World Forger VS Dr Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CatL18
Which will win?

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/World_Forger_(Prime_Earth)

VS

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Jonathan_Osterman

DeadpoolXXX
manhattan.

both are about to get chumped by superman tho

CatL18
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
manhattan.

both are about to get chumped by superman tho
WF even seems to confirm it.
Off course, They are far far almost infinitely above ordinary Superman though.

BrolyBlack
How on earth can DM best him?

CatL18
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
How on earth can DM best him?
DM is now omniversal being coming from another multiverse.
Dooms Day Clock #10 even confirmed that he is not bound by "settings" which bind almost every characters in DC omniverse.
He is now almost metafictional analogy to Alan Moore.
So, I personally think DM will win.
What do you think?

Senor Cage
Reality manipulation.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by CatL18
WF even seems to confirm it.
Off course, They are far far almost infinitely above ordinary Superman though.
No, I think you're wrong. I don't think WF was speaking about Superman literally defeating 1v1. Instead, it's about Superman's ability to convince his league (Batman most of all) that the WF's plan is wrong. He also knows that killing Superman would likely get the JL to change the mind. By putting him in a person, he can effectively say Superman killed himself trying to leave; Batman continue to use the suit to change the universe/being (ALE?)

Same with DM. He isnt trying to kill Superman. Dude's still learning about the structure of the DC universe (he just learned what magic really is). He also can't see what happens after Superman punches him. Considering john's direction so far, this isn't a Superman vs DM. It's more like DM is despair, Superman is hope. viewpoints only..

CatL18
Originally posted by xJLxKing
No, I think you're wrong. I don't think WF was speaking about Superman literally defeating 1v1. Instead, it's about Superman's ability to convince his league (Batman most of all) that the WF's plan is wrong. He also knows that killing Superman would likely get the JL to change the mind. By putting him in a person, he can effectively say Superman killed himself trying to leave; Batman continue to use the suit to change the universe/being (ALE?)

Same with DM. He isnt trying to kill Superman. Dude's still learning about the structure of the DC universe (he just learned what magic really is). He also can't see what happens after Superman punches him. Considering john's direction so far, this isn't a Superman vs DM. It's more like DM is despair, Superman is hope. viewpoints only..
I can agree in many point.
I only think despite They can easily kill Superman with their immense power, they can't kill the idea of Superman that Good guy always win.
Off course, I don't doubt that DM and WF are infinitely above Superman in strength. Despite that, they can't erase the idea od Superman. And Superman will find the way at last. It is metafictional concept rather than actual power.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by xJLxKing

Same with DM. He isnt trying to kill Superman. Dude's still learning about the structure of the DC universe (he just learned what magic really is). He also can't see what happens after Superman punches him. Considering john's direction so far, this isn't a Superman vs DM. It's more like DM is despair, Superman is hope. viewpoints only.. but forger actually says that if superman fights him they will ALL die.

Diesldude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.