Rank the Justice leaguers in overall power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BestEverNoob
rank from strongest to weakest

Superman
Batman (NO prep)
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Flash
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Atom Man
Supergirl
Captain Marvel (DC)
Hawkman
Cyborg
Green Arrow
Red Tornado
Doctor Fate

beatboks
Doctor Fate
Red Tornado (when wind elemental in full control)
Superman
Green Lantern
Flash (if speed force Wally) - Captain Marvel
Supergirl
Martian Manhunter (if Fernus up near elemental tornado)
Flash (any other)
Wonder Woman
Cyborg- standard Tonado- Atom (I assume that's who you mean by Atom man and. Ot Capt Atom)- Aquaman
Hawkman
Batman
Green Arrow

Senor Cage
Doctor Fate

Everyone else

-Pr-
Originally posted by BestEverNoob
rank from strongest to weakest

Superman
Batman (NO prep)
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Flash
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Atom Man
Supergirl
Captain Marvel (DC)
Hawkman
Cyborg
Green Arrow
Red Tornado
Doctor Fate

Not sure about Fate as I haven't read much of him, but I'm guessing he's near the top. As for the others, it probably works better as brackets than an actual list.

Superman, Flash and Green Lantern (assuming it's Hal or some versions of Kyle) all tend to occupy the top, even if there's a strong argument for Superman edging ahead.

Outside of them is a kind of nebulous "everyone else" list where each of them can save the day if the situation suits their particular niche.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by -Pr-
Not sure about Fate as I haven't read much of him, but I'm guessing he's near the top. As for the others, it probably works better as brackets than an actual list.

Superman, Flash and Green Lantern (assuming it's Hal or some versions of Kyle) all tend to occupy the top, even if there's a strong argument for Superman edging ahead.

Outside of them is a kind of nebulous "everyone else" list where each of them can save the day if the situation suits their particular niche.

Delta1938
Originally posted by beatboks
Doctor Fate
Red Tornado (when wind elemental in full control)
Superman
Green Lantern
Flash (if speed force Wally) - Captain Marvel
Supergirl
Martian Manhunter (if Fernus up near elemental tornado)
Flash (any other)
Wonder Woman
Cyborg- standard Tonado- Atom (I assume that's who you mean by Atom man and. Ot Capt Atom)- Aquaman
Hawkman
Batman
Green Arrow

What did Red Tornado do for you to put him above Superman (even if not his norm)?

playa1258
Superman
Doctor Fate
Flash
GL

Are at the top. Shazam, WW and MMH come after.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Delta1938
What did Red Tornado do for you to put him above Superman (even if not his norm)?

Probably referring to that short period back in the 80s when as an elemental, Tornado was spoken of pretty highly.

Putinbot1
Superman, he has the power of a gazillion comic victories over a gazillion foes.

beatboks
Originally posted by Delta1938

Tonado elemental soloed the JLA a few times. Once pre crisis as Tornado Tyrant (half of the air elemental that possesses the Tornado) and a few times post. As Air elemental he was enough of a threat that Swamp Thing joined fire elemental Firestorm (Prof Stien without merger) to face him and was stated to be on Swampy's level. He could control air on a planetary level and make avatars out of wind equal to the JLA

beatboks
Originally posted by -Pr-
Probably referring to that short period back in the 80s when as an elemental, Tornado was spoken of pretty highly.

Pretty much. It started from the pre crisis story vs Tonado Tyrant and that was referenced when his android body was damaged and the air elemental started to regain memory and control. Firestorm created a non android husk that the air elemental could possess to "experience life". Eventually the android was rebuilt and air elemental returned to it with reatored memories. One story shoed Cyborg hacking the android and discovering it still there after that (cant remember exactly when)

beatboks
Sorry double post

StiltmanFTW
Superman - weakest

Batman - second strongest

Mungi's Hawkman - THE strongest

-Pr-
Originally posted by beatboks
Pretty much. It started from the pre crisis story vs Tonado Tyrant and that was referenced when his android body was damaged and the air elemental started to regain memory and control. Firestorm created a non android husk that the air elemental could possess to "experience life". Eventually the android was rebuilt and air elemental returned to it with reatored memories. One story shoed Cyborg hacking the android and discovering it still there after that (cant remember exactly when)

I don't recall the Cyborg one, but it does sound interesting.

But yeah, there are a few incarnations of the League where, if you really wanted to, you could write Tornado as being one of, if not their heaviest hitter. Kind of like what JLU alluded to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.