Overview of the Paganism inherit in Roman Catholicism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
*TRIGGER WARNING FOR ROMAN CATHOLICS*

This video in link below which was made by a woman a year ago lists the many reasons why Roman Catholicism is not true Biblical Christianity but instead filled with all kinds of pagan worship and idolatry (and non-biblical doctrines):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wnzx6GJhEc

riv6672

eThneoLgrRnae
Not everyone knows those things, riv. Many people think Roman Catholicism is true Christianity w/out any paganism in it. Glad you are already well-educated on the subject and know the truth... not everyone does though.

eThneoLgrRnae
...btw riv, how've you been doing? smile

Still posting over on that cesspool known as "Herochat"? Are the immature mods still making crybaby anti-Trump threads and banning people simply for supporting Trump?

riv6672

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes... trust me, we do know each other lol (though not in real life of course; just from previous online history). I'll just leave it at that.

Some poor fools who post over in General Discussion think I am Fly Attractor lol and I do so enjoy seeing them make fools out of themselves being so sure of that so don't want to spoil the fun. Here's a little hint though: Has the mod Xerses (or whatever his name is) finally allowed people to start using the ignore function again? wink

riv6672
Well its a whole new board no idea if there is an ignore function.

Anyway, i wont derail your thread any longer.

eThneoLgrRnae
No biggie, riv. Doesn't look like anyone is really interested in it anyway.

gold slorg
imo it's insanely funny that, like, half of rituals and holidays in catholicism come from paganism, to help convert pagans more easily by giving them the same stuff in a new name so the conversion is simpler lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.