Which did you prefer: IW and EG or Star Wars OT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Just a preferential thing but explain why you enjoyed the MCU or Star Wars.

WolvesofBabylon
Star Wars- I was born in 1980 so by the time I was old enough to watch these and understand what was going on they had been out for a bit and I just rember being amazed at what I was watching and it triggered my interest in Sci Fi/Fantasy/Fiction. The force, Light Sabers, The Vader twist, watching Han be betrayed, Chewy. T

Oddly enough I started getting into comics because of the Infinity Gauntlet. My best friend was reading them and telling me about it so I started with Infinity Gauntlet.

I enjoy both but will always be a Star Wars fan first and foremost.

steverules_2

Impediment
OT by a light year.

Flyattractor
OT will be rememberd for Generations. MCU will be forgotten with in a couple.

steverules_2
Pretty sure Quan will come in and tell use about his love for IW and EG

quanchi112
https://media3.giphy.com/media/YVrog0lBG3w5TsWeyd/giphy.gif

steverules_2
Originally posted by quanchi112
https://media3.giphy.com/media/YVrog0lBG3w5TsWeyd/giphy.gif

C'mon Quan, don't bottle up those emotions

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
C'mon Quan, don't bottle up those emotions I leave for zilla soon. You know it is inevitable.

steverules_2
Can't picture you taking this lying down

Originally posted by Flyattractor
OT will be rememberd for Generations. MCU will be forgotten with in a couple.

quanchi112
Can't picture you taking this lying down Oh he knows he is in for it. With an opinion that offensive he should be locked up.

playa1258
Avengers. The Ewoks ruin ROTJ for me.

steverules_2
Originally posted by playa1258
Avengers. The Ewoks ruin ROTJ for me.

Yeah that was a low point for the OT I think, before GL decided to go back and "re-master" them

quanchi112
Yeah that was a low point for the OT I think, before GL decided to go back and "re-master" them If anyone here thinks watching the original Star Wars ot fikms holds up against the two greatest films of all time they are lying to themselves. Nostalgia gone wrong.

steverules_2
If anyone here thinks watching the original Star Wars ot fikms holds up against the two greatest films of all time they are lying to themselves. Nostalgia gone wrong.

My girlfriend fell asleep watching Star Wars OT but she didn't during IW and EG, she enjoyed those. I love the IG graphic novel, and I do love IW and EG but I enjoy SW more. Just a preference.

Eon Blue
If anyone here thinks watching the original Star Wars ot fikms holds up against the two greatest films of all time they are lying to themselves. Nostalgia gone wrong.

This to a tee.

People are kidding themselves and misconstrue nostalgia factor for quality which is incorrect. The MCU films are objectively better than the OT SW.

IW and EG are on a completely different level that SW will never reach.

ShadowFyre
Star wars because for me, the mcu will never replace the actual comics

Darth Thor
Star Wars because Endgame even being in this conversation is a joke.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by Eon Blue
This to a tee.

People are kidding themselves and misconstrue nostalgia factor for quality which is incorrect. The MCU films are objectively better than the OT SW.

What purpose do you serve here? You are either Quan, A troll or just say the same exact thing as Quan. Regardless its boring

Josh_Alexander
This to a tee.

Such a Quan sock. Pathetic.

Honestly, I could also lean towards the MCU but at least try to differenciate your reasoning from Quan.

BruceSkywalker
i enjoy it all

steverules_2
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i enjoy male strippers

What?

Trocity
the two greatest films of all time

roll eyes (sarcastic)

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
What purpose do you serve here? You are either Quan, A troll or just say the same exact thing as Quan. Regardless its boring

You would think one would feel just the slightest bit ashamed at blatantly sucking your own dick every thread. Apparently he does not tho

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
roll eyes (sarcastic) The guy who claimed TFA was proof Star Wars was king since it barely made more money than IW. Oh how times have changed. EG obliterated TFA. Admit to me right now MCU is the king you insufferable boob.

quanchi112
My girlfriend fell asleep watching Star Wars OT but she didn't during IW and EG, she enjoyed those. I love the IG graphic novel, and I do love IW and EG but I enjoy SW more. Just a preference. Your gf is proof positive that Star Wars hit you when you were a kid and did not know any better. Adults vastly prefer the MCU and even kids. The characters shit on Luke Skywalker, solo, Vader, etc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Star Wars because Endgame even being in this conversation is a joke. Your hatred of EG makes your hatred of the MCU and the conclusion to the MCU heroes apparent. It is fine you think it is lame but do not dare claim to be a diehard. You are a casual dweeb.

ShadowFyre
What?

There is a " I enjoy male strippers thread" even a battlezone for it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i enjoy it all Which do you prefer?

Darth Thor
Your hatred of EG makes your hatred of the MCU and the conclusion to the MCU heroes apparent. It is fine you think it is lame but do not dare claim to be a diehard. You are a casual dweeb.

Says the guy who hates Iron Man, Captain America and Thor laughing

I just call it as it is. Not being blind due to hype and fanboyism.

quanchi112
Says the guy who hates Iron Man, Captain America and Thor laughing

I just call it as it is. Not being blind due to hype and fanboyism. Thor is tied for my favorite MCU hero. Ragnarok is great. Just because I love characters I do not blindly love every film they are in.

You have shit taste. Confirmed.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Impediment
OT by a light year.

This, though I would measure the OT against the MCU at large, not just two movies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
This, though I would measure the OT against the MCU at large, not just two movies. We cannot measure the Ot alone to the first three phases unless it is all episodic films telling the story of the Skywalkers.

-Pr-
We cannot measure the Ot alone to the first three phases unless it is all episodic films telling the story of the Skywalkers.

Sure you can. And I did.

You can believe it's not fair, and such, and that's your right. I just disagree.

Eon Blue

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Sure you can. And I did.

You can believe it's not fair, and such, and that's your right. I just disagree. 3 Films to 22.

What about the Ot is so special? Villain? Hero? Acting? Plot twists? Action? Brother/sister kiss? What makes it great to you?

steverules_2
Brother/sister kiss? What makes it great to you?

This one

quanchi112
This one I bet you loved game of thrones.

steverules_2

quanchi112

Eon Blue
Swear fealty to the MCU or face the consequences. Renounce the Ot. Then tell your gf what you did. Do something meaningful with your life. Fight any dc fan you come into contact with at this point.

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up He has the opportunity to do something great. I hope he does not squander it.

BruceSkywalker
What?

a_y3OOQniDU

Trocity
The guy who claimed TFA was proof Star Wars was king since it barely made more money than IW. Oh how times have changed. EG obliterated TFA. Admit to me right now MCU is the king you insufferable boob.

What are you talking about HAHA laughing out loud

IW and EG aren't even the 2 best MCU films, forget greatest films of all time eek!

Flyattractor
Hey There Troc. This is the KMC Movie Forum. YOU are NOT allowed Free Thought Here. You MUST GIVE into the QUanTardThink. So Shut Your Damn Mouth and Do what You are TOLD to Do By QuanChiUngDung.

Aint that right Imp!?

Darth Thor

IW and EG aren't even the 2 best MCU films, forget greatest films of all time eek!

He knows Endgame is nothing special.

He claims to be a NuStarWars guy, yet jumps in joy when a Marvel movie finally bests TFA at the box office.

quanchi112

IW and EG aren't even the 2 best MCU films, forget greatest films of all time eek! To me hands down they are. IW is numero uno. EG is numero due.

MCU is so much bigger than Star Wars ever has been. Better characters, better lore, better stories, better films, far greater appeal.

smile

My marvel is the undisputed king. Thanos would beat the shit out of that frail old ***** Sidious.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Hey There Troc. This is the KMC Movie Forum. YOU are NOT allowed Free Thought Here. You MUST GIVE into the QUanTardThink. So Shut Your Damn Mouth and Do what You are TOLD to Do By QuanChiUngDung.

Aint that right Imp!? Shhhhhh. I get it you hate the MCU but this must be eating you alive.

quanchi112
He knows Endgame is nothing special.

He claims to be a NuStarWars guy, yet jumps in joy when a Marvel movie finally bests TFA at the box office. TFA was disappointing. EG is leaps and bounds better than it. I do love new Star Wars but nothing compares to Thanos and the MCU. I came for here for Thanos. Everything about the MCU is greater than Star Wars.

MCU is the king no shame in being submissive to the MCU. Ot never had any real connection to me. I knew it was nothing special. I am so great.

Oliver Brown

quanchi112
Even Star Wars bends the knee to the MCU.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.