Superman vs Thor & Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
current versions of all

No CIS

Senor Cage
Rebirth Superman is comfortably above both

shadowknight
I see Thor taking a dirt nap, simply put Thor has been nerfed by Marvel. SM vs Hulk would be1 for the ages but at the end speed kills and SM would win.

carver9
Giving this Hulk.

playa1258
Superman wins.

xJLxKing
Superman

Thor is practically a low herald now

Kal-L
We just had Superman knocking out a multiverse level character. What those two can do to stop him? LOL

carver9
Originally posted by Kal-L
We just had Superman knocking out a multiverse level character. What those two can do to stop him? LOL

Why are people so blind? He dove in an unknown amount of suns. The first sun he flew in took him OVER his normal power levels. That's just one sun. He then flew threw no telling how many suns. If the first sun significantly amped him, no telling where his power level was at when he finished sun dipping. How are people not comprehending this? Also, what did World Forger do to be listed as a Multiverse character? He doesnt have any fts.

Senor Cage
lol. Hulk is basically useless here. Might as well give Thor a new partner.

carver9
Originally posted by Senor Cage
lol. Hulk is basically useless here. Might as well give Thor a new partner.

You keep thinking that Mr. DC guy.

NemeBro
Originally posted by MrMind
current versions of all

No CIS Still haven't read the issue, but does Superman retain his amp as of the end of the issue of JL, i.e., is it "current"?

Galan007
Wasn't stated either way, but I doubt it.

Deus ex sunamps like that usually last just long enough for Superman to deal with the threat at hand, and then he returns back to his normal levels again. Nearly positive that has been the case every other time he's dipped.

Damborgson
He took quite a while to shake off the sun amp from his fight with Apollo.

abhilegend
Comicvine posters are literally getting hysterical over this.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/rebirth-superman-vs-hulk-and-thor-2026262/?page=1

laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Hulk is worthless in this fight.

playa1258
Originally posted by abhilegend

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/rebirth-superman-vs-hulk-and-thor-2026262/?page=1

laughing out loud One of those has to be Baz lmao.

xJLxKing
One? lmao

8swords
first impression was me thinking that this is another troll thread.. but with whats currently happening in marvel.. I can honestly say that superman beats this duo handily.. heck worthy jane would be a better match up..

Galan007
Originally posted by abhilegend

laughing out loud God that board is terrible.

CatL18
Every high-end Superman's feat should be outlier because they are "inconsistent", lol.
I don't know what is inconsistent though, Happy Dance

Kal-L

Philosophía
Even if we ignore the recent years craziness, CIS-off Superman speedblitzes them into paste.

A bit off topic, but this whole thing does raise an interesting question on why we never take into consideration that Superman can simply blitz up and down from the sun in a forum setting, if he needs to to deal with -- well, any threat, really. But I digress.

In order to really use Superman into threads at this point, it should be specified

1). Speed equalized
2). No Sun-amp/getting close to the sun
3). No bloodlust/CIS off
etc.

DarkSaint85
That was my argument a few years ago. Self Bfr as an argument only works if they can't get back under their own power....which he obviously can.

Have you got the scan of Emil Hamilton telling Superman he recharges faster when stressed? I think that's what happened here.

Philosophía
https://i.imgur.com/AHwLy5C.png

DarkSaint85
thumb up

There was another I think, where there was lots of blue around, and Emil was in his crazy hair phase. Think McGuiness was the artist.

But that fits as well.

Point I'm trying to make, is that the number of suns he just flew through makes no difference. He was stressed, he was in them for a second at most, and that amped him enough. Even though they were the tiniest suns.

So under OUR sun, if he's stressed (like, say, losing in a forum battle) he can absorb more from our sun at any one time, and hit those peaks again

Philosophía
Superman can also forcefully draw galaxy-busting anti-sunlight into him:

https://imgur.com/a/aHR4A

So.......yeah. He doesn't even need the stress, if he wants to draw it in at massive levels.

-Pr-

DarkSaint85
It's kinda moot now, now that we have seen how little time he needs etc to get to those levels when he's stressed surely?

SquallX
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's kinda moot now, now that we have seen how little time he needs etc to get to those levels when he's stressed surely?

Not really.

Ex. Normal Post Crisis Clark is far different from dying and amping himself up in his fight with Doomsday Clark.

We knew his mindset was a big deal in that fight. He was losing ground, until he dig deep and outright kill a being that was getting stronger as the fight went on.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SquallX
Not really.

Ex. Normal Post Crisis Clark is far different from dying and amping himself up in his fight with Doomsday Clark.

We knew his mindset was a big deal in that fight. He was losing ground, until he dig deep and outright kill a being that was getting stronger as the fight went on.

What I meant was, the distinction is moot for a forum perspective.

Let's say he's fighting Batman. And losing. Up u til Batman lands the final punch, however, Superman digs deep, thinks about his dad, and manages to temporarily stun Batman with an all out punch.

So whether you specify sundipped Superman or not in your OP, when the chips are down, he's hitting those levels regardless of where he starts.

Bentley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.