White Martians were able to move in and out with their tech. Working with the Kryps? They can all hide in there if needed.

No gravitational disturbances. With their TP enabling instant communication across distances.
Yeah but they're not arriving with a plan already in mind, they gotta figure out and agree on what to do after their arrival I believe and the op specified that they're teleported into the milky way galaxy, not the phantom zone... so there will definitely be a gravitational disturbance even if they teleport the planet and everyone into the phantom zone a minute after they arrive.

And even if Phil were to go back and alter the thread stipulations to exclude such a thing, they'll still be having to set up their plans out in the primary universe where there's risk of discovery.

For that matter, there's a good chance that a new realm/dimension like the Phantom Zone suddenly popping up in the Marvel Universe is going to be noticed by someone. The OP excluded Galactus level beings and above, but there are still a whole lot of sub Galactus inter-dimensional beings who run their own realm that are going to notice and may even try to take over their new "neighbors". The fall out from such a ruckus is also something that someone like Dr. Strange might notice. If nothing else, Earth's got Uatu to clue them in.

Personally, given the sheer amount of leg work that's going to need to be done I don't see the invaders being able to remain concealed and successfully take over the whole universe.

Adam Grimes
Poorly thought-out thread.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by darthgoober
Yeah but they're not arriving with a plan already in mind, they gotta figure out and agree on what to do after their arrival I believe and the op specified that they're teleported into the milky way galaxy, not the phantom zone... so there will definitely be a gravitational disturbance even if they teleport the planet and everyone into the phantom zone a minute after they arrive.

And even if Phil were to go back and alter the thread stipulations to exclude such a thing, they'll still be having to set up their plans out in the primary universe where there's risk of discovery.

For that matter, there's a good chance that a new realm/dimension like the Phantom Zone suddenly popping up in the Marvel Universe is going to be noticed by someone. The OP excluded Galactus level beings and above, but there are still a whole lot of sub Galactus inter-dimensional beings who run their own realm that are going to notice and may even try to take over their new "neighbors". The fall out from such a ruckus is also something that someone like Dr. Strange might notice.

Personally, given the sheer amount of leg work that's going to need to be done I don't see the invaders being able to remain concealed and successfully take over the whole universe.

Well, you might as well argue they spend their two years fighting each other and arguing etc, lol.

Personally, I saw the intention as them arriving, working together with a set plan, and with 2 years to implement said plan. Don't see the PZ as being teleported into the MU (OP doesn't say it is, merely that it is available for the White Kryps), so not seeing why Mephisto or Dormammu et al are suddenly going to get alerted to new neighbours.

Now, IF the said plan is to hack Stark, for example, or the Baxter Building, then yeah, ok, Reed's antivirus might alert him and then their cover might be blown etc. But if it isn't so overt, I reckon they can stay hidden until such time as needed.

darthgoober
Well, you might as well argue they spend their two years fighting each other and arguing etc, lol.

Personally, I saw the intention as them arriving, working together with a set plan, and with 2 years to implement said plan. Don't see the PZ as being teleported into the MU (OP doesn't say it is, merely that it is available for the White Kryps), so not seeing why Mephisto or Dormammu et al are suddenly going to get alerted to new neighbours.

Now, IF the said plan is to hack Stark, for example, or the Baxter Building, then yeah, ok, Reed's antivirus might alert him and then their cover might be blown etc. But if it isn't so overt, I reckon they can stay hidden until such time as needed.
Why would they arrive with a set plan when the OP didn't given them prep beforehand? Hell half the arguments against the use of complicated versatility basically amount to "he wouldn't have enough time to think of that kind of thing in the heat of battle". In threads involving teams we don't assume that everyone arrives with a set game plan in mind, we assume that they have to call stuff on the fly. I don't know why this would be any different.

The phantom zone doesn't currently exist anywhere in the Marvel omniverse, in order for it to function for this thread it definitely seems like it's going to have to suddenly start existing within Marvel's inter dimensional space unless Phantom Zone projectors have some history of having multi-omniversal teleportation.

Philosophía

Now, IF the said plan is to hack Stark, for example, or the Baxter Building, then yeah, ok, Reed's antivirus might alert him and then their cover might be blown etc. But if it isn't so overt, I reckon they can stay hidden until such time as needed. thumb up

Except for one thing - they don't arrive with a set plan. They are simple teleported there, with basic knowledge, and working together to take it over. The plan itself can simply be concocted with TP near instantly, anyway.

---

The purpose of this thread is not some side-quest like 'will Mephisto get bothered by it and try to rent land in the Phantom Zone?' -- obviously. NK/WM simply have access to it, the same way they would in the DCU, and that's the extent of it. How it 'fits' into the cosmology of Marvel is irrelevant - think of it as always being there in Marvel, think of it as being in DC but them still having access to it - it doesn't matter. Why do some people have to be so autistic?

Do I need to make a storyline on why the kryptonians and white martians are working together, too? How their personalities don't clash? Maybe write some erotica between Zod and a female White Martian uniting the races?

---

They're not guaranteed to stay unknown for the entire 2 years though, it's highly likely that if they're spreading themselves out over the whole universe to set up for massive covert coop that someone is going to mess up and get discovered. Especially if a brand new planet just suddenly appears in the milky way. That kind of thing that causes far reaching gravitational disturbances that people who look to the stars are going to notice. Who notices and what happens?

darthgoober

Philosophía
Who notices a massive gravitational flux... any number of people. Virtually anyone with cosmic awareness or an astrophysics lab might be the one to notice. Or cosmics on a lower scale than Galactus like Epoch or Uatu.

As for what happens when... they alert others. Who let the Avengers know when there was a Rogue Planet heading on a collision course with Earth?

---

And if they notice the planet, why would they let the Avengers/whomever else know?

Where are you with Frankenstein? Carver, are you some sort of reverse-Candyman? When somebody says Frankenstein a few times you disappear?

darthgoober

Philosophía
Wasn't it Tony Stark's grandkid or someone like that?

Because an entire planet appearing out of nowhere is noteworthy and a potential threat. Lots of people want to keep track of that kind of thing. Tony's grandkid from the future needed to tell them? Are you sure it was not Epoch/Uatu who warned them with their cosmic awareness?

Wasn't it Epoch/Uatu who also told everybody on Earth about the shape-shifing Skrull invasion taking place right under their nose, and that was easily averted in its inception?

How weird!

I don't think you understand how big the galaxy is, how many planets there are, how gravity works i.e. spitting lines like 'massive gravitational flux' from New Krypton appearing is flat-out hilarious etc. There's aprox. 400,000,000,000 suns and 800,000,000,000 planets in the Milky Way. Not only is New Krypton a small drop in the pond - you're also assuming that it gets teleported somewhere where it will disturb some orbits to get somebody to notice - when there's literally light-years between, for example, our solar system, and the next one.

There's zero reasons for anybody to alert anyone. Nobody goes "Oh shit, instead of 100,000,000,000 planets in our galaxy, there's 100,000,000,001, better alert everybody we can!!!".

See, this is why I put this stipulation at the beginning, to avoid shit like this:

They act incognito, nobody is actively searching for them, or their intention - that's the whole point of this thread. Unless they make mistakes or openly engage, nobody purposely seeks them out or counter preps for them.

If I wanted to have "NK/WM vs the entire Marvel Universe attacking them almost the instant they're there", I'd have said so.

Instead of talking about strategies, how they'd invade empires, how successful they can be, how they'd do on Earth, what would their plan be - we're here like "wut about the PZ in Marvel Cosmology? Muh 1 planet in trillions of Celestial Bodies being investigated because Uatu pages everybody"

darthgoober

Philosophía
Of course there are stories where the heroes aren't warned, but are you honestly going to act like the heroes being warned of some anomaly/potential threat almost never happens? Have you really missed the numerous instances of heroes discovering some massive plot before it reaches fruition? Moving the goalpost? Abandoning your position of 1 planet being added in a random position, to a galaxy containing trillions of stars and planets, black holes, supernovas, empty space and constant reconfigurations, being a "'massive gravitational flux'" that Uatu certainly detects and alerts everybody? That's about as massive as a grain of sand on a beach. I give you an example of rogue planet literally being flung at Earth and crickets from 'teh cosmic awareness flks' , I give you examples of one of the most famous events in Marvel, where White Martians Skrulls invade the entire MCU, and crickets from the same. Somehow this means that I said nobody, ever, warns anybody, of anything.

You're hilarious as always, goob. Try reading some comics, some astronomy books , and most of all, try to read OPs:

And I repeated:

This has been clear from the first post. Saint is a gentleman, but I'm not. So if you're illiterate, please try to improve yourself.

Stop derailing the thread with absurd shit, like the one above, or "where does the PZ fit in Marvel Cosmology? What does Mephisto think of it? Do they have multi-Omniversal PZ projectors?"

darthgoober

DarkSaint85
Well I thought intent was clear. The rogue planet wasn't even the most recent example of celestial bodies suddenly appearing - there's also that asteroid the Avengers and Champions nearly failed in stopping. Strange didn't send a group WhatsApp warning everyone, the Watcher didn't appear to Spiderman, Heimdall didn't send a carrier goat to Thor etc etc.

Regardless, the intent of the OP I thought was clear. Can an army of 200k, teched up aliens take over the Marvel U with 2years prep?

I mean, if you want to get technical, OP has said the PZ exists, without saying it's been popped into the Marvel U. So assume they're crossing from DC. Does he need to show ' multi omniversal PZ projectors'? No, same way Carver doesn't need to write a compelling story as to why Surfer suddenly needs to fight Superman...the thread just is.

Edit: I mean, the Annihilation War was a way more impactful event (Galactus wiped three solar systems clean). On earth? Meh.

And that was with specific warnings, lol.

'https://i.postimg.cc/8cDdPy22/tumblr-nz04jy-PGhl1uy1tkvo1-1280.jpg

Wheeler

darthgoober
Well I thought intent was clear. The rogue planet wasn't even the most recent example of celestial bodies suddenly appearing - there's also that asteroid the Avengers and Champions nearly failed in stopping. Strange didn't send a group WhatsApp warning everyone, the Watcher didn't appear to Spiderman, Heimdall didn't send a carrier goat to Thor etc etc.

Regardless, the intent of the OP I thought was clear. Can an army of 200k, teched up aliens take over the Marvel U with 2years prep?

I mean, if you want to get technical, OP has said the PZ exists, without saying it's been popped into the Marvel U. So assume they're crossing from DC. Does he need to show ' multi omniversal PZ projectors'? No, same way Carver doesn't need to write a compelling story as to why Surfer suddenly needs to fight Superman...the thread just is.

Edit: I mean, the Annihilation War was a way more impactful event (Galactus wiped three solar systems clean). On earth? Meh.

And that was with specific warnings, lol.

'https://i.postimg.cc/8cDdPy22/tumblr-nz04jy-PGhl1uy1tkvo1-1280.jpg
I'd be happy to continue but I don't think Phil would appreciate it going on here. But we can totally continue via PM if you want.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.