World Forger face vs these fist and weapons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
World Forger have to stand in one spot and tank these beings STRONGEST punch without being damaged. Can he do it???

1. Wonder man
2. Namor
3. Beta Ray Bill
4. Thor
5. Gladiator
6. Hyperion
7. Thanos
8. Hulk
9. Tyrant
10. Galactus

Please explain your answers.

xJLxKing

MrMind
superman's punch destroyed a multiverse, and it only knocked world forger down on the ground without ko

none on the list can even tickle him

edit: lol just saw hulk listed above thanos, lmfao

Diesldude
Hulk is in the wrong spot, should be right below namor, even that is debatable.

Adam Grimes
Hulk above Hyperion and Thanos laughing

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
superman's punch destroyed a multiverse, and it only knocked world forger down on the ground without ko

none on the list can even tickle him

edit: lol just saw hulk listed above thanos, lmfao

It did?

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Hulk above Hyperion and Thanos laughing

Name their best punching showing or stop trolling.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Hulk is in the wrong spot, should be right below namor, even that is debatable.

Stop trolling.

Diesldude
Originally posted by carver9
Stop trolling. I'm just calling it based on my opinion.

carver9
I'm just calling it based on my opinion.

Based off what fts?

Diesldude
Based off what fts? comics.

carver9
comics.

Knew you was just talking.

Damborgson
Hulk is exactly where he's supposed to be, get out of here with that nonsense.

Edit: I don't see Namor hitting harder than Wonder Woman though. Despite his wicked right hand.

Senor Cage
He tanks them all.

leonidas
Originally posted by leonidas
we have to establish how powerful world forger is first. so, how powerful is he? anyone.....? and feel free to support your stance with on-panel evidence. thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Hulk is exactly where he's supposed to be, get out of here with that nonsense.

Edit: I don't see Namor hitting harder than Wonder Woman though. Despite his wicked right hand.

That's Wonderman

Damborgson
Ah my mistake. Carry on.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Damborgson
Hulk is exactly where he's supposed to be, get out of here with that nonsense. thumb up

lol at anyone thinking Hyperion is beating Hulk's strongest punch.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by NemeBro
thumb up

lol at anyone thinking Hyperion is beating Hulk's strongest punch. shut up

Damborgson
A great philosopher once said:

"Fist yourself."

- Mr. Mind

Adam Grimes
Speaking of which, what happened to Mindset?

DarkSaint85

@Leo:

Superman was going fast enough that he was definitely FTL:

https://i.postimg.cc/PJvQqrQ3/sun2.jpg

So at the very least, assume he's got the strength level of a normal human (Flash).

And Flash can punch incredibly hard, even when BELOW that speed.

Am ignoring all the language about how he's being felt across the multiverse. Because someone would probably dismiss it.

So we have a bullet travelling at MFTL speeds. How hard do you think it would hit?

Diesldude

Kal-L
I can't even imagine it. But the main point is that Superman has super speed in a way that defies physics.

In fight, much like people talk about Flash or Zoom, this should basically an auto win. That would be true even if other powers were removed.

Diesldude
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
@Leo:

So at the very least, assume he's got the strength level of a normal human (Flash).

Am ignoring all the language about how he's being felt across the multiverse. Because someone would probably dismiss it.

So we have a bullet travelling at MFTL speeds. How hard do you think it would hit?

In one of Galan's scans, WF treats Barbatos like a mouse he's about to feed his pet snake. Barbatos at a time was already able to and had been destroying universes. That's a pretty big feat for WF aside from creating multiverses. he's also the eldest of the 3 Monitors. IIRC that he was the most powerful of them, but should at least be their equal.

Originally posted by Galan007
Justice League (1/2):
https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/40830760_Justice_League_2018-_022-002.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/40830761_Justice_League_2018-_022-003.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/40830762_Justice_League_2018-_022-004.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/40830763_Justice_League_2018-_022-005.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/40830764_Justice_League_2018-_022-006.jpg

https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/40830765_Justice_League_2018-_022-007.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/40830766_Justice_League_2018-_022-008.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/40830767_Justice_League_2018-_022-009.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/40830768_Justice_League_2018-_022-010.jpg

DarkSaint85
Oh I know

He was also durable enough to stop an enraged Superman with a single finger.

https://i.postimg.cc/ry7MnfG5/RCO003-1554280018.jpg

So if 'normal' Superman is HH level (which I think nobody disputes), then WF is at the very least, based on THAT single instance (and nothing else), skyfather/abstract.

Maybe Superman was weakened when he tried punching WF? But we saw WF smashing him into the planet, so nobody here would want to argue a weakened Superman can withstand planetary attacks, lol.

https://i.postimg.cc/XYb33XzJ/RCO004-1554280018.jpg

My scan above at least avoids the circularity. WF is durable because he survived essentially a human sized sniper bullet fired at MFTL speeds.

leonidas
In one of Galan's scans, WF treats Barbatos like a mouse he's about to feed his pet snake. Barbatos at a time was already able to and had been destroying universes. That's a pretty big feat for WF aside from creating multiverses. he's also the eldest of the 3 Monitors. IIRC that he was the most powerful of them, but should at least be their equal.

yeah that's circular, as you pointed out. and why would anyone need to think he had human level strength....? we've already seen superman use an imp:

https://www.reddit.com/r/busterfeats/comments/7g36s2/comics_planet_superman_imps_the_shadow_moon_dc/

imp doesn't seem to scale very well (by that i mean he can smash a moon without those speeds, and given how much an imp helps flash, it didn't seem to help supes much at all). he smashed a moon and ko'd himself when he was going ftl. cool feat, but not TERRIBLY impressive. this time, he was amped and traveling faster. just how long, cumulatively, do you suppose he "sundipped"? given the speeds he attained, he must have passed through those stars in attoseconds. so how long, collectively do you think he dipped? i'd argue, not very long. it's one of the coolest thing about the feat--how quickly he recovered, an was amped to some degree. that and the speed (which is the coolest thing to me.)

so, i'd argue he was amped, but not terribly. owaw would have been amped more imo. that can be looked at in 2 ways--a slightly amped superman knocked down and almost ko'd wf, or wf was knocked down and almost ko'd by a barely amped superman using a very cool imp (which we've seen doesn't scale well anyway).

then we see wf slam superman into a planet (i do think supes was weakened at the time of the attack). but....so? for a being the level people suppose he is, slamming superman into a planet is....pretty weak sauce. skyfather level? i guess. maybe.

my point--everyone assumes wf is some multiversal power. but if he were a marvel guy, people would be screaming for feats instead of crowning him. what has he actually done? compare him to standard monitor or anti-monitor then. i don't care if that gives a better gauge. just seems like--it's dc he must be uber!11! is a very typical refrain in the forum atm, and i'm not sure why.

it's a super cool feat for superman. a multiversal punch?? laughing out loud seriously....

i do actually appreciate you at least making the effort to make a case for him. it's a lot more than a lot of dc supporters are doing these days. thumb up

xJLxKing
Unfortunately WF is a multiversal being

DC handles them a bit different thought.

DarkSaint85
yeah that's circular, as you pointed out. and why would anyone need to think he had human level strength....? we've already seen superman use an imp:

https://www.reddit.com/r/busterfeats/comments/7g36s2/comics_planet_superman_imps_the_shadow_moon_dc/

imp doesn't seem to scale very well. he smashed a moon and ko'd himself when he was going ftl. cool feat, but not TERRIBLY impressive. this time, he was amped and traveling faster. just how long, cumulatively, do you suppose he "sundipped"? given the speeds he attained, he must have passed through those stars in attoseconds. so how long, collectively do you think he dipped? i'd argue, not very long. it's one of the coolest thing about the feat--how quickly he recovered, an was amped to some degree. that and the speed (which is the coolest thing to me.)

so, i'd argue he was amped, but not terribly. owaw would have been amped more imo. that can be looked at in 2 ways--a slightly amped superman knocked down and almost ko'd wf, or wf was knocked down and almost ko'd by a barely amped superman using a very cool imp (which we've seen doesn't scale well anyway).

then we see wf slam superman into a planet (i do think supes was weakened at the time of the attack). but....so? for a being the level people suppose he is, slamming superman into a planet is....pretty weak sauce. skyfather level? i guess. maybe.

my point--everyone assumes wf is some multiversal power. but if he were a marvel guy, people would be screaming for feats instead of crowning him. what has he actually done? compare him to standard monitor or anti-monitor then. i don't care if that gives a better gauge. just seems like--it's dc he must be uber!11! is a very typical refrain in the forum atm, and i'm not sure why.

it's a super cool feat for superman. a multiversal punch?? laughing out loud seriously....

i do actually appreciate you at least making the effort to make a case for him. it's a lot more than a lot of dc supporters are doing these days. thumb up

The Shadow Moon, as you know, was made of magic. So not quite the same.

Moreover, it was hurtling at Earth at that speed, when Superman smashed into it. I know I know, here he was also at MFTL speeds, but it's something to remember.

I then asked for a scan in another thread (might post it here if needed) showing Superman recharges faster the more stressed he is.

IOW, the amount of time he spends in the suns is moot. Because his recharge rate isn't constant.

It's not circular, because we have the speeds given.

'DS is strong'
'How strong?'
He KOed Tyson in one hit'
'How durable is Tyson?'
'DS hit him with a sniper bullet travelling at 1000m/second'

And that's ignoring statements like 'The sniper bullet was so fast, it created a Sonic boom so loud, every country on Earth felt it' or something silly like that.

carver9
@Leo:

You do know everyone seen Superman coming before the punch, right? Either all of them have FTL vision or he was not moving that fast before delivering the punch.

carver9
Oh I know

He was also durable enough to stop an enraged Superman with a single finger.

https://i.postimg.cc/ry7MnfG5/RCO003-1554280018.jpg

So if 'normal' Superman is HH level (which I think nobody disputes), then WF is at the very least, based on THAT single instance (and nothing else), skyfather/abstract.

Maybe Superman was weakened when he tried punching WF? But we saw WF smashing him into the planet, so nobody here would want to argue a weakened Superman can withstand planetary attacks, lol.

https://i.postimg.cc/XYb33XzJ/RCO004-1554280018.jpg

My scan above at least avoids the circularity. WF is durable because he survived essentially a human sized sniper bullet fired at MFTL speeds.

How is slamming him into a planet that didnt suffer any type of damage a planetary attack? Also, nothing in your scans dictates WF being anywhere close to skyfather/Abstract. Are you implying Superman was going all out in those scans?

DarkSaint85
You do know everyone seen Superman coming before the punch, right? Either all of them have FTL vision or he was not moving that face before delivering the punch.

So you're saying he slowed massively down just before punching? But art clearly shows him straining, so are you saying he was doing a giant poop?

I mean, I can watch fighter jets flying across the sky at 1000s of km/hr. I can watch the Sun moving across the sky. Doesn't mean I have those reflexes.

I can post many examples of comics showing what you're describing. Doesn't mean a thing. This is a terrible argument of yours.

DarkSaint85
How is slamming him into a planet that didnt suffer any type of damage a planetary attack? Also, nothing in your scans dictates WF being anywhere close to skyfather/Abstract. Are you implying Superman was going all out in those scans?

Name another character that can stop an enraged Superman with a single finger.

Superman was certainly trying, he's even screaming Raaah.

carver9
So you're saying he slowed massively down just before punching? But art clearly shows him straining, so are you saying he was doing a giant poop?

I mean, I can watch fighter jets flying across the sky at 1000s of km/hr. I can watch the Sun moving across the sky. Doesn't mean I have those reflexes.

I can post many examples of comics showing what you're describing. Doesn't mean a thing. This is a terrible argument of yours.

I'm telling you that people looked up in the sky and saw Superman and started smiling. What is there to dispute here? It happened.

DarkSaint85
I'm telling you that people looked up in the sky and saw Superman and started smiling. What is there to dispute here? It happened.

And it's PIS smile

Unless you want to argue he slowed down so that the human level Batman can see him and smile? If you don't want to argue that, then it's PIS.

After all, WBH's trousers didn't get destroyed. It happened. Nothing to dispute, right?

AlbertoJohnAvil
You don't need to be "abstract level" to stop an enraged superman with a finger..

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
You don't need to be "abstract level" to stop an enraged superman with a finger..

Name the characters then.

carver9
Name another character that can stop an enraged Superman with a single finger.

Superman was certainly trying, he's even screaming Raaah.

I cant since no one else attempted that, AND, I dont know where Superman power level was at since the scene started with him being in complete darkness. I do know of a scene where Zod stood in one spot allowing Superman to pound his face in while smiling. I guess Zod is Abstract as well.

laughing out loud ... I remember you all laughed at me when I used pain or screaming noises as an argument.

carver9
And it's PIS smile

Unless you want to argue he slowed down so that the human level Batman can see him and smile? If you don't want to argue that, then it's PIS.

After all, WBH's trousers didn't get destroyed. It happened. Nothing to dispute, right?

laughing out loud laughing out loud

You have a bad habit of discrediting everything. It's impossible to debate against you.

DarkSaint85
I cant since no one else attempted that, AND, I dont know where Superman power level was at since the scene started with him being in complete darkness. I do know of a scene where Zod stood in one spot allowing Superman to pound his face in while smiling. I guess Zod is Abstract as well.

laughing out loud ... I remember you all laughed at me when I used pain or screaming noises as an argument.

Well Superman was at a level where being slammed into the planet didn't KO him.

Knowing you, it was probably a retarded argument. Your specific question was whether he was going all out....my answer was that he was certainly trying pretty damn hard, lmao.

AlbertoJohnAvil
how can I show something that hasn't been attempted yet?

Diesldude
DS good point with your Post about WF stopping Superman with a finger. You're right the strength and durability has to be at least abstract level especially when WF, the entire time was also trying to convince superman to stay out of his plans.

I think superman punch was a combination of his increased durability, strength and speed.

Flash for example has human level strength and durability and when combined with his speed be creates an IMP. Sundipped superman has near infinite level more strength and durability than a normal human and he was going thousands of times faster than the speed of light. So basically flashes's IMP on steroids.

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud laughing out loud

You have a bad habit of discrediting everything. It's impossible to debate against you.

Because you know I'm right.

It's simple.

Three conclusions come out of your attempt of an argument:

1. The JL have FTL vision and reflexes
2. They DON'T have FTL vision and reflexes, Superman just slowed down massively.
3. It's PIS, done so the artist can draw a cool scene.

Take your pick, lol. You OBVIOUSLY don't think it's #1 (because you know I'd use it later to argue for combat speed). You don't want #3.

So the only conclusion is that Superman, after going at MFTL speeds across the galaxy or whatever......slows down massively so his friends can see how cool he is, lmao.

Diesldude

It's simple.

2. They DON'T have FTL vision and reflexes, Superman just slowed down massively.

Take your pick, lol. You OBVIOUSLY don't think it's #1 (because you know I'd use it later to argue for combat speed). You don't want #3.

So the only conclusion is that Superman, after going at MFTL speeds across the galaxy or whatever......slows down massively so his friends can see how cool he is, lmao. he's doing this to discredit WF. Practically saying that superman didn't need the speed to knock WF out. He's taken so many angles to devalue this feat that he's contradicting what he said earlier.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
how can I show something that hasn't been attempted yet?

So your statement is based on nothing more than bias, thanks.

I don't NEED a scan of Superman lifting a 100ton pencil.

But I can show him lifting 100tons. I can show him lifting a pencil. So logic shows he can lift a 100ton pencil.

What do YOU base your statement on? Superman in HH, according to you guys, right? One of the top, if not the top HHs. A trans level being would be able to no sell his attacks - think Thanks, when he smiled at Thor and Mjolnir.

A skyfather? Odin gets affected by heralds, and HE'S top of the skyfather food chain.

So I said abstract. Because of the sheer casualness of a single finger.

carver9
Well Superman was at a level where being slammed into the planet didn't KO him.

Knowing you, it was probably a retarded argument. Your specific question was whether he was going all out....my answer was that he was certainly trying pretty damn hard, lmao.

If Superman cant handle being slammed into a planet, then he does not need to be a Herald tier character. Remember, Hulk was punching some amped pigs in the face which caused earth to shake and crumble and they weathered through it.

Making screaming noises are not an indication of what you are trying to presume here.

carver9
he's doing this to discredit WF. Practically saying that superman didn't need the speed to knock WF out. He's taken so many angles to devalue this feat that he's contradicting what he said earlier.

That is not what I am saying.

DarkSaint85
If Superman cant handle being slammed into a planet, then he does not need to be a Herald tier character. Remember, Hulk was punching some amped pigs in the face which caused earth to shake and crumble and they weathered through it.

Making screaming noises are not an indication of what you are trying to presume here.

Which meta tier character would do it, then?

And you're right. Soon after this scene, when even weaker, Superman smashed that planet thumb up

It does when your characters powers are linked to his mindset.

carver9

It's simple.

So the only conclusion is that Superman, after going at MFTL speeds across the galaxy or whatever......slows down massively so his friends can see how cool he is, lmao.

They saw him which means that he probably wasnt going as fast as you're saying when he punched WF. Lol... I think you think that is a bad thing. It's not. If anything it makes the ft even better because it kinda diminish the aspect of tremendous speed being at play with WF being floored. Now we just need to figure out how durable he is.

DarkSaint85
They saw him which means that he probably wasnt going as fast as you're saying when he punched WF. Lol... I think you think that is a bad thing. It's not. If anything it makes the ft even better because it kinda diminish the aspect of tremendous speed being at play with WF being floored. Now we just need to figure out how durable he is.

How does it negate conclusion #3?

I mean, how is it different from me arguing that the art shows Hulk's belt and pants still surviving even after WBH is outputting energy that melts amped heralds?

It was PIS, done so the artist can draw a cool scene.

carver9
How does it negate conclusion #3?

I mean, how is it different from me arguing that the art shows Hulk's belt and pants still surviving even after WBH is outputting energy that melts amped heralds?

It was PIS, done so the artist can draw a cool scene.

What's up with you and Hulk pants, you must want to see his peetyweety. Let's just say this, if the narrator said that Sentry was going at untold speeds. Moving faster than any known object in Marvel and he flies past Jubilee and she reach out and grab his Cape, that ft needs to be talked about. Not talked about in regards to it being PIS because I can say Superman dropping WF is PIS since that is the most copout arguments anyone can make.

DarkSaint85
What's up with you and Hulk pants, you must want to see his peetyweety. Let's just say this, if the narrator said that Sentry was going at untold speeds. Moving faster than any known object in Marvel and he flies past Jubilee and she reach out and grab his Cape, that ft needs to be talked about. Not talked about in regards to it being PIS because I can say Superman dropping WF is PIS since that is the most copout arguments anyone can make.

So WBH, despite narration, didn't even destroy his pants.

Let's talk about that, Why is that being ignored? You attempting to make fun of me just shows you acknowledging you have zero argument against it.

abhilegend

Shaking a planet's crust is supposed to be impressive but destroying one isn't?

carver9
So WBH, despite narration, didn't even destroy his pants.

Let's talk about that, Why is that being ignored? You attempting to make fun of me just shows you acknowledging you have zero argument against it.

Hulk pants doesnt have a thing to do with people visually seeing Superman approach WF. You're trying to ignore this. They seen his entire approach. This in no way fashion or forum can not be ignored. You mentioning things being destroyed doesnt have a thing to do with speed. I can easily say its PIS Hulk cant run near FTL speeds due to his leg muscles but that would be dumb bc it ignores everything in comics about him. Superman was seen, it's as simple as that, now let's move on.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Shaking a planet's crust is supposed to be impressive but destroying one isn't?

Is that what was shook?

DeadpoolXXX
jesus h christ.

the panels say that superman was going massively beyond the speed of light. nothing says he slowed down before punching wf. and he had every intent of stopping wf from replacing his multiverse so why would he pull his punches?

cue the monkeys- "but it seemed like the people there saw superman coming so that means he was going slow enough for humans to comprehend".

idiot monkeys

leonidas
The Shadow Moon, as you know, was made of magic. So not quite the same.

Moreover, it was hurtling at Earth at that speed, when Superman smashed into it. I know I know, here he was also at MFTL speeds, but it's something to remember.

I then asked for a scan in another thread (might post it here if needed) showing Superman recharges faster the more stressed he is.

IOW, the amount of time he spends in the suns is moot. Because his recharge rate isn't constant.

It's not circular, because we have the speeds given.

'DS is strong'
'How strong?'
He KOed Tyson in one hit'
'How durable is Tyson?'
'DS hit him with a sniper bullet travelling at 1000m/second'

And that's ignoring statements like 'The sniper bullet was so fast, it created a Sonic boom so loud, every country on Earth felt it' or something silly like that.

ok, so all of that simply means you don't know how amped he was. one scan suggesting he may amp quicker if stressed doesn't give us anything quantifiable. was he stronger than he was here:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-1457359

who knows? i still say no, definitely not, especially since he started at such a low level. but it's not provable either way. add in his speed, but again, speed didn't noticeably augment his earlier attack based on panel proof.

your real world examples aren't relevant for tons of reasons, but mostly because it's comics. so what are we left with--superman hit him, while he was amped to some unknown degree, and moving at huge speeds. and wf was clearly hurt, nearly ko'd. he looked beaten tbh. and we still have no real idea how powerful wf is.

he survived superman's hit so he's powerful. we don't know how powerful the punch was. but he survived it. circular. he slammed superman into a planet after stopping his punch? THAT is cause for....abstract status now? seriously?? lol c'mon.... every time a force field stands up to his punches it's what--multiversal level now??? what abstracts would bother TRYING to stop his fists? again, these demands for precisely replicated feats is ridiculous. i would absolutely say you don't need to be universal level, let alone an abstract, to stop superman's punch the way wf did. ESPECIALLY when superman was likely weakened to an unknown degree.

so, after all that, we STILL don't know how powerful wf is. status doesn't always equate to power. he's equal to monitor or normal powered anti-monitor is the best we can do. and you have guys like mr.mind for example, saying monitor is at best, meh. and i agree. metal...wasn't great for perpetua's children. /shrug

DeadpoolXXX
world forger created everything in the 3d multiverse. created his own multiverse. created the dark multiverse which is infinitely larger then the normal multiverse. created barbatos. mind raped mxy (mxy was weakened at the time but he was still powerful enough to erase the universe). powerful enough to replace one multiverse with another. stopped an enraged supermans punch with a finger. soaked an amped supermans massively ftl punch.

carver9
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
jesus h christ.

the panels say that superman was going massively beyond the speed of light. nothing says he slowed down before punching wf. and he had every intent of stopping wf from replacing his multiverse so why would he pull his punches?

cue the monkeys- "but it seemed like the people there saw superman coming so that means he was going slow enough for humans to comprehend".

idiot monkeys

Are you ok? What I said, is it inaccurate. Did they or did they not see him coming?

abhilegend
Is that what was shook?
Yes.

carver9
world forger created everything in the 3d multiverse. created his own multiverse. created the dark multiverse which is infinitely larger then the normal multiverse. created barbatos. mind raped mxy (mxy was weakened at the time but he was still powerful enough to erase the universe). powerful enough to replace one multiverse with another. stopped an enraged supermans punch with a finger. soaked an amped supermans massively ftl punch.

He did? You have scans of him creating all of this? People have been asking for evidence. Glad you're able to post this. Thanks man.

DeadpoolXXX
monkey....

was it not said that superman was going waaaaay beyond the speed of light when he went to fight wf? were we given any reason to think he slowed down so that the humans could see his movements? were we given any reason to think he would purposely pull his punches against a guy who was about to end his whole multiverse? no, no, and no.

stop grasping at straws monkey.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes.

So you're saying that if Colossus vs Thing fight took place in that same area that Hulk was in, they'll be able to achieve the same results?

DeadpoolXXX
He did? You have scans of him creating all of this? People have been asking for evidence. Glad you're able to post this. Thanks man. you should read the books monkey. everything is explained there in detail.

carver9
monkey....

was it not said that superman was going waaaaay beyond the speed of light when he went to fight wf? were we given any reason to think he slowed down so that the humans could see his movements? were we given any reason to think he would purposely pull his punches against a guy who was about to end his whole multiverse? no, no, and no.

stop grasping at straws monkey.

I dont think you should be calling people monkeys. Do I need to report you?

Again, did they see him coming?

carver9
you should read the books monkey. everything is explained there in detail.

Reported.

DeadpoolXXX
monkey monkey monkey...

address the other questions first.

carver9
Glad hes been reported. Now let me see what else was said in this thread.

abhilegend
So you're saying that if Colossus vs Thing fight took place in that same area that Hulk was in, they'll be able to achieve the same results?
What kind of strawman logic is that? Where did Colossus and Thing came from?

Are you drunk?

Galan007
Glad hes been reported. Now let me see what else was said in this thread. Don't bother. This thread perfectly demonstrates why Superman just needs to be out of versus threads for a while.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.