Heavy Hitters (Marvel Vs DC Villans)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demon of Heaven
SuperBoyPrime
V&V Despero
H/P Doomsday
Kingdom Gog

Vs

8th Day Juggernaut
Tyrant (Depowered)
Mangog
A-War Annihilus (Cosmic Rod/QuantumBands)

How's it go?

abhilegend
Team 1 pretty much stomps team 2.

MrMind
team 1 10/10
annihilus and mangog are out of the league

kingdom gog and sbp are enough to stomp team 2

carver9
Team 2

Demon of Heaven
Originally posted by MrMind
team 1 10/10
annihilus and mangog are out of the league

kingdom gog and sbp are enough to stomp team 2

I dont see either side winning 10/10

I disagree and think you either underrate them or overrate DC side, probably a little of both

God, saying things like that really show your bias, cause no way in hell do them two stomp anything.

carver9
He is bias.

Senor Cage
Team 1. Annihilus is the weak link.

MrMind
Originally posted by carver9
He is bias.

you don't even know who kingdom gog is, none of the team 2 can even lick his boots

Faceless808
Did Carver actually accuse some one else of being biased??

carver9
Originally posted by Faceless808
Did Carver actually accuse some one else of being biased??

Yes, I did.

Demon of Heaven
Originally posted by MrMind
you don't even know who kingdom gog is, none of the team 2 can even lick his boots

Though Gog seemed extremely impressive for most of that story it was against no name alternate timeline fodder really and when he faced up against main hero characters of storyline he was no where near as impressive.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Demon of Heaven
Though Gog seemed extremely impressive for most of that story it was against no name alternate timeline fodder really and when he faced up against main hero characters of storyline he was no where near as impressive.
Wut?

Demon of Heaven
Originally posted by abhilegend
Wut?

I'm thinking you only see high end scan feats and haven't read story.

He no longer was one shotting anybody or close to that and both supes/wws were able to take hits and ep from him without being put down, them 4 together were indeed giving him problems, though he still was the superior

abhilegend
I'm thinking you only see high end scan feats and haven't read story.

He no longer was one shotting anybody or close to that and both supes/wws were able to take hits and ep from him without being put down, them 4 together were indeed giving him problems, though he still was the superior
Seriously? The very first thing he does coming to current timeline is to oneshot current Superman.

https://i.postimg.cc/Rqg8CTTJ/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/nCMWXQdR/image.jpg

And how is Kingdom Come Superman fodder?

Demon of Heaven
Seriously? The very first thing he does coming to current timeline is to oneshot current Superman.

https://i.postimg.cc/Rqg8CTTJ/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/nCMWXQdR/image.jpg

And how is Kingdom Come Superman fodder?

I don't believe he was actually koed there IIRC. Why don't u show next page then if so though

Also it seems impact of ground hurt him more then gogs actually hit lol. However much sense that makes

I was referring to alternate supes he was one shot killing which no longer became the case

DarkSaint85
When rock and earth hits harder than Gog's fistthumb up

abhilegend
I don't believe he was actually koed there IIRC. Why don't u show next page then if so though

Why would that be necessary when you see him being incapacitated as Gog approached.

Comicvine at its finest.

Why? He was out to kill those Supermen. He didn't want to kill prime Superman just then. He wanted to besmirch his name.

Demon of Heaven
Why would that be necessary when you see him being incapacitated as Gog approached.

Comicvine at its finest.

Why? He was out to kill those Supermen. He didn't want to kill prime Superman just then. He wanted to besmirch his name.

We don't see him koed, obviously his stunned at least though

Ok I guess??? Not try to make argument about it just pointing it out

Once his planned failed he was going for kill, and he took full blast straight on from him and bounced back from it

abhilegend
We don't see him koed, obviously his stunned at least though

Ok I guess??? Not try to make argument about it just pointing it out

Once his planned failed he was going for kill, and he took full blast straight on from him and bounced back from it
That only means Superman is dynamic level. He takes killing blasts from Gog that killed countless Supermen, broke boundaries of hypertime and blasted a hole in Mxy.

Or is this comicvine lowballing where everything Superman tanks must be weak?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.