Endgame: Good or Bad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Seems Endgame is getting a bit of a mixed reaction from the populace of KMC. Normally I'd add Quan to the poll but I'm actually interested to see what the outcome is. I'm not sure if it's more loved or hated.

BackFire
I enjoyed it. I liked Infinity War more, but Endgame was a very solid conclusion I thought.

Khazra Reborn
It wasn't bad or great imo, I was just disappointed because it was no where near as good as IW.

steverules_2
Yeah at the end I did prefer IW

cdtm
Biggest disappointment:

NO SPIDER TRAILER!

They promised one after the credits, we waited patiently, and no trailer.

Dr Will Hatch
I didn't like Infinity War and find it overrated, but I loved Endgame.

Impediment
IW and EG are great films.

Not the best comic book films ever made, but damn good and fun.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Impediment

Quan is gonna rage

BruceSkywalker
I've no idea what Endgame is evil face evil face eek! eek! embarrasment embarrasment smokin' Happy Dance Happy Dance

jaden_2.0
I enjoyed it more on the second viewing when I watched it for what it was rather than what my expectations were.

Darth Thor
Infinity War is one of the greatest superhero films ever made.

Endgame is meh.

steverules_2
I did really enjoy Cap grabbing Mjolnir

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Infinity War is one of the greatest superhero films ever made.

Endgame is meh. IW is the greatest film ever made. Endgame is fantastic but it was an avengers type film to conclude all three phases whereas IW centered around Thanos.

quanchi112

Not the best comic book films ever made, but damn good and fun. Saying they are not considered in the top ten films of all time makes me sick. What is your top ten list? I need to hear it now.

steverules_2

Originally posted by steverules_2
Quan is gonna rage
Originally posted by quanchi112
Saying they are not considered in the top ten films of all time makes me sick. What is your top ten list? I need to hear it now.

Ha!

quanchi112
Ha! He knew what he was getting himself into.

Putinbot1

Not the best comic book films ever made, but damn good and fun. thumb up

-Pr-
As a bookmark to what I personally consider to be the real first phase, it's great. As a part two to Infinity War, I think it's really good.

As a standalone film it has its issues, but taken in context with everything else, it's a hell of an achievement.

Slowpoke
I just think a large chunk of Endgame was way too fanserviced. The plot was loose and there was no intensity.

They should just make 1 single movie, just let the Avengers have a HUGE EPIC battle in the end of Infinity War and kill Thanos with sacrifice.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Slowpoke
I just think a large chunk of Endgame was way too fanserviced. The plot was loose and there was no intensity.

They should just make 1 single movie, just let the Avengers have a HUGE EPIC battle in the end of Infinity War and kill Thanos with sacrifice.

Splitting the movie got them a whole lot more money than one movie, was a smart move making it 2 parts

Esau Cairn

That's exactly how I felt.

The time travelling sub-plot was where the movie lost its intensity.
It was more a homage to the characters leaving the franchise than adding drama to the story line.

Slowpoke
Splitting the movie got them a whole lot more money than one movie, was a smart move making it 2 parts

Making more money, yes.

But for movie quality, no.

BrolyBlack

steverules_2
Making more money, yes.

But for movie quality, no.

Think they're more interested in the money than the quality unfortunately

quanchi112

quanchi112
Think they're more interested in the money than the quality unfortunately They achieved both. You will always have some internet loser without the faintest idea of making a film try to Monday morning qb their decisions.

Khazra Reborn
I have no idea how they'd compact the plot of two, three hour films into one anyways. They'd have to cut a ton and compromise the over all vision.

NemeBro
It was about as good as Infinity War, which is to say that it was all right. thumb up

Slowpoke
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I have no idea how they'd compact the plot of two, three hour films into one anyways. They'd have to cut a ton and compromise the over all vision.

Simply cut off the Thanos succeed and time travel, let all the heroes assemble on Earth to fight a big epic battle and finish Thanos off, that's not gonna take long. And if Thanos doesn't succeed, the previous plot could have been shortened.

Flyattractor
You left MEH off the list of choices....Eh I will vote bad.

Josh_Alexander
To me it was a masterpiece.

Honestly, I think it's a mistake to try comparing Endgame with IW. The reason being that both films have completely different purposes.

IW was meant to be the big gun. Introduce us to a 10 year lead up villain and his crusade. In that aspect, it's obvious that IW was meant to have a lot of action, adventure and excitement.

Endgame on the other hand was meant for closure. It was the end of the road for some of our favorite heroes, and that it was. The movie is supposed to be sentimental and character fullfilling, while at the same time lead the road for a new MCU.

In that aspect, to compare IW with EG is like comparing the main dish with the dessert.

I think EG is excellent under it's given purpose. If you were looking for an IW 2.0, then clearly you got it wrong.

BruceSkywalker
both IW and Endgame are shit

btw what the hell is IW

cdtm
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
both IW and Endgame are shit

btw what the hell is IW

Invisible Woman.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by cdtm
Invisible Woman.

https://ewedit.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/ff-alba.png < http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/avengers-endgame-poster-405x600.jpg

Nuff Said.

Eon Blue

Flyattractor
Meh both are just CGI Eye Candy for the normies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Meh both are just CGI Eye Candy for the normies.

You did not even see EG. You lacked the courage. Your ignorant and feelings based responses over a cultural film that blows the doors off anything to come before it is truly weird.

WolvesofBabylon
Endgame was good not great.

Winter Soldier
Infinity War
Ragnarok
Avengers 1
Guardians 1 and 2
Civil War

All MCU films I enjoyed more than Endgame

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Endgame was good not great.

Winter Soldier
Infinity War
Ragnarok
Avengers 1
Guardians 1 and 2
Civil War

All MCU films I enjoyed more than Endgame Your opinion is noted and in the minority. The MCU has changed the movie landscape. Everyone and I mean everyone is jealous of the success and attention of the MCU. The other studios would kill for an ip of this caliber. Been a diehard marvelite my entire life and since the first time I saw Thanos I fell in love. I won. It was inevitable.

Dr Will Hatch
IW was a major disappointment because Thanos's motivation is too retarded to take seriously. No amount of excuses will ever justify the fact that his "But muh finite resources" makes no sense. And after all of that hype, I honestly didn't find him that scary or interesting. He just came across like a pretentious windbag.

Part of what made Endgame great was that it focused on the heroes and not him.

WolvesofBabylon
Your opinion is noted and in the minority. The MCU has changed the movie landscape. Everyone and I mean everyone is jealous of the success and attention of the MCU. The other studios would kill for an ip of this caliber. Been a diehard marvelite my entire life and since the first time I saw Thanos I fell in love. I won. It was inevitable.

Ive never said I dislike Marvel or question their impact or success. I do question blind loyalty. While there has been some really good to great movies most have been mediocre to decent.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Ive never said I dislike Marvel or question their impact or success. I do question blind loyalty. While there has been some really good to great movies most have been mediocre to decent. Who has kind loyalty? Have I ever ranted about the Ant Man films, IM 1-3, Thor 1 or 2, Cap 1 or 2, Bp, etc.

Saying I love everything under the banner is a way to simply dismiss me as a fanatic who does not care about quality. I believe IW is the best film of all time. EG is the perfect conclusion to IW while not as superb still amazing which was meant to conclude the avengers stories. The films I love out of quality which happens to coincide with the box office in some cases. Just realize opinions vary and I am the most passionate, objective fan of the MCU alive. I do criticize but I do praise great stuff when I see it. Russos are from Ohio and made the best film of all time for my preferences. I am one happy camper.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
IW was a major disappointment because Thanos's motivation is too retarded to take seriously. No amount of excuses will ever justify the fact that his "But muh finite resources" makes no sense. And after all of that hype, I honestly didn't find him that scary or interesting. He just came across like a pretentious windbag.

Part of what made Endgame great was that it focused on the heroes and not him. Your opinion but it is in the minority. I hear people irl outside of the losers like yourself say they could see his point and that made him believable to them. This is a film with a raccoon fighting alongside a warrior with the strength to resist a Star yet somehow the racccoon continues to survive. Quit being one of those idiots trying to be a negative nelly. The films comprised the best storyline of all time, it took the world by storm.

Darth Thor
Have I ever ranted about the Ant Man films, IM 1-3, Thor 1 or 2, Cap 1 or 2, Bp, etc.

lol I knew you hated Thor.

Thats 3 of the 4 OG Avengers you dont even like.

So much for the biggest MCU fan laughing out loud

FYI Iron Man 1, Thor 1, Winter Soldier And Black Panther are so far ahead of Endgame in quality its not even funny.

Heck Ant-Man is better. And the true Strongman on the Avengers now. Hulk is officially useless.

SquallX

Flyattractor
Ifn only the Normies could support the actual comics with this much effort., but then seeing as how current comic books suck...maybe it is a good thing.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by cdtm
Invisible Woman.

that is shit too

Flyattractor
You did not even see EG. You lacked the courage. Your ignorant and feelings based responses over a cultural film that blows the doors off anything to come before it is truly weird.

And Yet I was Still Able to Correctly Guess the Major Plot Points fo the Movie.

Probably because I am a Comic Book Fan and have seen all of this Before...A Bunch of Times....and done better in the comics.

This can wait for RedBox.

quanchi112
lol I knew you hated Thor.

Thats 3 of the 4 OG Avengers you dont even like.

So much for the biggest MCU fan laughing out loud

FYI Iron Man 1, Thor 1, Winter Soldier And Black Panther are so far ahead of Endgame in quality its not even funny.

Heck Ant-Man is better. And the true Strongman on the Avengers now. Hulk is officially useless. No, I think Thor is great just as Hulk and Strange are s well. These are just the films I do not think are great. I do really enjoy Cap 2 though. That was a mistype.

Not a chance in hell. BP is boring, the action is terrible, the main villain is not my thing.

You thinking ant man is better than EG shows your opinion to be trash. Hulk survived what Thor could not. It proves he is more durable and stronger as does every single encounter between the two. Your own stupidity and bias is nauseating.

I am the biggest fan of the MCU because my favorite two films of all time is IW then EG. Amount of money I spend on the MCU is ridiculous. I am known across the Internet and irl as a diehard Thanos marvel **** dc guy. I am objective and my all time favorite character of all time is in the two greatest films of all time. I am a highly passionate, objective person who rams home my points.

1. Your claim I only like big box office films. Destroyed.
2. Your claim I love everything Disney and MCU related. Destroyed.
3. Your claim Marvel will be too fast to be touched by Thanos. Destroyed.
4. Your claim Thor would beat Thanos without the stones with his axe. Destroyed.

Now I get most of the trolling type posts you probably do not believe but say so because I am so deep inside your head you become a senseless moron who just cannot help yourself.

quanchi112
Ifn only the Normies could support the actual comics with this much effort., but then seeing as how current comic books suck...maybe it is a good thing. Films are a bigger deal and less of a financial and time consuming commitment than the books. Just as games are great too but a lot more time is required so it will never be as mainstream as a film. Just the way it is.

Flyattractor
Yes. You are Right. The Normies are much to lazy and Cheap to get invested in and support the comics. Much easier to pay 10 bucks and lazily sit in a reclining chair and get it all in just 3 hours.

Also why they don't have to put that much effort into the movies.. Normies will watch any boring old shit.

quanchi112
And Yet I was Still Able to Correctly Guess the Major Plot Points fo the Movie.

Probably because I am a Comic Book Fan and have seen all of this Before...A Bunch of Times....and done better in the comics.

This can wait for RedBox. You did not know the details. The film did better than expected. The MCU is bigger and badder than any other ip globally by far. Star Wars in its heyday was not even close globally to the MCU.

quanchi112
Yes. You are Right. The Normies are much to lazy and Cheap to get invested in and support the comics. Much easier to pay 10 bucks and lazily sit in a reclining chair and get it all in just 3 hours.

Also why they don't have to put that much effort into the movies.. Normies will watch any boring old shit. To be a resounding success to need the normies. That is the point. The diehards cannot make anything a worldwide hit. You need to break through to the normal casual goer.

Flyattractor
Yeah. They gotta water it down and make it SAFE to get the Normie Support.

https://www.lakepointsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/McDonalds-new-logo--300x300.jpgARVEL!!!!!!!!!

quanchi112
Incorrect. Posts of profitable fast food chains. This broke mostly every record on its 22 second film. Everyone out there would kill to mimic half their success. I love how badly this hurts you. Normies rejected your Shazam. It was an awful idea, predictable, and visually terrible film.

Flyattractor
Blah Blah Blah.....ShillCucks on the Rise...Mediocrity will be the New Normie...

quanchi112

quanchi112
Blah Blah Blah.....ShillCucks on the Rise...Mediocrity will be the New Normie... I won you lost. Dceu is a joke just as you are in real life.

Flyattractor
Yeah. They gotta water it down and make it SAFE to get the Normie Support.

https://www.lakepointsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/McDonalds-new-logo--300x300.jpgARVEL!!!!!!!!!

quanchi112
EG IS FOR HARDCORE AND NORMIES ALIKE. I win.

Flyattractor
Win What?

quanchi112
Win What? Everything.

Flyattractor
Sure You did little Buddy.. The Big Winner was you Mom. You Spending so much time at the movies must have been a much needed rest from having you in the house all the time.

Eon Blue

Flyattractor
Is that You Sybil?

Eon Blue
Thanos solos the DC verse and your silly little Joker man.

Flyattractor
The Mask is Slipping.

quanchi112
Sure You did little Buddy.. The Big Winner was you Mom. You Spending so much time at the movies must have been a much needed rest from having you in the house all the time. Your ignorance is truly an ineffective tactic to mask your pain. Endgame is amazing.

Eon Blue
The Mask is Slipping.

Keep on babbling nonsense, silly guy. Thanos and MCU dominate.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Keep on babbling nonsense, silly guy. Thanos and MCU dominate. He knows.

Darth Thor
Incorrect. Posts of profitable fast food chains. This broke mostly every record on its 22 second film. Everyone out there would kill to mimic half their success. I love how badly this hurts you. Normies rejected your Shazam. It was an awful idea, predictable, and visually terrible film.

Shazam was a better film.

Fight me.

quanchi112
Shazam was a better film.

Fight me. In front of your wife. I would also you. Open handed. Then I would make you apologize for your face striking my hand.

TheIndyJedi
Endgame is 7/10 for me.
Some bad character choices, and a rather mediocore first half, I still enjoyed the movie. Infinity War was loads better.

Impediment
Stay on topic.

Flyattractor
Remind us what that is supposed to be again?

BruceSkywalker
i enjoyed both infinity war and endgame. both are equally 10/10 films.. great action, great story, a lot of good lines. humor is always well placed. i do not think that these type films may not ever come again

steverules_2
Remind us what that is supposed to be again?

Read the thread title wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.