Richard Dragon and Bronze Tiger vs. Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Who wins?

cdtm
KK.

StiltmanFTW
KK gets crucified

beatboks
KK easily. Based on feats they shouldnt even be able to tag him and his ability to see weak points sould mean he can put them down with a mere touch.

Senor Cage
Val.

Demon of Heaven
Since it's not specified PC KK he loses.

Batman has shown to be able to give KK a fight more then once. Team should overwhelm him

Delta1938
Originally posted by Demon of Heaven

Batman has shown to be able to give KK a fight more then once. Team should overwhelm him

If you're talking during COUNTDOWN (I know the same fight was shown in different comics, I can't remember the other it was in detail, I think JLofA V2) there's context(some ambiguous, some not) and Batman still looked inferior.

Threeboot? I do think they're the weakest version of the Legion, but in THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD where Batman fought Threeboot Karate Kid he was embarrassing basically the entire Legion and also doing well(or beating? I'd have to check) Fatal Five members. Definitely highs for Batman. But Batman has showings like this. But even that KK did superhuman feats despite no powers and compete with super speed. Do the team have similar examples to Batman to make you argue that other than Batman holding his own against Threeboot KK? I only saw a scan, but saw Bronze Tiger wasting his time hitting Stompa(I'd guess it's from SUICIDE SQUAD).

And I doubt you can make an argument for Post-ZERO HOUR KK losing. He was pretty much as ridiculous as Pre-CRISIS, just with Post-CRISIS opponents.

Demon of Heaven
That faught twice as I remember. Once was with Val not in his right mind IIRC, like he thought he was someone else but showed to still have his fighting skills.

Another time was with anti grav belts or some shit which is something much more familiar to KK then bruce.

Both times Val showed only to be slightly/somewhat better then bats.

Granted you can call that PIS bat factor and just chalk up to bad writing which it really is but it happened.

KK should dismantle duo easily if written at heights though

I used bats example cause it's only comparable character to everyone involved

Senor Cage
That was threeboot Val. Classic Val wins.

beatboks
That faught twice as I remember. Once was with Val not in his right mind IIRC, like he thought he was someone else but showed to still have his fighting skills.

Another time was with anti grav belts or some shit which is something much more familiar to KK then bruce.

Both times Val showed only to be slightly/somewhat better then bats.

Granted you can call that PIS bat factor and just chalk up to bad writing which it really is but it happened.

KK should dismantle duo easily if written at heights though

I used bats example cause it's only comparable character to everyone involved

1. KK was not only not in his right mind but sick. Added to which Bruce won courtesy of the aid of another being a distraction.

2. As mentioned Threeboot KK wouldnt be far above Bruce he has very few noteworthy feats.

3. So we have a weakened KK without his memory and his full level of skill being slightly better than Bruce who isnt in this fight is relevant how. Oh that brings us to

4.Bruce isnt "comparible" to Ben or Richard, he's above both by more than a bit. Ben has beaten Bruce yes but only with a sneak attack (when Ben was trying to kill Kathy Kane and he suprise attacked him and knocked the wind out of him and ran away), and with the aid of the league of assasins (they fired a poison dart at Bruce FFS). They faced several other times and Ben didnt do as well. Asside from those two showings vs Bruce all Ben has to hold him in high regard is his shiwings vs Slade Wilson and honestly Dick Grayson has consistently done better Vs Slade than Ben. Richard actually doesnt like to fight. Thats the whole reason he pretends to be a cripple when he trains Vic Sage. The fact is he has sweat F all feats post crisis all he has is lip service. All he has is the rep due to respect from Ben and Shiva.

Pre COIE Ben and Richard were pre COIE Batman's level but Brice is one of the characters that got better after Crisis.

So even if we take your KK slightly above Bruce

KK>>Bruce >>>Ben +Richard who are both pretty wanting post COIE.

cdtm
Originally posted by Delta1938
If you're talking during COUNTDOWN (I know the same fight was shown in different comics, I can't remember the other it was in detail, I think JLofA V2) there's context(some ambiguous, some not) and Batman still looked inferior.

Threeboot? I do think they're the weakest version of the Legion, but in THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD where Batman fought Threeboot Karate Kid he was embarrassing basically the entire Legion and also doing well(or beating? I'd have to check) Fatal Five members. Definitely highs for Batman. But Batman has showings like this. But even that KK did superhuman feats despite no powers and compete with super speed. Do the team have similar examples to Batman to make you argue that other than Batman holding his own against Threeboot KK? I only saw a scan, but saw Bronze Tiger wasting his time hitting Stompa(I'd guess it's from SUICIDE SQUAD).

And I doubt you can make an argument for Post-ZERO HOUR KK losing. He was pretty much as ridiculous as Pre-CRISIS, just with Post-CRISIS opponents.

There's also the fact Batman can in no way block the punch that Val used to clear away all that ice and snow off a building.

Meaning Threeboot Val was going easy on him.

Unless someone wants to argue he can tank a punch that can level a hill.

DarkSaint85
Batman can thumb up

Laminator_X

"Pre-Crisis" isn't quite applicable to the Legion, but it very much does matter which of the incarnations of the character we're talking about. If we've got a "single-handedly quell a prison-planet riot" or "can give Superboy a hard time" Val on the field, that's a very different matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.