Golgo vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Superman found out what unfair "versus matches" Golgo has been making on KMC for a whole decade.

Enraged, he completely breaks through the 4th wall and fully materializes in our universe.

Unfortunately, Golgo just got a promotion and became DC's new editor-in-chief.

Can Kal-El stop this unimaginable evil once and for all? Or he's doomed to fail?

MrMind
clark doesn't get to break the fourth wall

golgo jumps in the comics, makes out with lois in front of him, fingers ww in the butthole then never calls her again, while clark's standing there filling golgo's drink like a dumb farm boy

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
clark doesn't get to break the fourth wall

golgo jumps in the comics, makes out with lois in front of him, fingers ww in the butthole then never calls her again, while clark's standing there filling golgo's drink like a dumb farm boy

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Thanks, I needed that.

I love this forum.

Supermutant
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Superman found out what unfair "versus matches" Golgo has been making on KMC for a whole decade.

Enraged, he completely breaks through the 4th wall and fully materializes in our universe.

Unfortunately, Golgo just got a promotion and became DC's new editor-in-chief.

Can Kal-El stop this unimaginable evil once and for all? Or he's doomed to fail?

laughing Prep-man stomps.

DarkSaint85
Superman realises that Golgo has been holding back all this time, as he creates 9999 threads dedicated to Dr Manhattan vs Aunt May

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Superman realises that Golgo has been holding back all this time, as he creates 9999 threads dedicated to Dr Manhattan vs Aunt May

Aunt May is really a Watcher

ChAnGe mY MiNd

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
Aunt May is really a Watcher

ChAnGe mY MiNd

At her absolute best, she's herald level.

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/y3bq53pw

DarkSaint85
Golgo: Ah, but for this thread, Manhattan is amped by the Infinity Spear of Superman, and Aunt May is dead.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Is there some inside joke someone can fill me in on, or Has Golo made many Aunt May threads?

Damborgson
Nah he just has a weird habit of making one sided DC victories.

Damage vs the thing, who wins ?

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.