The Media lies more than Trump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
No one lies more than Trump, the guy is virtually incapable of opening his greasy mouth and not lying, lies big and small. /thread

Flyattractor
Robbie lies just as much about Trump as the Media.

Wow.. I am Shocked.

Robbie is such a Piece of Shit.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Robbie lies just as much about Trump as the Media.

Wow.. I am Shocked.

Robbie is such a Piece of Shit. triggered by Rob again.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Putinbot1
triggered by Rob again.

So by that Logic......

roll eyes (sarcastic)

eThneoLgrRnae
lmao If Trump has lied 5,000 times then the leftist MSM has lied millions of times and Hillary Clinton has lied billions of times. thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
lmao If Trump has lied 5,000 times then the leftist MSM has lied millions of times and Hillary Clinton has lied billions of times. thumb up ^ The purpose of this sock is to be so far up Trump's anus that standard KMC Trump cultist like Surt and TI seem less extreme by comparion. 5/7 strategy

eThneoLgrRnae
^Robbie can't handle the truth lol.

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
^ The purpose of this sock is to be so far up Trump's anus that standard KMC Trump cultist like Surt and TI seem less extreme by comparion. 5/7 strategy yes thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
yes thumb up

Team Trump doesn't have to worry though, I'm allowing it :0

eThneoLgrRnae
@Broly: They've lied far far more than Trump has and robbie knows it. But, he has to pretend, as pooty/bashy does.

eThneoLgrRnae
In fact, robbie himself has lied far more than our great president has. thumb up

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Team Trump doesn't have to worry though, I'm allowing it :0 Oh it's a classic Fly parody sock.

eThneoLgrRnae
^Crybaby pooty/bashy.

Patient_Leech
Hey, at least you're making progress. That's an admission that Trump lies.

gold slorg
most top tier politicians lie most of the time

what bugs me is that trump is a grossly incompetent liar lol, that's the worst thing for a politician to be

NemeBro

Stringer
Another pro-trump thread. Big surprise. Link?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.