King Ghidorah Vs Blue Eyes White Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Who wins here

juggerman
So a giant monster vs a card? Or a hologram?

HumbleServant
Originally posted by juggerman
So a giant monster vs a card? Or a hologram? The Blue Eyes White Dragon turns real for this match.

Galan007
How many attack points does Ghidorah have? mmm

Damborgson
2950 🤔

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If we're basing this on the Blue Eyes we see in season 5, Ghidorah should honestly godstomp.

Dramatic Gecko
Kinky Dora for the win.

juggerman
Shouldn't it be the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon here? 3-headed dragon vs 3-headed dragon?

Galan007
I was thinking the exact same thing, tbh.

...Just didn't want to sound like a YuGitard. ermmnone

HumbleServant
Yes. This is the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon.

Ridley_Prime
Should have specified that from the start.

Guess now the question is does Ghidorah have over 4500 attack points? stick out tongue

Galan007
I'd probably start BEUD in defense mode, just to be on the safe side. thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Even the Egyptian God monsters weren't able to deal with a truly planetary threat, and they were on a completely different level, above BEUD.

Depending on the Ghidorah we're talking about, he should be more than capable of pulling a win against BEUD, or even the God monsters.

This is all going off the assumption we're talking EOS5 Yu-Gi-Oh! here, which is the only way this thread even makes sense.

HumbleServant
Very good and funny replies here lol

juggerman
Originally posted by Galan007
I was thinking the exact same thing, tbh.

...Just didn't want to sound like a YuGitard. ermmnone sad

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Just saw the movie. Yeah, Ghidorah absolutely stomps. Only Zorc (maybe) would stand a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.