Match the feat 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
which characters can match this feat

https://i.imgur.com/1nlhxJx.jpg

1. Wonder Woman
2. Martian Manhunter
3. Captain Marvel Billy
4. Black Adam
5. Hal Jordan
6. Orion
7. Mr Majestic
8. Doomsday (h/p)
9. Superman
10. First Born

StiltmanFTW
Hulk

DeadpoolXXX
tiny planet by the looks of it and seems to be made of some type of soft algae. probably has a hollow core also.

any of them can do it easy.

MrMind
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
tiny planet by the looks of it and seems to be made of some type of soft algae. probably has a hollow core also.

any of them can do it easy.

it was the moon

StiltmanFTW
It was a Death Star.

8swords
who is sentry up against in that scan and what comic?

Damborgson
It's a virtual world, against the Void, in Sentry #1 (2018)

xJLxKing
Virtual/In the head. Doesn't really matter, it's a small planet, probably hollow.

8swords
Originally posted by Damborgson

for a second i thought that was knull for some reason.. thanks

carver9
Doesnt seem like it have life. We dont even know the size of this. I think all of them could achieve this showing just like all of them can damage that planet Superman jumped off of. Beta Ray Bill showing is a better ft.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Damborgson

I was going to argue Doomsday couldn't because he can't fly(and maybe First Born? I didn't read that storyline so dunno if they could fly or not) but if it's a virtual world then Doomsday could probably fly like Neo in THE MATRIX.

Originally posted by carver9
Doesnt seem like it have life. We dont even know the size of this. I think all of them could achieve this showing just like all of them can damage that planet Superman jumped off of. Beta Ray Bill showing is a better ft.

So all of them can destroy a seemingly very mass heavy planet while severely weakened by jumping.

DarkSaint85
Superman is the only one who fails thumb up

MrMind
didn't know it was virtual lol (didn't read the story)
Let's assume it happened for the sake of my dumb thread

Philosophía
1 strike and everything goes ?

MrMind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.