How big of a pussy will the Living Tribunal be if ever shown?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
A lot of talk about the LT eventually showing up, but how big of a pussy do you think he will be?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
A lot of talk about the LT eventually showing up, but how big of a pussy do you think he will be?

I don't think the LT will be shown on screen any time soon. His power-scale is just too much for current continuity.

Also, the Tribunal is a cosmic entity and doesn't really have a sex, so, no pussy.

Perhaps you should read some comics, you seem to be ignorant of the character.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I don't think the LT will be shown on screen any time soon. His power-scale is just too much for current continuity.

Also, the Tribunal is a cosmic entity and doesn't really have a sex, so, no pussy.

Perhaps you should read some comics, you seem to be ignorant of the character.

Oh, shut up, moron. LT will be nothing in cinema. His comic counterpart is even lacking. He just sits around like someone I know.

BrolyBlack

steverules_2

Surtur
I'll be shocked if he ever shows up. I don't think I want him to given how the movies f*cked up Galactus. Granted that wasn't the MCU, but still.

If he shows up I doubt he'll do anything but give cryptic advice. Maybe be the deus ex machina at the end(heroes beat the bad guy, but are gonna be stranded in space and die or something and suddenly are teleported to safety).

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Oh, shut up, moron. LT will be nothing in cinema. His comic counterpart is even lacking. He just sits around like someone I know.

Your stupidity noted once again.

You are nothing without Quan.

If the LT ever shows up, you'll likely shit your pants.

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack
Thats not what I said, I said you dont have to have a pussy to be a pussy. After all, look at yourself.

Josh_Alexander
Thats not what I said, I said you dont have to have a pussy to be a pussy. After all, look at yourself.

Your personal opinion over me is irrelevant.

Your thread has been answered. Good day sir.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Surtur
I'll be shocked if he ever shows up. I don't think I want him to given how the movies f*cked up Galactus. Granted that wasn't the MCU, but still.

If he shows up I doubt he'll do anything but give cryptic advice. Maybe be the deus ex machina at the end(heroes beat the bad guy, but are gonna be stranded in space and die or something and suddenly are teleported to safety).

thumb up

BrolyBlack
Your personal opinion to me is irrelevant.

dadudemon
Your personal opinion to me is irrelevant.

This is a good sentence.

Because you can swap around some of the words and still get a very different meaning but still get out the same insult.

Like this:

"Your irrelevance to me is personal opinion."

I think this is interesting. It this same rule applies to multiple kinds of sentences with the same structure.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Oh pussy as in an insult? If that's the case then he'll be all the opposite.

I mean, look at me being able to outright beat both you and Quan.

Your inferiority is astonishingly high.

Wait wait, beep beep beep back it up. You didn't know he was using "pussy" as an insult?

Robtard
John McClane > The Living Tribunal

BrolyBlack
thumb up

Eon Blue
LT is a joke.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
John McClane > The Living Tribunal

John Preston >>>>>>>> John McClane.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
John Preston >>>>>>>> John McClane.

You POS!

Josh_Alexander
Wait wait, beep beep beep back it up. You didn't know he was using "pussy" as an insult?

Obviously I did, is just that I love pissing Broly up.

He is that much of an idiot.

Eon Blue

Kazenji

Can't be that hard to do in the MCU

already seen a celestial in GotG 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.