AEW: All Elite Wrestling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
With their first Pay-Per-View in the books, and a tv deal with TNT all set for a debut later this year, AEW looks to make a real difference with the wrestling business.

Double or Nothing was rad, and I think it's going to make a lot of people take notice.

With a diverse roster and an emphasis on wrestling and in ring storytelling, I think we are in for something special.

walshy
I loved it, still early days but genuinely feels like they could do way better than wwe and hopefully bring a new boom to wrestling

Quincy
I'm with you mate. Here's hoping to have a real good weekly program. I think the roster is going to have a lot of fun standouts.

BackFire
Really hope they do well. WWE has needed some competition for a while now. Didn't realize Jim Ross was with them, that's really cool.

-Pr-
Double Or Nothing was fantastic. Not one bad match, and that Joshi match... JFC.

Bro SMASH
Wrestling on TNT.

It's like picking up where we left off.

walshy
Anyone watch fyter fest?

samhain
Yeah, I was impressed with it, it had a few moments that left me wincing, only got back into wrestling last year but WWE hasn't had many of those moments over the past year and here's AEW giving me a handful in one event, although I have heard that the weekly TV show will be a lot more toned down.

Quincy
Really digging the promotion so far

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.