black canary vs Dazzler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
https://i.postimg.cc/v472nXFb/psal.jpg

MrMind
dazzler

DarkSaint85
Canary.

Basic knowledge gives Canary the edge here. Unless she doesn't know what Alison's powers are in which case she gets utterly stomped.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Canary.

Basic knowledge gives Canary the edge here. Unless she doesn't know what Alison's powers are in which case she gets utterly stomped.

nah its a random encounter lol Canary got to keep a hand-to-hand or dazzle going to drop her IMO but after the illusion feat in uncanny X-Men and her using the surrounding ambient noises it's going to really hard to lock her down. To bring this to h2h

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
nah its a random encounter lol Canary got to keep a hand-to-hand or dazzle going to drop her IMO but after the illusion feat in uncanny X-Men and her using the surrounding ambient noises it's going to really hard to lock her down. To bring this to h2h

Even with random encounters, they still get basic knowledge of each other. It's a forum rule. They know what a normal person of Marvel/DC Earth would know.

Alison is a bona fide pop star, lol.

Supermutant
This is a horrible matchup for Dinah. Dazzler should take this a huge majority, 9/10. The 1/10 (I'm being generous) is if somehow Canary manages to take her down h2h, before being defeated by her powers.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Supermutant
This is a horrible matchup for Dinah. Dazzler should take this a huge majority, 9/10. The 1/10 (I'm being generous) is if somehow Canary manages to take her down h2h, before being defeated by her powers.

what would give you the majority based on dazzler abilities?

DarkSaint85
Her sound blasting? Lol.

StyleTime
Yeah, this is really rough for Dinah. Using her scream would amp Alison, so her main forum attack is gone. Up close, things get more complicated, but...

Alison aways carries some charge around. I don't see hand 2 hand coming into play much. Alison is essentially at a shooting range with Dinah as the target.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by StyleTime
Yeah, this is really rough for Dinah. Using her scream would amp Alison, so her main forum attack is gone. Up close, things get more complicated, but...

Alison aways carries some charge around. I don't see hand 2 hand coming into play much. Alison is essentially at a shooting range with Dinah as the target. Mind posting some scans?

Mr Master
googoogaga

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Mr Master
googoogaga look at this troll.

StyleTime
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Mind posting some scans?
Of what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.